Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

RASHER 24 wrote: »
    what broken guns are there and thanks for looking for the red dot sight;):D.
    No broken guns in at the moment - our graveyard is finished
    $kilkenny wrote: »
    hey guys, are you getting any m16s in with your next G&P order??
    if not just wondering if i could get my hands on one of these
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=1049
    and what would the damage be :D

thanks!

We are going to start compiling the next G&P order next week; I've added that to my list so I shall look into it for you :) The last G&P M16 we had was the one with integrated M203 launcher which retailed at €365, so you can expect a price around the €350 mark

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

thatnks kev! sure let me know when you can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RASHER 24

My friend told me i should upgrade my charger and battery cos the one with the gun is bad. he told me i should get a kalashnikov charger that turns off when fully charged. whet do you recommend as a charger and battery. and what would be your best price.also how could you get the new cybergun catolouge. tanks.:):cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

WE ARE
    PLEASED
    TO ANNOUNCE
    THE OPENING
    OF OUR
    NEW SHOP
    IN CORK
    THIS SATURDAY
    AT
    10AM
    Our Address And Phone Number Is:
    Unit 3
    Eastgate Way
    Eastgate Business Park
    Little Island
    Cork
    Ph. 021 4355973
    A25F2DA7447C4A259510112A3096E12D-0000335169-0002822712-00500L-4C1ED77368794853BD545A31AA869EB6.jpg

• Advertisement

Back in Stock

Thunder B Starter Kits & Shells
    €34 per Kit; €2 per shell (includes Co2!)

4067FC62176542E4976905483858271B-0000335169-0002732368-00500L-5A3FD5769ED049BE91D2C7AB46192F2D.jpg

AVAILABLE ONLINE NOW

do you have an m4 carbine AEG in white(not plastic version) and how much is it.tanks.:cool::pac:.

do you have an m4 carbine AEG in white(not plastic version) and how much is it.tanks.:cool::pac:.

The only white M4 we have ever come across is the G&G Chione GR16, which has a polymer body - I've never seen a full metal white M4 unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

You guys any 14:1 gears in stock? If so whats the brand and price? Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Hobby Airsoft is NOW OPEN in Little Island, Cork, Like!!
    We'll see ye there bhoys!!!

corkstoreopen.jpg

• Advertisement

goodlad wrote: »
    You guys any 14:1 gears in stock? If so whats the brand and price? Cheers :)

Supershooter 14:1 on the way in; €45 for the set. In stock at the moment we have the Supershooter 13:1 - same high quality set, just faster! Same price as the 14:1 gears.
    Solid steel axle, bearing sector clip and spoked gear design lends itself to both strength and high speed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Dan2448

Hi is there any black bdu sets lying around and if so how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Any plans to update the website with relevant stock you have, or are you still just selling low end rifles :P

It would appear you a forcing me to go out to the store and blow some cash :'(

Any plans to update the website with relevant stock you have, or are you still just selling low end rifles :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

TheDoc wrote: »

Hey Doc,

You looking at HobbyAirsoft.ie or www.HobbyAirsofter.Com

Just had a look at the newer site and can see their G&G, G&P range etc.

Dan2448 wrote: »
    Hi is there any black bdu sets lying around and if so how much ?
    No black BDU's in stock at the moment, though they are on the way in - Tac-Gear order was placed late last week, so it shouldn't be too long - approx. 10 days I'd say.

You know us Doc, we always have plans! High End rifles in-stock and available online at the moment are:
    ICS Galil ARM, G&G F2000, G&G SCAR-L, King Arms Thompson M1A1 & 1928 Chicago Typewriter.
    Not yet available on the Website, but in stock; G&P MOE Carbine (FG), G&G AK47 Proline, King Arms Sig 556 Shorty RAS, King Arms Blackwater BW15 Compact.

Coming Soon: G&P Stoner MK23 LMG, G&P M16, G&P VLTOR Sentry, MOE Carbine (DE), and more to be decided - order is going in next week, so any suggestions are welcome!

