Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupidist thing a scumbag has said or done?

Options
  • 04-06-2009 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭

Scumbag / skanger threads seem to be all the rage these days so here goes.
    What's the stupidest, dumbest most idiotic thing you've seen/heard a scumbag doing, saying, etc?

Two spring to mind.

I was in the Palace on Camden St. years ago and got started on by two scumbags at the bar.
    Things got heated and the scummiest looking of the two picked up his pint glass and went to smash it off the bar,
    obviously in an attempt to fashion a weapon of sorts.
    Trouble was, it was a plastic pint glass.
    I was able to slip away as the idiot's friend berated his friend's shamful scumming abilities.

Another time I was standing outside a shop in Dublin when I heard a girl exclaim in panic, "quick Jacinta, look, it's a bleedin tornado!"
    Alas, there was no tornado, just some boring old smoke coming out of one of the Sandymount Towers.
    The actual tower itself was obscured from her view by a double-decker bus.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

One tried to rob me lol

Bad, BAD mistake on his part!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead was talking to a scumbag this morning and the conversation went a little like this

Scumbag: Oi Pighead, your leather trousers are horrible.
    Pighead: Pighead resembles that remark
    Scumbag:Ha ha, nice spoonerism there Pighead
    Pighead: It was a malapropism ya big eejit.

They really are big eejits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

"quick Jacinta, look, it's a bleedin tornado!"

I understand that Jacinta goes well with good hallucinatory Roddy Doyleisms like the above, but outside of AH threads, are there that many females under the age of 25 actually called Jacinta?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Biggins wrote: »
    One tried to rob me lol

He should've waited till after you went to the atm?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

stovelid wrote: »
    I understand that Jacinta goes well with good hallucinatory Roddy Doyleisms like the above, but outside of AH threads, are there that many females under the age of 25 actually called Jacinta?

I thought that was their collective name :eek: ... they only seem to answer to Jacinta, Shaniqua (shan-eek-wah), and of course Georgie Burgess' favourite .... Sharon.

doesnt matter what you call 'em they're still scumbags.....I got asked 3 times by (cant call her a scummer 'cos I dont know for sure) , but anyway ..... got asked 3 times in less than 5minutes for a cigarette. (I had left work - walking - passed her, got asked (first time) ....realised I had left my wallet in work, jogged back (got asked again) ....and after collecting my wallet and leaving work ..... third time ...I mean honestly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Years ago there was a medical supplies place on fire somewhere around Wexford street. Myself and a friend were standing around watching the flames and the smoke, and the fire engines, and all the commotion. This scumbag on a bmx turns around to us and goes, "What the fcuk are you looking at?".

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFysZbO1lqw

How about knocking yourself out while acting the mick with a big log.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

a ruffian attempted to engaged in tomfoolery with me, during the scuffle in my haberdashery, I must say my monocle fell out. But he's dead now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Biggins wrote: »
    One tried to rob me lol

likewise, he is eating through a tube now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Nothing like a good scumbag thread to bring out the keyboard warriors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

A "woman" in the Asda cafe lunging at the server because they'd ran out of fried eggs

A big scary-looking black bloke throwing a pie at a woman behind the counter in Greggs, screaming "IT WAS COLD!!"

:/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

brummytom wrote: »
    A big scary-looking black bloke throwing a pie at a woman behind the counter in Greggs, screaming "IT WAS COLD!!"
    :/

Mmmm Gregs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Those orange ring donuts with the chocolate lines on - lovely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

LOL

A scumbag wearing a hi-vis vest and a mini-mag lite in his mouth robbing money from my next door neighbours taxi...pulled him out through the window he smashed to get in and bet him to a pulp

Funny point...He's lying there screaming ..."it wasn't me ...it wasn't me..."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

The Al Lad wrote: »
    LOL

A scumbag wearing a hi-vis vest and a mini-mag lite in his mouth robbing money from my next door neighbours taxi...pulled him out through the window he smashed to get in and bet him to a pulp

Funny point...He's lying there screaming ..."it wasn't me ...it wasn't me..."

