Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Paper 2 Leaked- Keep All Discussion to this thread- DUPLICATE THREADS LOCKED

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 NerdPantzz

also got the txt, then another saying that some lads in drogheda made it up to trick thier mates in another school... The department wud use the back up paper if it were true anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Right so,

Let's track down the fool that started this and burn him :pac:. I swear to god if they change the paper:mad: I have everything listed there studied perfectly. I will not be denied my ****ing A1!!!!!!:mad::mad:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU***********************KKKKKKKK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mcdav

Right lads.

The paper was leaked in St. Olivers C.C.
    I was there and those of us who were handed the paper all agreed to keep our mouths shut regardless of wether it was reported or not.
    Unfortunatly some eegit has went and started all this stuff!
    The whole centre wasn't given the paper and tose of us who were just about had enough time to scan through it before it was taken back up.
    As far as i'm aware it was reported to the SEC as i was talking to the student who was helping out the attendant afterwards.
    One of the top guys came down to the school. The exam attendant was called out by our principal who i was told said 'good luck', he was then sent to talk to the guy from the SEC or so i am aware. This was during the homw ec exam.

Anyway, guys theres no point in worrying about it now, if the back up paper is used, its used! For all we may have known, the back up paper could have been the original. Some may get a better result. At the end of the day its only paper 2, we already paper 1 in the bag! So don't worry, do as you would have. Whatever happens, happens!! Half of one exam is hardly going to map out your life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I mean for ****'s sake, why is it when someone gets "information" they can't pass it round quietly. There's PM buttons, there's texting. But no, let's get it all out there, really show the SEC, get them to mix things up a bit. For ****'s sake.

Seems it was a school in Louth, when someone finds out which one let me know.

Who's up for going to Drogheda and committing genocide? No-one will notice, promise:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭tazbars

if walcott doesnt come up im screwed. why couldnt everyone have just kept their mouths shut.

wouldnt they be discussing it on 2FM now if it was true???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭yummy91

:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O:O
    please god let keats still be on it??????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Who's up for going to Drogheda and committing genocide? No-one will notice, promise:P

That implies people from Drogheda are people.

It's called a culling my friend.

Bring your club!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,781 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Des anyone else find that ROFLCOPTER pic Sligo Brewer posted strangely hypnotic??!!

:eek:

@ Person who was in the school-

Of course it matters, people studied based on predictions made. These predictions turned out to be correct by the looks of things and they would have a got a good grade. Then some school full of gob*****s decides to text the whole nation about the paper. I've never been this angry over something school related. Odds are poets like Mahon and Montague are on this spare paper :|

I second the commiting genocide in Drogheda.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mn-wergamers

Ah FU(K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I'll be watching the news tonight, that's for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    I'll be watching the news tonight, that's for sure

I wont be, I'll be fúcking cramming!

Remind why I'm on here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Mcdav

Just because 4 poets were on one paper, it doesn't mean none of them are on the spare one!
    Furthermore, the course isn't designed for people to know what to learn and what to avoid. If someone was seriously doing higher level they shouldn't have based their studying on predictions.
    At the end of the day if the paper is changed tomorrow, more of those who deserve the better grades are going to get them.

Listen to 2fm. They are discussing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Listen to 2fm. They are discussing it.

Already there.

"It makes no difference at all" apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Mr.S wrote: »
    If your so worried about them using a backup, you shouln't be doing higher level.

Bull****, plenty of people get very high marks at higher level every year by doing only one or two poets. Since it was very predictable this year and is probably gonna be changed now, that's very unfair on a lot of students if it is changed.

they changing paper - just confirmed on the news. well done everyone from louth

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppy08

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0603/exams.html

Oh crap if they change it will there be off the wall Poets and Random Macbeth Q's?

.....:eek:

tazbars wrote: »
    they changing paper - just confirmed on the news. well done everyone from louth

serious?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Is the course about learning 1 or 2 poets that your are guessing will come up to save your workload?

No.

Go learn more poets if your so worried.

Wtf are you talking about man? EVERYONE has learned 1-3 poets!! Don't give me that bull**** that we should know everything.

Is the course about learning 1 or 2 poets that your are guessing will come up to save your workload?

No.

Go learn more poets if your so worried.

clearly we've all covered everything but every year predictions are set, we cant concentrate on everthing the night before. people should have kept their mouths shut

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

EXAM RESCHEDULED

No more worries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Will they have time to distribute the backup?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

BUS ****!

EXAM RESCHEDULED

No more worries

we got that link 2 pages ago, doesnt say its rescheduled

EDIT: sorry, i see it now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

suppsoedly banquo and deception came up !

bishop

culteral contex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

It is on the news english paper two has been cancelled and will be reshecduled.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

well, enjoy your break:D

Source: RTE teletext

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Dumbledore

Its for sure cancelled. Just heard it on 2fm. Possibly rescheduled for Saturday?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement