Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm sick of scumbag threads...

Options
  • 07-06-2009 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

We need a thread for the good people of this island.

You see them all the time.
    You may live in a city and see them every day, or you may live in a county town and only spot them at the weekend, but they are always there.

You know the type.
    They have a big brother or uncle who is a detective in the Gardaí, their mother or father is a local politician, their parents own the local shopping centre, all the land around it and half of your town, they go to the nearest private school, they wear designer clothes bought by their mammies.

Then you see them out on the town and they flaunt all of society's rules.
    The fall out of pubs completely **** faced, piss on the nearest car, attempt to rape some chick because she happens to be walking down the road in a tracksuit and they know that uncle Garda will believe them over the tracksuit girl.
    They gang up on the lone guy at the bus stop, kick the crap out of him when he tries to defen himself and then run home to <insert authority figure here> when the victim is hospitalised. They end up in court, but the judge takes their side because they went to the same creche 50 years apart.

They get into all the top places in your local town/city and throw things at you if you look a little out of place there. It's ok though, because one of their parent's owns the place.

They are given a BMW for their 17th birthday. They then run over someone, but it's ok becuase that person had pyjamas on so they were obviously a pov on the dole and therefor do not count as human. It doesn't matter that everything is paid for by mummy and doddy. Just as long as the dole herd get out of the way.
    Detective uncle George will hoide the evidence.
    He will also turn a blind eye to the coke dealing and will sometimes act as a supplier with coke he has taken from povs.
    God bless him.
    God bless the good people of this island too.
    They deserve our praise for being such upstanding citizens.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

There's no need to thank me terry I'm just doing my bit for society. Now where did I leave the keys to the beemer.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

There's no need to thank me terry I'm just doing my bit for society. Now where did I leave the keys to the beemer.

Inside that dead hooker remember?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

javaboy wrote: »
    Inside that dead hooker remember?
    Which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Are you a scumbag Terry?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Terry wrote: »
    We need a thread for the good people of this island.

You see them all the time.
    You may live in a city and see them every day, or you may live in a county town and only spot them at the weekend, but they are always there.

You know the type.
    They have a big brother or uncle who is a detective in the Gardaí, their mother or father is a local politician, their parents own the local shopping centre, all the land around it and half of your town, they go to the nearest private school, they wear designer clothes bought by their mammies.

Ross O Carroll Kelly aka Paul Howard has you under the illusion that D4 land is what is described in those pages of his books. It's far from it i'll have you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Next to the bottle of vodka...

Which one?

The Z3 I think. Why which ones were you looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Reading this reminds me a bit of the people who used to send their daughters over to england to have abortions ....in their hundreds .

They would have also being the daughters of some of the people mentioned in this tread , the ones who were in tracksuits raped by the ' mammy boys ' at the weekend

ah well....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭carefulnow99

are you the garda uncle?? ur very knowledgable of this situation :D
    ah no
    i have to say there is what i believe to be a scumbag cuture growing in ireland and i dont think it is with one class or within certion areas of the country i do belive it is unfair to say X person must be a scum bag as there from town X so there is always so many sides to every story.... but i am bitter,, well no im p!ssed off certain people do get everything handed to them but hey thats probally just me being immature ha

and i also cant stand the irish justice system i believe its backwards been honest,, its suited for people in a position of power or with money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭shezzie

heres ya keys to ya beemer luv...wasnt dead just outta me head on the gear like ya know..........................got any more luv

lol

• Advertisement

javaboy wrote: »
    The Z3 I think. Why which ones were you looking for?
    Nah, I meant which dead hooker. I've got a lot of skeletons in my closet....literally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

Latchy wrote: »
    Reading this reminds me a bit of the people who used to send their daughters over to england to have abortions ....in their hundreds .

Used to?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Is Terry finally craic-ing up after too many years on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Stekelly wrote: »
    Are you a scumbag Terry?
    I'm not one of those described sarcasticly above, but I would fall into the category of the typical AH type of scumbag.
    I look a bit rough and that scares people so they automatically **** themselves when I ask for directions. Then they run home and post here about the traumatic ordeal of a rough looking guy with a cigarette in his hand politely looking for directions to a pub.

