Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Hi guys. just wondering if you are able to order one of these. if so what price would i be looking at. I'm in two minds about getting one so I said I'd better see if it can be got first and if the money is right. cheers.

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3099

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

Hey, Did you see if you have those M9 parts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hey, Did you see if you have those M9 parts?

PM Sent! :o

do you have any old gearboxs that yous would be willing to sell for cheap as i want to get back in to modding my internals again a v2 gearbox would bbe nice3 if you have any old ones lying around as the s sytem might return from the grave if i can get a decent gearbox for it;)

The only thing we'd have is a CA Sportsline M4 in the graveyard for €99, which is in need of a cut-off lever.
    Hareton wrote:
    Hi guys. just wondering if you are able to order one of these. if so what price would i be looking at. I'm in two minds about getting one so I said I'd better see if it can be got first and if the money is right. cheers.

I'm still awaiting reply from G&P :(

No problem. no rush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

Guys, what do you use to display your rifles on the walls? Looking into mounting an M4 on my bedroom wall and haven't been successful so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Go to Woodies, B&Q etc and get some brackets that are used to hang ladders on walls. They have the end bits bent upwards to stop the ladder sliding off. Would work with your aeg too.

Go to Woodies, B&Q etc and get some brackets that are used to hang ladders on walls. They have the end bits bent upwards to stop the ladder sliding off. Would work with your aeg too.

I was in the local hardware store earlier and didn't find anything suitable. I'll definitely give the big name places a try later. Thanks for the tip!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    I was in the local hardware store earlier and didn't find anything suitable. I'll definitely give the big name places a try later. Thanks for the tip!

Off topic but I'm going to add to this anyways :p, sure Richy won't mind :rolleyes:
    anyways I went into B&G and got black hooks, look kinda like an over sized fishing hook, then have a red rubber end cap. they come in a single prong and dual prong, I bought a large one (to fit around the RIS rail and the rail panels, the CQB handle sits in between the prongs, then I use a smaller one to hold the buffer tube :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Guys, what do you use to display your rifles on the walls? Looking into mounting an M4 on my bedroom wall and haven't been successful so far.
    We have the benefit of slatwall in the shop so we can use shop fitting accessories.
    I guess T4RGET's idea is a good one, try that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

Do have any Tamiya to Deans connectors

ricka wrote: »
    We have the benefit of slatwall in the shop so we can use shop fitting accessories.

It was worth the try. :D

Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

the ones from B&Q are extremely sturdy, but permanent (well unless you take them off the wall, so a bit more suited to us then retailers :))

Sorry mate we seem to have missed you there.I'll check in the morning and get back to you

No, but we can make one up for you.Give the shop a call on 01 2573102

558CEC55EF1B47DD983D4B171751F3F0-0000335169-0003027473-00191L-FD311147F0B346CDAA23C2EB936C2440.jpg

ON ALL
    BB'S AND CO2
    TOMORROW
    ONLY
    SATURDAY THE 29TH
    Available Instore And Online

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

558CEC55EF1B47DD983D4B171751F3F0-0000335169-0003027473-00191L-FD311147F0B346CDAA23C2EB936C2440.jpg

ON ALL
    BB'S AND CO2
    TOMORROW
    ONLY
    SATURDAY THE 29TH
    Available Instore And Online

any limit on amounts of bb's or co2 you can buy

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

yeah you can only buy what they have in stock :D

No limit at all - perfect time to stock up!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

hey guys i was on your facebook page and one post you made about the 2 for one says its only for today, and another post you made says its on for the weekend, i was wondering which it is?

• Advertisement

Hococop wrote: »
    hey guys i was on your facebook page and one post you made about the 2 for one says its only for today, and another post you made says its on for the weekend, i was wondering which it is?
    Yeah you're right, it was intended for Saturday only but I see what you mean with the second advert
    Suffices to say, if you or anyone else order today or tomorrow, then we'll honour the 2 for 1

ok so if i put in an order online tonight or sunday it will still be 2 for 1 ?

Hococop wrote: »
    ok so if i put in an order online tonight or sunday it will still be 2 for 1 ?

Yep

Yep

perfect was worried as I only have 5 euro in my 02 card now, need to top it up for tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Mk14 ebr user

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3027

can i have a price on one of the above and does it come with that eotech and what are these new g&ps m4 out of the box like

Now In Stock In Rathcoole

Drop in and have a look:)

3559F7FDFD9945F384224249791681B5-0000335169-0003012005-00500L-CCD89077CFE1488CB6277880343DF370.jpg

€800!

The Inokatsu 1911A1 is the closest you are going to get to realism from an airsoft replica. Based on the TM design, the Inokatsu uses Co2 Magazines to power it's meaty heavyweight slide for some proper recoil!

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=3027

can i have a price on one of the above and does it come with that eotech and what are these new g&ps m4 out of the box like

Just got word back there - you'd be looking at €420 all in. That particular model does indeed come with the EOTech.

G&P M4's are renowned for their solid feeling externals, as well as their medium to high speed performance straight out of the box (you're looking at circa 23 BBs/sec). Like every gun, they have their little niggles, but thankfully nothing serious nor congenital/persistent.
    They are widely regarded as one of the best armalite makers around in airsoft today :)

SPARE MAGS NOW IN STOCK:

1911A1 KWC Co2
    Desert Eagle Co2
    M9A1 Co2 & Green Gas
    Taurus PT99 Co2
    Rail Concept C02
    PT1911 Co2
    1911A1 KJ Co2
    Gemtech Oasis Green Gas
    Tanfoglio Co2
    Sigma 40 Co2
    Sig P226 KJ Green Gas
    Sig P229 KJ Green Gas
    S&W M&P40 Co2
    Sig SP2022 Co2
    Samurai Edge Green Gas
    Taurus PT24/7 Co2
    Browning Green Gas

Hareton wrote: »

hi guys any update onthis?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

hi would you give me a discount if i buy 100 co2?

Advertisement