3 for 2 on ALL King Arms BB's

3for2_BB_Promo.jpg

Offer available in both stores - buy 2 packets of King Arms BB's and get another absolutely free. Perfect time to stock up on supplies!

Inari wrote: »
    No black BDU's in stock at the moment, though they are on the way in - Tac-Gear order was placed late last week, so it shouldn't be too long - approx. 10 days I'd say.

You know us Doc, we always have plans! High End rifles in-stock and available online at the moment are:
    ICS Galil ARM, G&G F2000, G&G SCAR-L, King Arms Thompson M1A1 & 1928 Chicago Typewriter.
    Not yet available on the Website, but in stock; G&P MOE Carbine (FG), G&G AK47 Proline, King Arms Sig 556 Shorty RAS, King Arms Blackwater BW15 Compact.

Coming Soon: G&P Stoner MK23 LMG, G&P M16, G&P VLTOR Sentry, MOE Carbine (DE), and more to be decided - order is going in next week, so any suggestions are welcome!

O my, been looking at the old url

By the hit the shop on Saturday. Was essentially kicking tyres but do have a genuine purchase decision on my hands.

Got some top service and really good explanations and info on hardware. Definitly need to get out more often :)

And its great to see the world of airsoft sales can survive without me :P

By the hit the shop on Saturday. Was essentially kicking tyres but do have a genuine purchase decision on my hands.

Got some top service and really good explanations and info on hardware. Definitly need to get out more often :)

Glad to hear it, especially the service part :D It is a tough call to make, no doubt about that, but either way you'd end up with a top quality gun...so at least that's something :P

do you have any white m4 carbines and how much are they.tanks.:D;).

• Advertisement

do you have any white m4 carbines and how much are they.tanks.:D;).

None in stock, and I just checked with our suppliers there and they don't have any left. They were a limited edition, so I'm not sure if they're still produced.

Is there anything in particular that has you after a white M4? The reason why I ask is that it may be easier to paint a standard carbine, rather than to source a white one

This weather's wonderful for Airsoft Sales:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smokeyemily

ricka wrote: »
    This weather's wonderful for Airsoft Sales:(

it's nice and dry in Vacant ;)

it's nice and dry in Vacant ;)
    Agreed:) but unfortunately most of the rest of the country is getting pis**d on!

G&P ORDER

E52D33470D054AA68D8E2D5EAC47C12E-0000335169-0002703626-00160L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

As most of you will know (either from chatting in-store, or from reading the HobbyAirsoft Cork thread), our next G&P order is going in this week; so if there are any rifles, bits or pieces that you are after, or anything you would like to suggest, please post now and let us know!

We will take all suggestions on board, but remember - the order is going in this week! You can view a lot of G&P's range online at www.gp-web.com

Back by Popular Demand!

3 for 2 on ALL King Arms BB's

3for2_BB_Promo.jpg

Offer available in both stores - buy 2 packets of King Arms BB's and get another absolutely free. Perfect time to stock up on supplies!

We Are
    OPEN
    BANK HOLIDAY
    MONDAY
    12 Till 5
    (Rathcoole Only)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi lads

Any chance you'll be getting these in anytime?
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=28917
    or
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_71_371&products_id=31599

also what barrel you recommend for an F2000?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭i am awsome

Hi do you guys have the little mag clip that holds the mag in the gun for an sp2022?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 smokeyemily

Inari wrote: »
    G&P ORDER

E52D33470D054AA68D8E2D5EAC47C12E-0000335169-0002703626-00160L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

As most of you will know (either from chatting in-store, or from reading the HobbyAirsoft Cork thread), our next G&P order is going in this week; so if there are any rifles, bits or pieces that you are after, or anything you would like to suggest, please post now and let us know!

We will take all suggestions on board, but remember - the order is going in this week! You can view a lot of G&P's range online at www.gp-web.com

one of these:
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2912

this:
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=1039

and this:
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/newspop.php?nid=1886

with a preference for the shotgun! :D

Advertisement