Are you a scumbag yourself?
    your location says Tallaght, so by AH laws you are a scumbag.

DubMedic wrote: »
    Ross O Carroll Kelly aka Paul Howard has you under the illusion that D4 land is what is described in those pages of his books. It's far from it i'll have you know.
    I described every town and city in this country in that post.
    Stereotypical D4 behaviour is not limited to D4. It happenes in every town and city in the country.
    I don't actually come from or live in Dublin, yet I have witnessed this behaviour in lots of towns all over Ireland.

Nah, I meant which dead hooker. I've got a lot of skeletons in my closet....literally.

Combining your twin passions of auto-erotic asphyxiation and necrophilia?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Are you a scumbag yourself?
    your location says Tallaght, so by AH laws you are a scumbag.

Born and bred. :)

I have devoted my life to earning enough money to buy my way out though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Used to?
    Indeed , Guess I was just being kind Shack

here here there are lots of great people in limerick for example look how they sacraficed themselves for their mates in showing them how not to shoot a gun.....cause this ill happen ....splat

Is Terry finally craic-ing up after too many years on boards?
    I lost it years before boards.ie even existed.
    Stekelly wrote: »
    Born and bred. :)

I have devoted my life to earning enough money to buy my way out though.
    I'll rent you a room in my lovely peaceful suburban home for €80 p/w.

i knew you were from ballymun Terry....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Who gets a beemer for their 17th birthday, Terry, honestly?

I see a few people on boards that would fit into your categorising on boards though. One guy was boasting on a thread on how he was spending around 150 euros on a pair of ski-sunglasses....and on the amount of designer clothes and digetical camera equipment he was buying. But at the same time, I don't think he was raping anyone or causing trouble and getting out of through connections! Tbh, if you had the money from Mum and Dad, would you not be buying yourself stuff relating to whatever you were into, be that cars, music, cameras etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

shezzie wrote: »
    here here there are lots of great people in limerick for example look how they sacraficed themselves for their mates in showing them how not to shoot a gun.....cause this ill happen ....splat
    I'll take a stab that the person you are referring to is the gangster who shot himself?
    I fcuking laughed.
    /with no remorse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

I hate everyone equally. Ye're all bastards, thieves and two-faced scumbags.

I'll take a stab that the person you are referring to is the gangster who shot himself?
    I fcuking laughed.
    /with no remorse

sharpshooter i am still laughing my head of at that one....anytime i think of it..i think we all are ...

RonMexico wrote: »
    I hate everyone equally. Ye're all bastards, thieves and two-faced scumbags.

hello ronmexico - how are you??? i like you i really do am not 2 faced just honest....

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Deep Man, Deep.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Who gets a beemer for their 17th birthday, Terry, honestly?

I see a few people on boards that would fit into your categorising on boards though. One guy was boasting on a thread on how he was spending around 150 euros on a pair of ski-sunglasses....and on the amount of designer clothes and digetical camera equipment he was buying. But at the same time, I don't think he was raping anyone or causing trouble and getting out of through connections! Tbh, if you had the money from Mum and Dad, would you not be buying yourself stuff relating to whatever you were into, be that cars, music, cameras etc?
    How many people walking around in pyjamas are actually causing any harm to anyone bar themselves?
    How many people living in so-called undesirable areas actuially commit crimes against others?
    How many people on the dole (all 400,000 of them) are making a career out of it?

I've never seen you ask any of those questions, so why are you questioning my thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

shezzie wrote: »
    hello ronmexico - how are you??? i like you i really do am not 2 faced just honest....

Alright you won me over - God I'm such a pushover :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

How many people on the dole (all 400,000 of them) are making a career out of it?

All of them, don't you pay attention? :P What I like is how few have been signing on for more than 18 months, so even at ~4% employment a lot of those signing on were literally between jobs, not just being lazy *****.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

So whats acceptable? Being middle-class? Thats soooo boring.

Advertisement