Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylepoker Boards Baby Bounty Bash

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Congrats Tony and Gill.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Congrats to both of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Jayminator

Aw lads well done. Delighted for all concerned and best of luck with the baby and the move Tony. Great news for you both. Take care and talk soon.

Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

congrats to the two of ya.
    Baby name prop bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭brianmc

DeadParrot wrote: »
    congrats to the two of ya.
    Baby name prop bet?

Suggest Victoria, Valerie, Vincent or similar.

Then we can call it Baby V.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭ollyk1

Congrats Tony and Gill. I'm delighted for you both.

Olly

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭digiman

Congrats Tony and Gill, great news

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭DPablo

Congrats Tony and good luck with the move to the back of beyond ;)
    Only kidding, great spot up there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭big_iain

Good Luck Tony, Gill and the wee thing.

Here wishing you the very best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Tallamuner

Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

keith

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Good stuff, I think you got lucky with the coinflip getting Letterkenny Tony, that child will have the coolest accent now! Good thinking.

Don't know about that Joe! She's Scottish, I'm a northsider, the kids have a bit of everything...its gonna be a funny accent!
    BuChan wrote: »
    wow cool! congrats to you both. i'd say you'll make a great father. lol, poker playing parents, do you and gill have over/unders on the DOB?

Cheers Eamonn...I wouldn't dream of doing a bet with Gill on the date, You know wimmins, she could probably just pick a date and make it happen!
    carfax wrote: »
    I am absolutely delighted for the two of you. You are both fantastic people and your eldest daughter already seems to be a keen poker player (from what I could see at the Ladies Champs) so I'm sure we will have a serious WSOP contender here in a few years :)

Would a Boards Poker Forum p***-up/ night out in town be a possiblity before you emmigrate Tony?
    Oh yeah and you better still be wearing the Dubs colour up there in Letterkenny!

Stephen.

Yeah both the kids like a bit of poker. Never encouraged them one bit and dont plan on doing it at the moment, but they always have their heads in the laptops when we're playing! Would defo look at a p1ssup before i go. There's a chance we'll come back down to Dublin for the birth, we're undecided atm. If that happens, its another p1ssup opportunity!

Oh and me and baby will be wearing the dubs colous :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pkaces

Congrads and all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Flushdraw wrote: »

Oh and me and baby will be wearing the dubs colous :-)

Baby will be another gooner also? You know it makes sense :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭MrPillowTalk

Congrats Tony and Gill only catching this now.

Tony ffs mate you dont have to drop the hand in the photo, I mean shes preggers allready you have nothing to prove :D

Congrats Tony and Gill only catching this now.

Tony ffs mate you dont have to drop the hand in the photo, I mean shes preggers allready you have nothing to prove :D

Photo taken well before she was pregnant. I can't remember what base i was on in that pic :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Congrats to both of ye. Just saw this and with my blood boiling all day long it's just the tonic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Belated congrats to you both. I've never met either one of you but you both seem like great people and I hope the baby is healthy, and in the words of many a Vulcan to your entire family, 'Live long and prosper'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭ianmc38

Nice one Tony!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭The Tourist

Many congrats guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭JP-Christine

That's wonderful news!

Congrats from me and JP:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭northwestguy27

Tony & Gill

I've only been on here a little while, but I want to wish you both the very best. On the moving to L/Kenny, I'm not a million miles away and look forward to meeting at some of the local events.

" May your troubles be like old mens teeth, Few & Far between...":)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭PiperT

Congratulations Tony. You clearly have your priorities in the right order ! Good luck to you both for the future and wishing ye lots of happiness when Junior arrives, its the greatest gift in the World !

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Eyecatcher

I am new to the forum here but congrats Flushdraw.....my kids all grown up...At least you have an option now of playing a few games in the middle of night feeds .......

To celebrate, i've asked Ciaran Corbett to setup a private MTT on Boylepoker for me. It will be a $10 freezeout and i'm going to put a $30 bounty on both myself and Gillybeans head. The tournie has yet to be created but it will be held on Sunday 21st June @ 9pm. I really hope many of you will play and who can turn down the lure of free money haha!

I see this on the lobby ...whats the qualifying criteria?

Eyecatcher wrote: »
    I am new to the forum here but congrats Flushdraw.....my kids all grown up...At least you have an option now of playing a few games in the middle of night feeds .......

To celebrate, i've asked Ciaran Corbett to setup a private MTT on Boylepoker for me. It will be a $10 freezeout and i'm going to put a $30 bounty on both myself and Gillybeans head. The tournie has yet to be created but it will be held on Sunday 21st June @ 9pm. I really hope many of you will play and who can turn down the lure of free money haha!

I see this on the lobby ...whats the qualifying criteria?

Yeah this only went live today and i'm in work so i haven't seen it yet. Its password protected so it won't be open to everyone. I'm a little undecided over the criteria as i dont want people signing up just to play, and i dont know if i want to post the password in the thread because then anyone, boardsie or not, can play.

The bounty on myself and Gillian is me giving a little something back to boardsies and adding a littl interest. I wouldn't like it to go to someone from the outside that just reg'd to play.

I'll start a seperate thread late tonight and will post further details there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Smashing news Tony and Gill. Hope you all have a great future together. Gill, wp, you picked up one the nice guys outta that pot.

wp, gl
    \richie

• Registered Users Posts: 23 stumblina

congatulations my good man,
    i play with you on alot of mtts on boyles, my girlfriend had my son last week, she might play your tournie if i put funds up for her. im sure shes played against you one or twice on boyles mtts.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

Flushdraw wrote: »
    The bounty on myself and Gillian is me giving a little something back to boardsies and adding a littl interest. I wouldn't like it to go to someone from the outside that just reg'd to play.

I'll start a seperate thread late tonight and will post further details there.
    When you decide on what you want to do, I'm sure we'll help you out if you go down the PM route. Maybe a seperate dedicated thread in online tourneys for people asking for PM's instead of you getting millions of them...

Ste05 wrote: »
    When you decide on what you want to do, I'm sure we'll help you out if you go down the PM route. Maybe a seperate dedicated thread in online tourneys for people asking for PM's instead of you getting millions of them...

Might take you up on that offer Ste. Myself and Gill be out and about for most of Saturday/Sunday so wont be hovering over laptops and replying straight away. I'll PM you after i get home from winning the DC in the Sporting tonight ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Look at some of you saying well done to Tony! what about poor little me, I had a hand in this too :p

Always the man who gets the pat on the back, and to think their contribution ended months ago and I still have months of this to go before baby Flushbean is born!

• Advertisement

Look at some of you saying well done to Tony! what about poor little me, I had a hand in this too :p

Always the man who gets the pat on the back, and to think their contribution ended months ago and I still have months of this to go before baby Flushbean is born!

Aye, and when you've done your bit you'll get your congrats. He has pretty much finished his part and deserves the old slaps on the back. :cool:

You don't tell someone their cake is nice when it's not even baked yet, but you can thank the guy who supplied the ingredients.

Advertisement