Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you gonna do the second you finish the leaving cert

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

Rip my physics book apart page by page then set it ablaze!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Open the first of two bottles of whiskey for the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

I don't finish till the 19th.
    But it involves a CD player and Alice Cooper's "School's Out" blasting around town. ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

It's a good thing physicists don't worry about spelling.....

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭ak51535

one massive ****!:pac:
    then drink myself stupid!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Twilighter

Going to the pub. Then to a start of summer bonfire where we burn our books. Yee-haww!

See ya later Jane Eyre!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

ak51535 wrote: »
    one massive ****!:pac:
    then drink myself stupid!

haha nice:D

I seriously hope what you're drinking isn't due to the big ****..... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

We have plans to use the school nurse's fridge to store our cans in so they will be nice and cold on what will hopefully be a gloriously sunny day! I will be walking down the school driveway with a Heineken in one hand and a J in the other and a huge grin on my face!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

You have a school nurse?

After, I jizz myself, I don't know really. Pat on the back maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Im gonna get plastered. I deserve it. End of story.

Campin out in a field too where we will be warmed by the intense heat off accountancy books! :):):)

It will be epic.

creggy wrote: »
    You have a school nurse?

After, I jizz myself, I don't know really. Pat on the back maybe.

Haha of course! Do you not? My school has around 2000 people so she always has plenty of work to do.

Dumbledore wrote: »
    Haha of course! Do you not? My school has around 2000 people so she always has plenty of work to do.

Ah yes....Hogwarts...the aul nurse.... How's Harry doing these days? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Pub.

Ah yes....Hogwarts...the aul nurse.... How's Harry doing these days? :pac:

Ah Madam Pomfrey is in great form yeah! Believe it or not our nurse actually comes to some 18ths and came to our valedictory night, I think she is there sent by the principal so that if somebody KO's there is medical help there!

Back on topic: I believe Thursday is the earliest anyone can finish? It is going to be mildly depressing seeing all of them getting hammered when we still have exams? Ha I am going into town anyway because I have a weeks gap till my next two exams, cant wait till Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

I'll finish on Thursday, but if all goes to plan I won't remember it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 JeffTheJeff

Me and a friend are sparking up some fat cigars and a few bottles. Followed by a session on the thursday, going out on Friday, Slane on Saturday and many parties in a close friend's free house for a week followed by another the subsequent week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

Valedictory night? Ive fücking heard it all...

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

**** on, piss on and burn all my books in no particular order!
    Camping and alcohol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I don't know, all my friends are really boring and want to "Keep their books for their siblings" ffs! Also they don't like to drink.

We'll probably knit or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭Waaahhh

phasers wrote: »
    I don't know, all my friends are really boring and want to "Keep their books for their siblings" ffs! Also they don't like to drink.

:D:D:D:Dhaha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Lucet

phasers wrote: »

May I join you? :D:D:D

I will drink. Drink a lot. And I mean it :D. I'm going to finish next Monday, it's going to be ten days until my birthday, so I think I'm going to party party party. I can't wait :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭rhapsody!

Sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

hmmm... camping sounds good
    my friends have to wait until music is over, is that the 19th? im not sure
    but i finish up on thurs (:D) so il probs go out with some friends who are in college already and then possibly mention camping on the beach to as many people in my year as possible for when the exams are over over!:pac:

sounds like a plan and a half doesnt it? and, there is an off licence just up the road from the beach if we run low of stocks:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,603 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Valedictory night? Ive fücking heard it all...

Technically if you look it up "graduation" involves a diploma and passing a year, Valedictory translates as "farewell" and is therefore more accurate.

But yeah it makes me and Dumble sound like seriously posh ****ers when we use it. Then again, our school has a nurse...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

hmmm... camping sounds good
    my friends have to wait until music is over, is that the 19th? im not sure
    but i finish up on thurs (:D) so il probs go out with some friends who are in college already and then possibly mention camping on the beach to as many people in my year as possible for when the exams are over over!:pac:

sounds like a plan and a half doesnt it? and, there is an off licence just up the road from the beach if we run low of stocks:p

music is the 18th

i'm the very last day so i will definitely be getting hammered :)

damn all you finished on thursday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭manutd4life

gonn catch up on the sleep i missed.finished on friday so i cant wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭haloauto

Make a vest out of my jumper, then change into something more fitting.
    Head to the off license, buy a few fat frogs, a small bottle of sambuca and a bottle of boost.
    Sit on the hill by the stream, take in the nice fresh air, and drink till my friends finish accounting :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

im repeating so all my friends who are in college are coming down to collect me with lots of spirits, not sure what happens after that - honestly dont care either:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭yummy91

pub first
    book bonfire second
    nightclub third
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement