Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭box27

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, we've one left in the Dublin shop

Fantastic, is it possible I could take it and a spare mag of your hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Hi guys,

Do you order in special request AEGs? I'd rather keep my buy in Ireland if poss. before going abroad for it. Looking for the Real Sword Type 97B.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

box27 wrote: »
    Fantastic, is it possible I could take it and a spare mag of your hands?
    Hi,

Sorry for the confusion - that pistol was unfortunately sold on Saturday!
    MagicIRL wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Do you order in special request AEGs? I'd rather keep my buy in Ireland if poss. before going abroad for it. Looking for the Real Sword Type 97B.

I'll look into it and see if any of our suppliers stock RS, but I'm not certain to be honest. You certainly have good taste though!

Much appreciated! I've been toying with getting one for far too long now! Guess I'll just bite the bullet!

Alright thanks, any idea when you will be getting any more in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

box27 wrote: »
    Alright thanks, any idea when you will be getting any more in?
    Sorry about that earlier post, i wasn't in work on Saturday so didn't know it had gone.I'll check with the Cork Shop on Tuesday to see if he's any left.
    If not, you could be waiting a while as our next Madbull delivery is already enroute and they're not ordered

Alright well thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

OPEN TODAY
    TILL 5PM

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

Hey lads do you have this stuff in stock?
    -A dump pouch
    -The elasticated open top mag pouches
    -Bio BBs
    -Bollé Tracker 2s

If so I'll pop down to pick em up today. Thanks lads

stevie4568 wrote: »
    Hey lads do you have this stuff in stock?
    -A dump pouch
    -The elasticated open top mag pouches
    -Bio BBs
    -Bollé Tracker 2s

If so I'll pop down to pick em up today. Thanks lads

Hi Stevie,

I think I was talking to you on the phone earlier - we have the Bio BB's and Bollé Tracker II's in stock, and lots of 'em, but we're out of dump pouches and the open top mag pouches :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Thanks to Inari for fixing me up with my first AEG, a G&G M4:).

Pity the NiMh battery is still charging almost three hours after I plugged it in:eek:. I'm going to order a lipo for it as I know from my rc planes, that lipos charge far quicker, hold their charge for indefinite and don't suffer from memory loss after multiple charging sessions. Any recommendations as to what mah lipo to get? I know it has to be a 2 cell but lipos go from 500mah up to 3000mah. Don't want to damage my new M4.

Oh and from reading this thread, what's all this about "free stuff" available today???:D. I know I was I a hurry to get home to try out my new M4 but I'd have held on if there were freebies going:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

I'm going to order a lipo for it as I know from my rc planes, that lipos charge far quicker, hold their charge for indefinite and don't suffer from memory loss after multiple charging sessions. Any recommendations as to what mah lipo to get? I know it has to be a 2 cell but lipos go from 500mah up to 3000mah. Don't want to damage my new M4.

A Nimh battery wont suffer memory loss after a few charges as long as you cycle charge them. Just use a smart charger and discharge then charge them.

Regarding the Lipo, its not the mah you need to think about. Its the C rating.
    Get whatever mah will fit into you stock or wherever on the gun your keeping the battery. Stick to a 7.4 lipo and try not go any higher than 15/20c or 20/25c if your gun is stock.

I would also recommend sticking in a mosfet if your using a lipo. Nothing fancy unless you want a burst system, but just put in a basic mosfet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Thanks for that. Where does the mosfet go in the firing mechanism, i.e. what's it connected to? Is it plug and play or will I have to solder it in? As I fire single shot 99% of the time, looks like it'll be a must have mod at some point.

Fired off about a hundred rounds this evening when the battery finally charged. I was aiming at a plastic bottle about 20 metres away balanced on a wall. I could hear the bb's hitting it but I couldn't knock it over. However when I went to check it, it was full of holes and the bb's were inside it. I was pleasantly surprised by how accurate this gun is. Nine times out of ten, I could hit the bottle using the metal sights. I'm going to have fun with this:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi Folks

Just checking back in with you about the 17 rnd Co2 mags for the KWC 1911 A1. Are you still expecting them in the first week of August?
    ricka wrote: »
    Hi, yes should be in next week, however can't give you a day

Hi Folks

Just checking back to see if there is any further information on the arrival date for the 17 rnd Co2 magazines for the KWC Colt 1911 A1?

Thanks for that. Where does the mosfet go in the firing mechanism, i.e. what's it connected to? Is it plug and play or will I have to solder it in? As I fire single shot 99% of the time, looks like it'll be a must have mod at some point.

Fired off about a hundred rounds this evening when the battery finally charged. I was aiming at a plastic bottle about 20 metres away balanced on a wall. I could hear the bb's hitting it but I couldn't knock it over. However when I went to check it, it was full of holes and the bb's were inside it. I was pleasantly surprised by how accurate this gun is. Nine times out of ten, I could hit the bottle using the metal sights. I'm going to have fun with this:D

You can get different types of mosfet. Some are plug and play, some require soldering. If you're a semi-auto shooter, and don't want any of the burst fire mods in your gun, then you would be better off building your own mosfet (it's really straight foward if you have a soldering iron handy - I have a step by step guide from an old Airsoft International magazine I'll scan in for you) or buy a basic one. They'll require you to gain access to the motor, but you can place the actual mosfet unit wherever you see fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭E Deans

Any idea when you will have the KWC co2 mags in stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi guys, do ye have any more socom gear oasis mags left(if so can you hold on to one ?), im need more ...... :)

Hi Folks

Just checking back to see if there is any further information on the arrival date for the 17 rnd Co2 magazines for the KWC Colt 1911 A1?
    E Deans wrote: »
    Any idea when you will have the KWC co2 mags in stock?

We're being told that we should have them soon. I believe we were given a specific date, so I will check with Richard in the morning and let you know!
    thermo wrote: »
    hi guys, do ye have any more socom gear oasis mags left(if so can you hold on to one ?), im need more ...... :)

I have one here with your name on it (literally now :P)!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Inari wrote: »

I have one here with your name on it (literally now :P)!

cheers.

I'll look into it and see if any of our suppliers stock RS, but I'm not certain to be honest. You certainly have good taste though!

Any news on this?

• Advertisement

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Any news on this?

Yup - not good news. There's only one morsel of hope left (1 supplier hasn't got back to me yet, the rest had a resounding no:( ). Should hear back from the other crowd tomorrow - hopefully with better news

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭Hareton

Any chance you guys would be able to get one of these for me. and if so what price would i be looking at?

Cheers

Hareton wrote: »
    Any chance you guys would be able to get one of these for me. and if so what price would i be looking at?

Cheers

One of which now?

Cheers

One of which now?

I suppose a link would of been handy. One of these.

http://madbull.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_40&products_id=355

We can of course get them in for you, but the won't be in until late August. You'd be looking at €75 for the stock.

We can of course get them in for you, but the won't be in until late August. You'd be looking at €75 for the stock.

Yea that's grand. Throw me down for one please

Yea that's grand. Throw me down for one please

Actually could you tell me if it will install on a sentry with the shortened piece the buffer tube slides onto?

It will indeed :)

We had the extendable version, the ACE SOCOM, in stock a while ago, which we installed on a couple of different G&P AR's (the Sentry and the MRP), so you'll have no problems there!

It will indeed :)

We had the extendable version, the ACE SOCOM, in stock a while ago, which we installed on a couple of different G&P AR's (the Sentry and the MRP), so you'll have no problems there!

Grand. Do you need any details from me?

• Advertisement

Grand. Do you need any details from me?

Nah, none at all - we'll give you a shout when they've landed :)

Advertisement