Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

stigmau5 wrote: »
    i didnt realize till after you where the one that was in the forest lost and followed me and the heavies back to the arm village :)

Missed your post there mate.Yeah, i kept pretty quiet as Luca suggested.
    Where you with us when we were going down the lane and then cross the field or were you in the village?
    I got a real scare out there.Went on a misson with a couple of Polish guys and Inari, about 45mins before nightfall.
    Came across a couple of heavies and hit the deck but lost touch with the other guys.
    At this stage it was pretty dark and muggins hadn't brought a torch.I know, pretty dumb.
    Spent pretty much 3 hours walking arond in circles in the dark, completely lost.
    Eventually got to the edge of the forest, where there was a well fortified entrance into a field just near the cowsheds.
    Fired a couple of rounds at those guys for the hell of it.Got pulverised but pleaded with them for help to get home.
    Have to say I wasn't joking, i'd had enough.I presume that you were on the lane at the bottom of the field they sent me to?

I really didn't realise how disorientated I had become when it was pitch black out there.I got talking to one of the guys in the safe zone who runs the farm and he was adamant that no matter how well you think you know the site, in darkness anyone could get lost in that forest.Anyway that's my excuse.
    I learned a valuable lesson about preparation and not treating things to lightly.Thanks for geting me home!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭AlanLangford

Sorry forgot to add a G&P Autobot http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2625

Sorry forgot to add a G&P Autobot http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2625[/QUOTE]

Hi, I'll gey Inari to check that out for you tomorrow

ricka wrote: »
    Sorry forgot to add a G&P Autobot http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2625[/QUOTE]

Hi, I'll gey Inari to check that out for you tomorrow

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Judge for yourself Pat.Nice one of you:)

Tired, hungry, foot weary but happy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

Missed your post there mate.Yeah, i kept pretty quiet as Luca suggested.
    Where you with us when we were going down the lane and then cross the field or were you in the village?
    I got a real scare out there.Went on a misson with a couple of Polish guys and Inari, about 45mins before nightfall.
    Came across a couple of heavies and hit the deck but lost touch with the other guys.
    At this stage it was pretty dark and muggins hadn't brought a torch.I know, pretty dumb.
    Spent pretty much 3 hours walking arond in circles in the dark, completely lost.
    Eventually got to the edge of the forest, where there was a well fortified entrance into a field just near the cowsheds.
    Fired a couple of rounds at those guys for the hell of it.Got pulverised but pleaded with them for help to get home.
    Have to say I wasn't joking, i'd had enough.I presume that you were on the lane at the bottom of the field they sent me to?

I really didn't realise how disorientated I had become when it was pitch black out there.I got talking to one of the guys in the safe zone who runs the farm and he was adamant that no matter how well you think you know the site, in darkness anyone could get lost in that forest.Anyway that's my excuse.
    I learned a valuable lesson about preparation and not treating things to lightly.Thanks for geting me home!

i seen lights in the forest and i would of came over only i had to fend of some bullocks who had mad cow disease :P Luca was behind me in the unit of heavies joining the arm on a late night raid on the check point :)
    Luca told me he said to you just pretend your a heavy or else **** will go down :)
    at least you found your way back. Luca got a land when i just turned up in there base.He couldnt understand how i just strolled into the base and found him. i seem to be everywhere lol walked defo 35 to 40 k that weekend and my feet have all the signs of it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hi lads. I was wondering would it be possible if you could order in an AEG for me? Such as a G&P LMT (CQB) Tactical Rifle (7") ( Link as follows http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3074 ) or the following G&P Sentry (Magpul Type) ( Link as follows http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2358 ) Thanks lads
    Sorry forgot to add a G&P Autobot http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2625

Now, I hope you're sitting down :P

The Autobot (coolest gun name ever, btw) is €495

The short LMT is not available to us unless we order in excess of 20pcs, which unfortunately isn't going to happen :(

The Magpul Sentry would run you back €380

FN F2000 -

WAS €380
    NOW €295

Only while stocks last!!

4DB3E6080BD9417080AA681D13C86A08-0000335169-0002978706-00650L-74F27B501DE54772B23B15E9C5064D3E.jpg

Inari wrote: »
    Now, I hope you're sitting down :P

The Autobot (coolest gun name ever, btw) is €495

The short LMT is not available to us unless we order in excess of 20pcs, which unfortunately isn't going to happen :(

The Magpul Sentry would run you back €380

Aww Not any chance at all for the short LMT at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭BankshotDrew

FN F2000 -

WAS €380
    NOW €295

Only while stocks last!!

4DB3E6080BD9417080AA681D13C86A08-0000335169-0002978706-00650L-74F27B501DE54772B23B15E9C5064D3E.jpg

How many do you have in stock? I might have a friend interested.

• Advertisement

Aww Not any chance at all for the short LMT at all?

we'll ask again and see what they say
    How many do you have in stock? I might have a friend interested.

Hi, we've about 10 between the two shops

HOBBYAIRSOFT
    WILL HAVE A STAND
    AT THE
    SALUTE MILITARY SHOW
    THIS WEEKEND

SEE YOU THERE!

http://www.salute.ie/facebook

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

HOBBYAIRSOFT

WILL HAVE A STAND
    AT THE
    SALUTE MILITARY SHOW
    THIS WEEKEND
    SEE YOU THERE!
    I will see you there on Sunday Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

do you guys service guns. how much would it be to get my ak47 serviced and what do you's do when you service it?

mps oshea wrote: »
    do you guys service guns. how much would it be to get my ak47 serviced and what do you's do when you service it?

