Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Excellent! How much are they? Do ye never update the site? I could be wrong but I don't remember seeing it up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Excellent! How much are they? Do ye never update the site? I could be wrong but I don't remember see it up!

http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Rifles/Sniper-Rifles/Blaser-R93-LRS1-King-Arms

You looking at the old site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Inari wrote: »
    G&P SR-25K URX

gp610x.jpg
    gp610xc.jpg

We just got an email from G&P informing us about the SR-25K URX - this rifle is an absolute beaut, with top class externals as well as the performance you have come to expect from G&P!

The perfect gun if you want an M4, without it being an M4 :P

Estimated Retail is €579 - if you're interested, just PM me :)

psssstt....different mags....just in case you missed that.

I certainly was! Sorry lads my mistake! :) Hang on to one of those rifles for me will ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I certainly was! Sorry lads my mistake! :) Hang on to one of those rifles for me will ya?

No problem at all - when will you be down to us?

• Advertisement

I hope sometime next week, funds permitting! :D

goblin59 wrote: »
    hey guys, whats the quickest way of getting to your store by luas?
    Get off at the Red Cow, and get on a 68 bus - last stop is us :)
    T4RGET wrote: »
    I'll be in next week to pick up the bits, my exams aren't over till 6 tomorrow :( so won't have time to pick up the hop up
    We shall see you then!
    sci-ops wrote: »
    psssstt....different mags....just in case you missed that.
    No doubt, but still - glorified M4 :P

In all sincerity, I am very excited to get these in - they look fantastic, and it will be great to see them in person, and there has already been a LOT of interest in them

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RASHER 24

Do you guys have any G+G GR16s and is the white chione version gone forever or is it coming back.thanks.:cool::pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭shane_rafferty

They are a lovely looking gun, so if they come into stock, we will definitely get a couple in. They'd fit in just right on our wall :D

yeah, love them :)
    thanks for all the help Inari :D
    shane

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭garreth1995

Hi do you have 13.1shs gear

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

A friend of mine asked on facebook if ye have any top valves for a sig p226 mag in the cork store. I believe that it's a KJW I think. If it's not but they're in Dublin could it be sent to the cork store?

Hi do you have 13.1shs gear
    Yup, plenty in stock in both Dublin & Cork :)
    RASHER 24 wrote: »
    Do you guys have any G+G GR16s and is the white chione version gone forever or is it coming back.thanks.:cool::pac:.
    No GR16's at the moment - we have the GR15 raiders en route though, if you're after a G&G M4 :) We're not sure about the Chione - it was a limited edition release, and is out of stock with our suppliers, and they have said that they cannot get any more of them, so it would lead you to believe they have finished their release of them.
    CpcRc wrote: »
    A friend of mine asked on facebook if ye have any top valves for a sig p226 mag in the cork store. I believe that it's a KJW I think. If it's not but they're in Dublin could it be sent to the cork store?
    None in up here - we do have P226 magazines in stock if that's any good to him?

Alternatively tell him to drop the mag into the Cork store to see about a repair - there might be something that can be done with it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Good news for all of those who've expressed dismay at using our various names, Hobbyairsoft.ie,Hobbyairsofter.com and whatever else we're called!
    I've waited on this domain name for some time now, but as of earlier today we've acquired it:)

www.airsoft.ie

So shortly all confusion will end!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    Good news for all of those who've expressed dismay at using our various names, Hobbyairsoft.ie,Hobbyairsofter.com and whatever else we're called!
    I've waited on this domain name for some time now, but as of earlier today we've acquired it:)

www.airsoft.ie

:).. how on earth did you get that domain Richy :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

ricka wrote: »

www.airsoft.ie

Ah great now I have to update my bookmarks :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

so will the other 2 sites just redirect to the new one ?

Stealthirl wrote: »
    so will the other 2 sites just redirect to the new one ?

