Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylepoker Boards Baby Bounty Bash

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Aye, and when you've done your bit you'll get your congrats. He has pretty much finished his part and deserves the old slaps on the back. :cool:

You don't tell someone their cake is nice when it's not even baked yet, but you can thank the guy who supplied the ingredients.

Cheers Keith lol. I am sure by the time the baby is born I wont have the energy or the time to go on line to get my back patted!

It sure is a mans world :pac:

Cheers Keith lol. I am sure by the time the baby is born I wont have the energy or the time to go on line to get my back patted!

It sure is a mans world :pac:

Fingers crossed for a boy so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭lee_arama

Just got permission to play this (seeing as how it's Father's Day and all). Nice of the little ladies to be so gracious.

Hope you're learning the ropes man. Teetha powder for teething btw, I'd swear by it. And recent studies suggest that a rear facing baby seat for the car is safest until the chisler is 2 years old or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

This tournament is live on Boylepoker now. There's a seperate thread in the Online sub section where you can see the details. Hopefully we get a few playing. Boylepoker have generously added $250 along with my own $60 means there's some nice free money up for grabs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭ferdyfish

stumblina wrote: »
    congatulations my good man,
    i play with you on alot of mtts on boyles, my girlfriend had my son last week, she might play your tournie if i put funds up for her. im sure shes played against you one or twice on boyles mtts.
    THATS FROM ME FERDYFISH my girlfriend was logged into boards i thought it was my account. she doesnt post on poker.

• Advertisement
Advertisement