Hi, is it one of ours?

Sometimes I love this business!
    Great weekend last week at Bellurgan and another great one just gone at Salute.
    While I have to be honest and say the amount of exhibitors was very disappointing, the aptly named Airsoft Village was a great success and was very enjoyable

For those of you not aware customs have been stopping all shipments of Airsoft coming through Dublin port of late.
    Anything over 1 joule or listed as over 1 joule is being confiscated.
    Our previous method of removing the motors is not necessarily covering us anymore.One importer was asked to arrive to customs with a crono to prove they were under 1 joule.
    We are presently trying to send a member of staff to downgrade our rifles before leaving France.
    With this in mind we may have a shortage of certain models over the coming weeks.
    Please bear with us, as this recent development has made this business far more difficult for the foreseeable future

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭mps oshea

Hi, is it one of ours?
    yes it is :)

Hello. Just wondering if there is any update on possibly getting the G&P LMT (CQB) Tactical Rifle (7") ( Link as follows http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3074 ) ? Thanks

Hello. Just wondering if there is any update on possibly getting the G&P LMT (CQB) Tactical Rifle (7") ( Link as follows http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3074 ) ? Thanks

Unfortunately the answer is the same as before :( Sorry about that Alan!

• Advertisement

mps oshea wrote: »
    yes it is :)
    Hi, then yes i'm sure we can sort that for you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

hi lads, got an AEG here that has the metal bit snapped off that connects the the motor tab. I'm wondering if ya's have any trigger switch assemblies with wiring around and if so how much is it? ( i really only need the wiring but can't solder for my life :p)

T4RGET wrote: »
    hi lads, got an AEG here that has the metal bit snapped off that connects the the motor tab. I'm wondering if ya's have any trigger switch assemblies with wiring around and if so how much is it? ( i really only need the wiring but can't solder for my life :p)

No switch assemblies in stock at the moment, though you'd probably be better off either soldering the wire directly to the motor terminal, or soldering on a new spade connector

No switch assemblies in stock at the moment, though you'd probably be better off either soldering the wire directly to the motor terminal, or soldering on a new spade connector

still have all the bits :) just no soldering gear :(, I'll pop out to the shed and see what i can find, cheers Kev.

still have all the bits :) just no soldering gear :(, I'll pop out to the shed and see what i can find, cheers Kev.

Drop it into us and we'll get Robbie to solder it for you :)

Drop it into us and we'll get Robbie to solder it for you :)

owner needs it for saturday though, will that be a problem? I'll be up tomorrow anyways, a Raider with messed up wiring got dropped up to ya's today and he's one of my team mates so was going to go up with him to pop into for a chat anyways, I'll bring the M4 with me :)

owner needs it for saturday though, will that be a problem? I'll be up tomorrow anyways, a Raider with messed up wiring got dropped up to ya's today and he's one of my team mates so was going to go up with him to pop into for a chat anyways, I'll bring the M4 with me :)

Aye, he was up earlier!

Nah, that wouldn't be a problem at all - soldering jobs tend to take a couple of minutes

Aye, he was up earlier!

Nah, that wouldn't be a problem at all - soldering jobs tend to take a couple of minutes

great thanks Kev, yup that was probably him, I'll be up tomorrow morning so :D
    thanks mate.

Unfortunately the answer is the same as before :( Sorry about that Alan!

Very well. Thank you very much for you assistance any way :)

• Advertisement

HOBBY AIRSOFT - GRAVEYARD SALE

10AM - 6PM

THIS SATURDAY IN DUBLIN STORE ONLY

We are having one of our renowned graveyard sales for this Saturday (1st September) only - this is the perfect opportunity to pick up bits n' pieces for projects, or for odd repairs where you just cannot find the parts! There are broken pistols, tri-shot shotguns, spring rifles (perfect for things like stocks etc), broken magazines for AEG, GBB & NBB.

On top of the graveyard there are also a couple of great bargains to be had, such as:
    G&G F2000 - was €380, now just €295! SPECIAL PRICE, WHILE STOCKS LAST
    4DB3E6080BD9417080AA681D13C86A08-0000335169-0002978706-00500L-A0E0662E94924693B53BBFEF119B368E.jpg

King Arms Sig 556 RAS (shorty) - €250 SPECIAL PRICE, ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST
    BC20AD0C2D9140448F662D2D45FB216F-0000335169-0002991755-00500L-607C895AE02A42D68FE2F3396D57D348.jpg

G&G/TopTech M4A1 (Metal & Blowback; 2010 Edition - Gen I.) - €220, SPECIAL PRICE, ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST
    AE41208F7395455A916D32EA4546748D-0000335227-0002978688-00640L-0ECB7AF4E383489BB64D7215045FB39B.jpg

King Arms M4A1 (Full Metal) - €195, SPECIAL PRICE, ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST
    F984F4B4A5AD45F99B7C391162056D64-0000335169-0002991754-00455L-84656DD81B02470EAB500DAE1E97D23A.jpg

G&G AK 104 EVO (2010 Edition; GEN I) - €195, SPECIAL PRICE, ONLY WHILE STOCKS LAST
    9A3EF80EFA7849AA8AC1AD550741CDDE-0000335169-0002991753-00500L-F9040337DD124CFFB51311C17F22FCC7.jpg

So come on down and pick yourself up a bargain!

Advertisement