Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylepoker Boards Baby Bounty Bash

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

cuterob wrote: »
    i thought that was letterkenny??

Letterkenny is nice, but it doesnt quite have that backdrop ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Congrats to the pair of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

congrats kids :D:D

I reckon it's appropriate that the bad beat section is removed seen as this is the anti bad beat. fair play and good health to the offspring and his/her mammy.

How long left till the birth? Can we count the days off in this thread? unique idea ?

DD hope the missus is ok.

ps lol Liverpool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭cuterob

Letterkenny is nice, but it doesnt quite have that backdrop ;)

i like donegal i do, a bit windswept but a lot more scenic than flat arse kildare lol.. anywho congratz to both of you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

good news on such a horrid day for boardsies

seriously though, flushdraw, you're one of my most liked people on here cause you're actually a total gent and genuinely nice, congrats dude :)

and gilly, don't know you and I probably seem insane to you :), buy seriously, total congratulations to you both!
    just don't let the kids play poker! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,347 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Congrats. Poker forum baby eh, who'd have thunk it.

Its weird not knowing people at all (as in never having met them) but yet feeling thrilled for them purely cause you've yapped to them on a message board for 3 years.
    Ach, you know what I mean :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

YULETIRED wrote: »

I reckon it's appropriate that the bad beat section is removed seen as this is the anti bad beat. fair play and good health to the offspring and his/her mammy.

How long left till the birth? Can we count the days off in this thread? unique idea ?

ps lol Liverpool

lol, count the days to the date of birth?

no one better come on here and ruin this for us

i think the baby's name should be inspired by the poker forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

congrats to ye both!

letterkenny? lol culchie :pac:

gl and cyas soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭HIVeindhoven

Congrats to both of ye.
    Asd regards BBV, only just logged on to see it has disappeared, wont be back if it doest return, its the only forum i really look at on boards. Massive over reaction imo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

That's so sweet and a great story to tell your kid when he/she's older, how ye met and that a MTT was set up in honour of him/her!!!

Best Wishes x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

cuterob wrote: »
    no one better come on here and ruin this for us

i think the baby's name should be inspired by the poker forum

And when Little Dougee Bops ask where his name came from, we can just lie :pac:
    bops wrote: »
    congrats to ye both!

letterkenny? lol culchie :pac:

gl and cyas soon

We'll have less of that! High probabilty that we'll have the baby in Dublin to avoid that possibility haha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Sean@boards.ie

Congrats. Nice addition to the family :)

Congrats!

I was always kind of semi sure I had played against you until that photo so good to know ;). I'll hop in the tourney anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

Congats to ye both and soon to be little baby flushbean(no chance you'll call the baby that??).

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭percy007

Its weird not knowing people at all (as in never having met them) but yet feeling thrilled for them purely cause you've yapped to them on a message board for 3 years.
    Ach, you know what I mean :)

Im gonna thank this just for using the word thunk!!!!! Majestic!

Congratulations to both of you :) who would of thunk it that a couple would spring up out of the poker forum let alone a baby out of that then!
    percy007 wrote: »
    Im gonna thank this just for using the word thunk!!!!! Majestic!

plagiarism IMO

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

If it's a boy, i suggest Jack or Ace lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Congrats...on getting post of the day \o/
    and yeah the baby too.

On the bbv front. I think we would be best advised to just let things pan out how they will. I doubt it helps the cause to start a bunch of new threads on it or still make mock posts in that other thread like Tight Ted did. I am sure sanity will eventually be restored.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

If it's a boy, i suggest Jack or Ace lol
    As long as he doesn't turn out to be a queen.

• Advertisement

I've never had the pleasure of meeting you in person to my recollection Tony, nor your soon to be wife Gilly but I could not be happier.

You've both always seemed to be truly wonderful people and I shall always be indebted to you for Operation Dib Dib Dib. If ever I can be of assistance to you in any way, do not hesitate to ask and my services shall be yours.

Congratulations and I wish you and your child all the health and happiness in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,540 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Many many drunken congrats to ye (I'm sure ye wouldnt have it another way from me!)

In other news, females on the poker forum? Who'd have thunk it

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

ps lol Liverpool

Very well said

Congrats to you both.

Threads like this show how this site is way more than a forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

congrats & every good wish & blessing to the three of you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 VoodooDonkey

How long left till the birth? Can we count the days off in this thread?

The sickness of Williams mind never ceases to make me smile. :D

Congratulations Tony & Gill thrilled for you both.

Wonder if this means you pair "flopped" a set???

I've never had the pleasure of meeting you in person to my recollection Tony, nor your soon to be wife Gilly but I could not be happier.

You've both always seemed to be truly wonderful people and I shall always be indebted to you for Operation Dib Dib Dib. If ever I can be of assistance to you in any way, do not hesitate to ask and my services shall be yours.

Congratulations and I wish you and your child all the health and happiness in the world.

Thanks for that Keith. Was a pleasure doing that for the kids and we dont need anything in return for it.....oh wait, babysitters are hard to find these days haha!

I played with you once in the jackpot but Kate frm the SE was also at the table so i guess you never noticed. You played the ROE game in the SE a few weeks back. I was there but not at your table. Next time i'll pop over and say hello :-)
    The sickness of Williams mind never ceases to make me smile. :D

Congratulations Tony & Gill thrilled for you both.

Wonder if this means you pair "flopped" a set???

Wouldnt be having this thread if i flopped ha! And its only 1 heartbeat ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Why do guys always touch the woman's stomach in photos ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    It's symbolic. Duh! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭Ollieboy

WP guys, I'm delight for both of you.

Just a few corrections:

1. Lack of posting in the future

This will have nothing to do with the BBV thread but more likely the lack of sleep.

2. No poker

Trust me, after having a baby you wont want to play cards.

3. County Colours

A new squad member for the Donegal GAA team and hopefully the future poker team.

As you're both aware I'm still enjoying been a new Daddy and its the been the best year of my life. The best of luck to you both and it couldn't happen to two nicer people.

Is this Poker Boards first baby?

• Advertisement

Alan Rouge wrote: »

where else can he put his hand?

-in his pocket...not going to work
    -on his head...nah
    -Gills head/face/leg/boob/shoulder...i'm sure tony wants this relationship to last
    -down along his own side...they'd look german(trust me on this)
    -his own stomach..mixed messages

i hope this helps alan, thanks for your time

Advertisement