Mr Lover Lover.........hmmmmmmmmm Girl..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

likewise, he is eating through a tube now

Haha, yeah right.

I suppose you're posting from mountjoy then? Admit it. You tried to hit him with a girly slap and ran away didn't you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

PCPhoto wrote: »
    I thought that was their collective name :eek: ... they only seem to answer to Jacinta, Shaniqua (shan-eek-wah), and of course Georgie Burgess' favourite .... Sharon.

Indeed. 'Cinta ant Anto from Pram Springs.

I haven't had many dealings with them. I was asked before by one "are yer roydin?" Ew.

a little scrote asked me for a smoke at the bus stop on tues and when i told her no she called me a 'mean cúnt'

SV wrote: »
    Haha, yeah right.

I suppose you're posting from mountjoy then? Admit it. You tried to hit him with a girly slap and ran away didn't you

no, i stood my ground and gave him a few slaps. i work hard for my money and no little scrote is going to rob it off me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭raptorman

Two traveler women were drinking in a bar and one was asking to the other to go to a night club. The conversation went a bit like this:
    (Names made up)

Betty: Come out it will be great craic.
    Debbi: No no no.
    Betty: c'mon c'mon...
    Debbi: No no he's at home with the childer I'll be bet
    Betty: C'mon out, sure take the baitin' tomorrow, take the baitin'

Possibly the funniest and saddest thing I've ever heard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

a little scrote asked me for a smoke at the bus stop on tues and when i told her no she called me a 'mean cúnt'

You are though, aren't you ??

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

One asked me for a light before so I petrol bombed him

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead was talking to a scumbag this morning and the conversation went a little like this

Scumbag: Oi Pighead, your leather trousers are horrible.
    Pighead: Pighead resembles that remark
    Scumbag:Ha ha, nice spoonerism there Pighead
    Pighead: It was a malapropism ya big eejit.

They really are big eejits.

Sounds a little familiar ;) - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=52153736&postcount=3

I have a feeling Pighead might be making stories up just to be funny :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Some scumbag sprayed 'GRADA SCU' on a wall in Firhouse, obviously interrupted before he could finish the word scum. Although, judging from his spelling of garda, he may not have been interrupted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Mine's a stupid one

Everyone's all quick to sit at their keyboard and type about beatin the snot outa some "little scrote", well what about the big scrotes!!!

I was ambling along the street after work one night with a few on board, being the pretentious prick that i am, i was wearing a Mr.Strong T-shirt...

anyhoo scene plays out as such

Me: Sorry brother any chance of a lighter please for a quick sec,
    6'4 scrote: **** off you gay....... ****in mister . strong

Me: Jesus....... A knacker that can read...
    and starts ambling away

6'4 Scrote hits me in to the back of the head, i turn around, and said scrote proceeds to hand me my face on a plate!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

My hubbie had similar, apparently he looks like a wrestler, not sure which one , long hair metal t-shirt on one day, lets say it's macho man

fella sitting on the bonnet of his souped up corsa with all his mates around him says haha look its f'ing mach man followed by the scumbag laugh, hubbie says quite quickly back, haha look its kermit the f'ing frog leaving the scumbag mortified with all his mates in stitches laughing then he quickly jumps into his sports car and pulls off before the scumabg can hit him in the back of his head:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Enough of this **** ffs

It's about as original as reality tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

On a number 7 bus a few years ago going through Blackrock. Scumbag hassling a young lad sat next to me, spat at him but got me. I planted him and his nose went. Guards got on bus and asked me to get off. Scumbag crying "he hit me" blah blah.

Cops asked people upstairs what happened and I was then invited back onto the bus.

One for the good guys....

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Me: Sorry brother any chance of a lighter please for a quick sec,

You sound like you deserved it. Why would you call some stranger 'brother'??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

It's about as original as reality tv

Except nobody died. :D

Advertisement