Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupidist thing a scumbag has said or done?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭speaktofrank

Hauk wrote: »
    My favourite one was in primary school.

Christoper didn't turn up for school in the morning as usual.

Teacher: Christopher, why you weren't in this morning?? This is the 4th time this has happened.
    Christopher:
    Teacher, I'm very sorry, I set the alarm for 8 but there's 10 in me family.

Comedy lessons that way
    >

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Going back about a year ago. I was on the 46a coming back from town.
    I was kinda zoned out, just staring out the window when my ears just started to focus on the various musings and chit chats of the random people around me. There was a young Romanian girl of about 15/16 sitting with what one could only guess to be her younger sister(about 4 maybe 5 years old).
    I listened in to this teenager teaching her younger sister to say 'f*ck your mother'.
    Even funnier was that their mother was sitting in the seat in front of them and didn't speak a word of English.
    So this little kid was shouting out various forms of FACK YA MADA for about 15 minutes until I jumped out at my stop. Hopefully they stayed at it for a while, the pronunciation wasn't quite right.

I found it quite disgusting but really really funny at the same time.
    Kind of stupid I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Not THE stupidest thing a scumbag has ever done, but its pretty close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvEyWxZM_OM

Garda car being burned out by Scumbags.

Unbelievable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 mother_rucker

As a scumbag myself i'm very offended by this abuse
    or at least i would be if i could read the posts without pictures

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

calling a kayaking paddle an oar.....
    puting wesuits on zip to the front. hilarious lookin
    winces at this
    but giving one a bow and arrow :pac:
    picking a fight with an instructor and setting a time, in the court yard..
    we locked the doors and used fire extinguishers and fire hose's... they where well behevaed..
    Another one robed a wet suit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

calling a kayaking paddle an oar.....
    puting wesuits on zip to the front. hilarious lookin
    winces at this
    but giving one a bow and arrow :pac:
    picking a fight with an instructor and setting a time, in the court yard..
    we locked the doors and used fire extinguishers and fire hose's... they where well behevaed..

none of these things are stupid. you're stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Are you saying that a skumbag put a robe on a wet suit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

punchdrunk wrote: »
    was on the Luas this morning and when I got on at Heuston there was clearly two gougers on my carriage,talking about their scanger mate Od'ing and doing chin-ups on the bars
    anyways at collin's on gets an inspector and one of the two spurts out
    "sorry bud we had to run for the luas,here's 80c for the two of us"
    clearly they got on ages ago and this is horse ****e
    the inspector is having none of it
    the other one is getting mouthy saying he's in court at half ten,that's why they didn't pay cause they were in a rush,giving it loads the little ****ehawk

inspector asks for proof of I.D from them both,they fumble around with stubbed out joints in hand,pockets coming up empty
    both say they are 16 but they have no I.D on them
    "then how are you going to court if you don't have I.D?" he asks...
    lips quiver as they search for an answer....nope! no excuse...
    STUNG!
    so he marches the two of them off the Luas when it gets to the four courts up to court 44 himself to see the judge!

ah the sweet smell of victory :pac:

Yes your are quite the victor in that situation. A well deserved victory at that! Congratulations

• Registered Users Posts: 9,206 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Was on A dublin bus a few years back and a child was standing on the seat infront of me and just being a bit hyper. ad the mother said "sii down Jacinta"
    The child says ha? . results in her mother giving her a slap and saying " its not haa. Its Wha."
    i also heard from my friend that he was at the cinema one night and these 2 where arguing. The woman yelps out "you dont love me" to which the man replied " sure i does love you. Dont i Ride ya and buy ya chips"
    Overheardindublin.com is a friend of yours? Funny that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

A friend of mine was in the chemist the other day and 2 knackers were talking to the lady at the counter so she queued behind them. Lady behind the counter asked them "Which pregnancy test do you want, this one is a digital one and the other is...". Before she could finish, one of the girls said "Will ya go way from around me with that sh!te, all I want is a yes or a no".

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Not an Irish scumbag but an American one in Paris. They were walking in front of me talking about the pigeons.

Idiot A: That can't be a pigeon, it's too fat
    Idiot B: It's not a pigeon it's a crow!
    Idiot A: Are you sure;, I think they are black...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Last tuesday 4 scumbags robbed my fiances handbag out of her car. We got them on camera.. As the cops arrested them i drove over their bikes. Their face in the back of the paddywagon as the heard the crunch was priceless.

I went back for seconds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

On the 56A once upstairs and this scumbag girl had a slingshot. She was chewing up bits of paper and firing them at everyones heads. She was with a big gang of girls and lads so no one said anything. When she got to her stop she stood at the top of the stairs said "see you all now". Just as she said it the driver of the bus slammed on the brakes for some reason and the girl crashed and walloped herself all the way down the stairs and landed moaning on the ground below. Cue an eruption of laughter and clapping and cheering from the whole upstairs of the bus. Her friends carried her off the bus and we all went home in a cheery mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

kmick wrote: »
    On the 56A once upstairs and this scumbag girl had a slingshot. She was chewing up bits of paper and firing them at everyones heads. She was with a big gang of girls and lads so no one said anything. When she got to her stop she stood at the top of the stairs said "see you all now". Just as she said it the driver of the bus slammed on the brakes for some reason and the girl crashed and walloped herself all the way down the stairs and landed moaning on the ground below. Cue an eruption of laughter and clapping and cheering from the whole upstairs of the bus. Her friends carried her off the bus and we all went home in a cheery mood.

Only she probably put in a compo claim and got a few grand out of Dublin Bus for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

On a Luas on Sunday afternoon, two heads (man & women) talking about some other scumbag.

Women says to the man; "that dirty bitch, I'd lose me foot up her c***, she wouldn't even wash f****** herself when she was locked up" the man is so out of it he just keeps sayin "yeaaaa"

Not your typical Sunday afternoon convo on a packed tram.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

kmick wrote: »
    On the 56A once upstairs and this scumbag girl had a slingshot. She was chewing up bits of paper and firing them at everyones heads. She was with a big gang of girls and lads so no one said anything. When she got to her stop she stood at the top of the stairs said "see you all now". Just as she said it the driver of the bus slammed on the brakes for some reason and the girl crashed and walloped herself all the way down the stairs and landed moaning on the ground below. Cue an eruption of laughter and clapping and cheering from the whole upstairs of the bus. Her friends carried her off the bus and we all went home in a cheery mood.[/QUOTE Priceless.Maybe there's a God afterall

• Registered Users Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Hobart wrote: »

That wasn't the riots, that was before the Ireland v England match in Croke Park. Note the distinct lack of rioting in the photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Stupidist?

Surely its meant to be "most stupid"?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

I was on the train to Sligo a few years ago and a bunch of scummer kids were throwing rocks at the train. One ten-year-old boy ran up holding a cavity block in each arm, and threw them. They landed about a foot and a half in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

This thread needs The Citizen to tell us his stories of the scum

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

fullstop wrote: »
    This thread needs The Citizen to tell us his stories of the scum

the citizen has no balls ,take a look around ,were living in scumville

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Remember the boys at the ireland v england rugby match, (the first one)

"No foriegn games in Croke Park"

He was wearing a Celtic jersey......

Advertisement