That's the general plan :)

Special Offer

Bollé X1000 Lenses - HALF PRICE!
    - Dual Thermal Lenses - Normally €22, NOW ONLY €10!
    - Single Lenses - Normally €18, NOW ONLY €8!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

You guys have any killflash in stock?
    Im looking for something to cover this.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ea-ap-m3-red-dot-sight-red-blue-green.html

goodlad wrote: »
    You guys have any killflash in stock?
    Im looking for something to cover this.

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/ea-ap-m3-red-dot-sight-red-blue-green.html

We have ones for the G&P Aimpoint sights - they're 30mm in diameter. They should fit, but it might be 1-2mm off spec, but you can meat that out with the good old fix everything tape (PTFE tape) :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

hey guys, just wanted to say those firepower tri shot shotguns are great, all the lads who have them love them, well once they loosen up the springs

great accuracy and they can take some serious abuse, have yet to see one of them break, excellent cqb gun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

We have ones for the G&P Aimpoint sights - they're 30mm in diameter. They should fit, but it might be 1-2mm off spec, but you can meat that out with the good old fix everything tape (PTFE tape) :D

Awesomeness. I will drop in during the week to grab one.
    How much are they?

goodlad wrote: »
    Awesomeness. I will drop in during the week to grab one.
    How much are they?

They are €12 each :)

In-Stock & Available in store

- Tokyo Marui Foliage Warrior 1911
    - Tokyo Marui 4.3 Hi-Capa
    - G&G Raider Short (Black & Tan)
    - G&G Raider Long (Tan)
    - Blackwater 1911/GSR 1911 Spare Magazine
    - M&P 40 Spare Magazine
    - Vanaras Tight Bore Barrels (363mm, 455mm)
    - Valve Keys for GBB Magazine Valves
    - Miltec Multi-function headgear
    - Miltec Army Gloves
    - Miltec Uniforms
    - MOLLE Belts (OD)
    - Shemagh (OD, TAN, White)
    - Scrim Scarves (Digital Woodland, US Woodland, OD)
    - Duty Belts (Black & OD)
    - Single Point Slings (Black & OD)
    - US Army Canteens
    - Dump Pouches (OD & Black)
    - Miltec Shoulder Holster (OD & Black)

and MORE!

So drop by for a visit, and have a goo at our new stock. We have much more on the way, and a few surprises in store in the near future, but more on that soon :D !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Hi Kev what's the prices on the Tm 1911 and. 4.3
    Do you have spare mags for the hi capa

Gatling wrote: »
    Hi Kev what's the prices on the Tm 1911 and. 4.3
    Do you have spare mags for the hi capa

€189 for the Foliage Warrior
    €179 for the 4.3 Hi-Capa

No spare mags in for either at the moment, but we can get them. The Foliage Warrior is based on the 1911A1, the 4.3 on the Hi-Capa, so parts and mag wise, there is no shortage.

From testing in the store we got 30 shots out of a single fill in the Foliage warrior in a 1911A1 mag. For those that have never been to our store...it's cold here. I have one of these coming home with me now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Just to add to that my 4.3 shoots almost a the full mag in sub zero temps .
    I think a visit is over due a black 4.3 is needed to match my 5.1 and dual stainless

Gatling wrote: »
    Just to add to that my 4.3 shoots almost a the full mag in sub zero temps .
    I think a visit is over due a black 4.3 is needed to match my 5.1 and dual stainless

I look forward to it - we'll stick the kettle on for you for a cuppa when you're over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

cheers for the stuff today Kev, and that TM folliage warrior is a serious bit of kit, was convinced it was metal :rolleyes: .. gona test the new hop up set up at the weekend, after the exams :(:)

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    cheers for the stuff today Kev, and that TM folliage warrior is a serious bit of kit, was convinced it was metal :rolleyes: .. gona test the new hop up set up at the weekend, after the exams :(:)

Best of luck in the exams mate, and do let us know how you get on with the hop!

Advertisement