Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you gonna do the second you finish the leaving cert

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

amacachi wrote: »
    Open the first of two bottles of whiskey for the evening.
    Twilighter wrote: »
    Going to the pub. Then to a start of summer bonfire where we burn our books. Yee-haww!

See ya later Jane Eyre!
    Dumbledore wrote: »
    We have plans to use the school nurse's fridge to store our cans in so they will be nice and cold on what will hopefully be a gloriously sunny day! I will be walking down the school driveway with a Heineken in one hand and a J in the other and a huge grin on my face!
    Im gonna get plastered. I deserve it. End of story.

Campin out in a field too where we will be warmed by the intense heat off accountancy books! :):):)

It will be epic.
    Fad wrote: »
    Pub.

The first page. Sorry, but some people are just so sad when drink is the first thing they think of. You know in the adult world there are other ways to celebrate... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Burn my maths books, then go on a really long drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

ironclaw wrote: »
    The first page. Sorry, but some people are just so sad when drink is the first thing they think of. You know in the adult world there are other ways to celebrate... :rolleyes:

Another hater? you guys are multiplying. What is wrong with going and getting absolutely polluted after finishing 2 tough years in school? Its not like they have any other responsibilities now.
    Save the condescending posts, it just makes you look like a spoilsport.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

There's a load of things I want to do that day.

Pub will be first as it is closest in terms of proximity to school!

I dont see how it's sad though.

Kinda sad that you care to such an extent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Saul-Good

ak51535 wrote: »
    one massive ****!:pac:
    then drink myself stupid!

HAHA You sir, are a LEGEND!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 U MAD

SEXY TIME!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 DUDE!

Im going for days after days of surfing in G-Town...havnt gone surfing since September!! so I cant wait!!!!!:):):)

Oh sh[FONT=&quot]í[/FONT][FONT=&quot]t guys the fun police are here!![/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Dumbledore wrote: »
    Another hater?

Hardly
    What is wrong with going and getting absolutely polluted after finishing 2 tough years in school?

Quite alot when ya think about it. Besides the obvious stupidity of drinking that much...
    Its not like they have any other responsibilities now.

To you and those around you. Plus the mess you cause for the rest of us who know the meaning of the word "responsibilty"
    Save the condescending posts, it just makes you look like a spoilsport.

It wasn't a condescending posts, merely an outlook on the social wasteland that is Irish Youth culture.

I have my ways of celebrating and it doesn't invovle drink. I amn't being high and mighty, just realise that there is a world beyond the bottle and fun to be had without a pint in hand. The sooner you realise that, the better.

Sure, its all fun and games til your the one taking a broken WKD bottle from some guys mouth in the process of trying to stem the bleeding in addition to CPR. Yeap, thats so much fun at end your leaving cert. Enjoy your night guys and gals, I'll call the fun police off you case.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

SCRABBLE RULEZ!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

chillacks have a drink and calm yourself down

im irish i celebrate via drink, you can go have a book club meeting or something i guess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Ironclaw - you don't see people flaming people for posting what they're doing that isn't related to drink. If people want to, it's their choice. I like going out to the pub, and not to drink myself under the table since that's a horrible feeling. Just like having all of my friends in the one place having a laugh around town.

Not "wkd bottle 2 the throat yo" like you're implying

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

I have my ways of celebrating and it doesn't invovle drink. I amn't being high and mighty, just realise that there is a world beyond the bottle and fun to be had without a pint in hand. The sooner you realise that, the better.

Sure, its all fun and games til your the one taking a broken WKD bottle from some guys mouth in the process of trying to stem the bleeding in addition to CPR. Yeap, thats so much fun at end your leaving cert. Enjoy your night guys and gals, I'll call the fun police off you case.

dude...we are a nation of alcoholics and renowned for "the craic"...chillax the cat i dont give a flying fuck whether you like it or not!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Hardly

It wasn't a condescending posts, merely an outlook on the social wasteland that is Irish Youth culture.
    this just pisses me off,yes as youths we drink a lot,especially when we celebrate,gues where we got the habit?Your genereation,almost every irish era before us has been centered around drink,What make sit so wrong that we be different

[ontopic]to a kickflip and go on a Parkour sprint around/over my school[/ontopic]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kevwall

harldy goin 2 get mouldy!!
    knacker drinkin the way 2 go :P

aido179 wrote: »
    dude...we are a nation of alcoholics and renowned for "the craic"...chillax the cat i dont give a flying fuck whether you like it or not!
    HEY i basically just said that :mad:

chillax chillax400.gif

Sure, its all fun and games til your the one...

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were on the boards MUM! How about you save your rain till the St. Patricks day parade and spare us all

ironclaw you need to recapture your youth

GO WILD i dare you

Hardly

thats wha i thought until the graduation night like ok, ya dont need to drink to have fun but it is jus a great feeling, not gettin plastered but just in the "buzz" with everyone singing anytin u can find on your ipod, like it feels awkward not singing wit people who are drunk cz like ur sober nd ya feel stupid so join in :D

cant wait 2 try good ole bulmers pear!
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

go to the puuuuuuuuuub!!!!

• Advertisement

Bulmers Pear is disgusting

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Walking out of construction on 17th at 5:00 and without stopping, Strutting (quite proudly) down to the pub where the economics crowd already started at 1:00, :D

Claypigeon wrote: »

what i expected seeing as bulmers tastes like piss

kopperberg berry is nice (just one though) you cant drink sweet drinks in large quantities ICK

what i expected seeing as bulmers tastes like piss

kopperberg berry is nice (just one though) you cant drink sweet drinks in large quantities ICK

Bulmers original is fine if you're in a good spot where they actually have cleaned the taps/entire setup in the past aeon (uncommon in some parts)

I generally drink Bulmers early on in the evening when we're just chilling and getting in the mood then hit shots for when I can't be arsed carrying a drink around when you're messing around having a laugh! 'tis a handy method. Wouldn't say no to vodka and x although mixing drinks makes me want to end myself the next morning.

Claypigeon wrote: »

what with the spoiler ha :D

kevwall wrote: »
    what with the spoiler ha :D

.____________________________________________________.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

I will be going straight to the pub. I will be getting drunk for one of two reasons:

A) I will be celebrating finishing the leaving

OR

B) I will be drowning my sorrys because I will have to be back next year

And it all depends on how I do in French and History tomorrow. I'm really freaked about tomorrow. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Frolick

Go to japan and have a drunkin' brawl with rubberduck-zilla

CHA-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Mr.S wrote: »
    Ah now, nothing beats a bulmers and ice on a hot summers day outside :pac:

granted thats about 1 day a year here, but still!

Still, nothing beats the good ol' Tesco Value Vodka and a carton of cranbery juice and cans of Blue Bear (.50c a can!) to use as a mixer.

A (very) drunken night out for less then €20, hurray!

well it has been sunny 4 the last week now, of course wen we are in school!!
    :cool:

• Advertisement

moneyman wrote: »
    I will be going straight to the pub. I will be getting drunk for one of two reasons:

A) I will be celebrating finishing the leaving

OR

B) I will be drowning my sorrys because I will have to be back next year

And it all depends on how I do in French and History tomorrow. I'm really freaked about tomorrow. :(

I think 90% of people doing History will balls it up on at least one of the four questions, some will balls 2 of the 4. Due to the grading curve, we can pray.

Advertisement