Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭I Armour I

Hi!!

What re the chance yous have/can get in this: http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/G-P-Elite-Airsoft/GP-RIFLES-AEG/GP-Magpul-MOE-M4-PTS

BUT! with the Black receiver and Dark Earth furniture, wired to the front like this one above?

Hi!!

What re the chance yous have/can get in this: http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/G-P-Elite-Airsoft/GP-RIFLES-AEG/GP-Magpul-MOE-M4-PTS

BUT! with the Black receiver and Dark Earth furniture, wired to the front like this one above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

Hi lads I read that ye might be able to get Madbull bits? Would you be able to get the Daniel defense rail for a G&G L85?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Lil Armour wrote: »
    Hi!!

We've an order going in to G&P this week so shouldn't be a problem
    Hareton wrote: »
    hi guys any update onthis?
    Get back to you tomorrow, promise!
    gian wrote: »
    hi would you give me a discount if i buy 100 co2?
    Yes, if you ask nicely:)
    SYDEWYNDER wrote: »
    Hi lads I read that ye might be able to get Madbull bits? Would you be able to get the Daniel defense rail for a G&G L85?
    I would say so, however our next Madbull delivery is already enroute so it may be at least a month before we place another

Thats not a problem! Could you estimate a rough price?

• Advertisement

Cheers! deadly. if you could post on this or your website when it's available I'll be buying one straight away :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Lads could you get me a price on some G&P kit?

I'm looking for:

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=1901
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=1884

Luca

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hareton wrote:
    hi guys any update onthis?
    We're putting together our Christmas order with G&P now, so we're asking again and hoping. They had got back to us last time with a resounding no, unfortunately. However, since we'll be ordering a bit more gear this time it is possible that they'll oblige.
    Thats not a problem! Could you estimate a rough price?
    Price on the L85 Daniel Defense Rail would be circa €134
    Lil Armour wrote: »
    Cheers! deadly. if you could post on this or your website when it's available I'll be buying one straight away :)
    That's no problem at all - all of our new G&P gear will go up on the website the moment it lands!
    Lads could you get me a price on some G&P kit?

I'm looking for:

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=1901
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=1884

Luca
    Hey Luca,

You'd be looking at:
    Systema Grip: €34
    Systema Body: €189

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Inari wrote: »
    We're putting together our Christmas order with G&P now, so we're asking again and hoping. They had got back to us last time with a resounding no, unfortunately. However, since we'll be ordering a bit more gear this time it is possible that they'll oblige.

Hopefully!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Hey guys are ya still doing name tapes?

• Advertisement

Hopefully!!!!
    They've given more hope; you'd be looking at circa €430 for that particular rifle, and they have all of the bits to make it in stock - they haven't promised anything, but it's looking good. We'll keep you posted on the progress!
    andy_g wrote: »
    Hey guys are ya still doing name tapes?
    Unfortunately not - sold the machine last year. For domestic name tapes you should look into G&S Embroidery (gsembroidery@live.com); you can find them on FB as well :)

Hopefully!!!!
    They've given more hope; you'd be looking at circa €430 for that particular rifle, and they have all of the bits to make it in stock - they haven't promised anything, but it's looking good. We'll keep you posted on the progress!

Sound. 430 is kinda what I thought it'd be. Cheers. I'll order one if they say yes

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

ricka wrote: »
    Yes, if you ask nicely:)

Ok lol please tell me how much would it cost me thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Hey lads, when will you be getting in TM Hi-CAPA mags, and what price would they be around?

p.s. The X800s I bought yesterday really are brilliant :)

37F523D481E24C5B814063BA065A45BF-0000335169-0003039366-00240L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

Thunder B Grenades & Shells BACK IN STOCK

Starter Kit ONLY €39!

Shells ONLY €2! (INCLUDES Co2 CARTRIDGE)

Available ONLINE and IN-STORE (Dublin) Today!

Hi Lads, would ye happen to have any spare sling points for a Blaser R93 LRS1?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭isaac azimov

Do you stock m120-m130 upgrade springs for VSR style rifles.

Hi Lads, would ye happen to have any spare sling points for a Blaser R93 LRS1?
    Unfortunately not - none of the Blaser's we've had in stock have come with the sling points :(
    Do you stock m120-m130 upgrade springs for VSR style rifles.

No VSR springs at the moment. It sounds like you have a serious air leak though to need an M130 spring; what's the gun firing at now?

Cheers its hell trying to find them!

Hopefully!!!!

Sound. 430 is kinda what I thought it'd be. Cheers. I'll order one if they say yes

Sorry to pester but would you have any idea when you'll know if you can get it. Another shop can get it for me but I'd rather deal with you guys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Hey Luca,

You'd be looking at:
    Systema Grip: €34
    Systema Body: €189

Thats great Kev, if you could order them in for me it'd be great :)

Thats great Kev, if you could order them in for me it'd be great :)

Will do luca

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TimTam82

Hi thinking of upgrading some accessories on my king arms m4a1. At the mo I have a bog standard sight and thinking of re-attaching the carry handle and putting a rail on it along with a better sight (price range about 50euro for a sight) Also Im looking at putting a rail on the front handgard and mayb a handgrip with a light! Just looking for some advice on type of product I should go for and who might have the products im looking for

Thanks

Tim

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

TimTam82 wrote: »
    Hi thinking of upgrading some accessories on my king arms m4a1. At the mo I have a bog standard sight and thinking of re-attaching the carry handle and putting a rail on it along with a better sight (price range about 50euro for a sight) Also Im looking at putting a rail on the front handgard and mayb a handgrip with a light! Just looking for some advice on type of product I should go for and who might have the products im looking for

Thanks

Tim

ditch the carrying handle and put this straight onto your rails
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Accessories/Scopes-and-Sights/GP-Aimpoint-Military-RDS

as for the foregrip and light, just pop into hobby and I'm pretty sure they'll have far more than just what you're looking for :)

Thanks

Tim
    Your best bet is to call into us mate, and we'll have a chat and work out what would be the best set up for yourself.

Basically you'd be looking at adding bolt on rails, or a new RIS/RAS handguard if you're after more accessories e.g. vertical grips etc. However, if you're putting on a RIS handguard the last thing you want to do is use a carry handle...they look very out of place on RIS/RAS M4's.

Sights wise, well - again that's going to be mostly personal preference, though in my opinion the ACOG is the only sight that looks good on a carry handle, and you need to use 4x magnified ones for it to fit (due to the RDS version having an enlarged lower portion for the battery compartment)

Sorry to pester but would you have any idea when you'll know if you can get it. Another shop can get it for me but I'd rather deal with you guys

No problem - never be afraid to ask questions; it's what we're here for :) Yes, we can get that for you - we're placing that G&P order this week

Grand job cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 TimTam82

Thats cool!! Know ye have a shop in little island in Cork, just wondering what times are ye open at? And would ye have some of the gear in stock??

Thats cool!! Know ye have shop in little island in Cork, just wondering what times are ye open at? And would ye have some of the gear in stock??
    Hi open Monday to Saturday 10 till 6.Should be plenty of bits there for your M4

could i get a price on one of these aswell please. might aswell order it aswell if the price is right!

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=184

• Advertisement

could i get a price on one of these aswell please. might aswell order it aswell if the price is right!

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=184

You'd be looking at €39 :)

Advertisement