Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you gonna do the second you finish the leaving cert

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

The second I finish, I will hand up my paper to the examiner. Then, go home and drink white russians while listening to Charles Mingus.
    22774831-22774833-large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 catchthepigeon

have a can of coke and a marlboro light....good times:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

Tomorrow is my last day...ever!! I shall sleep for pretty much that day..get twilight out that night (My friend swears it's the ****!) and on friday...major session in the freezing cold in a field or something somewhere! After the auld history exam today, I'm drowning my sorrows good and proper!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

Ah history ya, we've been the year for fucked exam papers alright. I'm pretty sure every leaving cert in years to come will look back on our year as the reason to never fucking trust the SEC!

I think I'll save up all my exam papers and burn them at the annual end of exams bonfire, anyone else doing anything similar with SEC feulled bonfires?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

WOOOOOO FINISHED WOOOOOOOOOOOO it feels so good:D

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I'm done now but it hasn't really kicked in. I'm in quite a weird mood where I'm worrying if I did well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

have a can of coke and a marlboro light....good times:D

nice one :) im not finished till 17th though sickened!!!:c

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 artemus

Piste wrote: »
    You all must have done really well in the exams if you answered the exam questions as badly as you answered "what you gonna do the second you finish the leaving cert?". The question wasn't "are we schmad for drinking?" or "is drinking really necessary?" if you want to talk about alcool then take it to Clearasil and Hormones.

defo sum sort of dike...yes were all gonna get so sh*t-faced that were gonaa pass out b4 ten o clock.....happy:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Richyj_0

I'm not finished until the 19th!:mad: I don't know what I'll do, get ****faced and jizz myself I suppose. Haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

U MAD wrote: »
    Hold the fuck up everybody!

It's the Grammar Police!

Lol. My post had absolutely nothing to do with grammar. It's about getting this thread back on topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 U MAD

<snip> abuse and gob****e </snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭XboxHero

I finished today, words cannot express my happiness. I thought I'd need sleep but I'm hyped. Chilled out with my buds for a while, now I'm relaxing at home.. Then going out for pizza and a night of drinking! Cannot wait!

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

artemus wrote: »
    defo sum sort of dike...yes were all gonna get so sh*t-faced that were gonaa pass out b4 ten o clock.....happy:):)

Piste wasn't even giving out about drink if you'd actually bothered to read her point...

Out of line imo..

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

U MAD wrote: »
    <snip> abuse and gob****e </snip>

^ And that is why you will never see U_MAD in this forum again.

Not so schmad now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Not so schmad now.

:pac::pac::pac::pac: fairplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

Not so schmad now.
    awh seems like only yesterday he was knockin around, with his rogue-ish charm *sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Springbreak

Gonna be happy :D.....bring on 5pm Monday 15th!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Finished today, feels weird...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭jefreywithonef

Same as above. Hasn't really sunk in yet. Right after getting out I got some bad news so that's probably why.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

sorry to hear that Monzo. hope its not too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Monzo wrote: »
    Same as above. Hasn't really sunk in yet. Right after getting out I got some bad news so that's probably why.

Typical! Same thing always happens me! You parents don't want to stress you during exams so keep it till the end and then ruin your first day of freedom! :(

Well after I walk out of the centre, scream and run to my car, find a bed to lie in and sleep for 5 days solid! :D.

Then celebrate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Gonna be happy :D.....bring on 5pm Monday 15th!!! :D:D

Ive been feeling that way since last september!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭KokaNoodles

rhapsody! wrote: »
    Is everyone here a raging alcoholic?
    No we're just thirsty

Since it's gona be an occasion of a night I think I'll wear a suit or something in to my last exam(economics), too formal?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭KokaNoodles

ironclaw wrote: »
    The first page. Sorry, but some people are just so sad when drink is the first thing they think of. You know in the adult world there are other ways to celebrate... :rolleyes:
    Cocaine?

Don't forget starting fires!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

sit back and go THANK **** THAT'S OVER AND DONE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Mallox

Saul-Good wrote: »
    Since it's gona be an occasion of a night I think I'll wear a suit or something in to my last exam(economics), too formal?:D
    haha classy guy ... would love ta do it (woo economics is class:D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭not bakunin

BLARG wrote: »
    The second I finish, I will hand up my paper to the examiner. Then, go home and drink white russians while listening to Charles Mingus.

**** yes! yesyesyes! mingus, the god!
    epic.........bari sax and goodbye porkpie hat.......you sir, are an elegant and wonderful creature...

Advertisement