Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

The MRP range are huge money - the full length MRP was retailing at €430 the last time we had them, and G&P tend not to adjust that much for different lengths.

The SR-25 we've been asked for a good bit, and will be getting a couple in - they'll be quite good at burning holes in wallets, pockets, and anything else you keep money in!

As for the shotgun, the only thing to note is that they're a spring powered single shot rifle; a beautiful piece...but most people think it's based on the gas version of Maruzen's shotguns :(
    T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi lads

Any chance you'll be getting these in anytime?
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=28917
    or
    http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=24_71_371&products_id=31599

also what barrel you recommend for an F2000?
    We have the H-Nub in stock from Element, and have had for some time :) We also have the SHS white rubbers - they work very well together. Barrel wise I have been extremely impressed with the A2A range of inner barrels. The finish quality is superb, and the air seal is close to perfect! If your gun is pulling any more than an M85 with that barrel there is something wrong :D
    Hi do you guys have the little mag clip that holds the mag in the gun for an sp2022?
    No mag catches in stock at the moment :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Inari wrote: »
    The MRP range are huge money - the full length MRP was retailing at €430
    but worth every cent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

The MRP range are huge money - the full length MRP was retailing at €430 the last time we had them, and G&P tend not to adjust that much for different lengths.

The SR-25 we've been asked for a good bit, and will be getting a couple in - they'll be quite good at burning holes in wallets, pockets, and anything else you keep money in!

As for the shotgun, the only thing to note is that they're a spring powered single shot rifle; a beautiful piece...but most people think it's based on the gas version of Maruzen's shotguns :(

We have the H-Nub in stock from Element, and have had for some time :) We also have the SHS white rubbers - they work very well together. Barrel wise I have been extremely impressed with the A2A range of inner barrels. The finish quality is superb, and the air seal is close to perfect! If your gun is pulling any more than an M85 with that barrel there is something wrong :D

No mag catches in stock at the moment :(

H Nub will do, they're pretty much the same thing as supplied in the madbull packet if I'm not mistaken anyways, I've been looking at the SHS for a while so may try that. I'm looking to do some work to my F2000, finally made a sling so i can actually use it now. A2A? I've never heard of them. TBH I don't know what spring is in it, whatever was in it when I bought it of you guys, it's coming in about .87 or so so I'd say M85-M90. I'll drop by one of the days after my exams next week, probably friday. cheers Kev

also how much for the SHS and H nub?

T4RGET wrote: »
    also how much for the SHS and H nub?

€10 for the hop up rubber, and €2 for the H-nub (2 in a pack) :)

• Advertisement

€10 for the hop up rubber, and €2 for the H-nub (2 in a pack) :)

2 quid? :eek: I'm in a good mood now. :D
    Thanks again mate

SPECIAL OFFER

97DF0DFAE48649FE86456515D645D098-0000335169-0002844994-00500L-462385933E4C4E2B9DE665031F4C9C31.png

We have 2x F2000 with broken Magazine Catches (1 in Tan, 1 in Black).

ONLY €199!

These are going to go fast!

As always these are sold as seen & first come first served

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Boa.Prinz

Hi guys,

Can you let me know if you can get a Beta Project M200, if so...

How much?
    How quick?
    Could it come under the Irish FPS limit?

Thx, Boa

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

OPEN
    BANK HOLIDAY
    MONDAY
    12 TILL 5
    Rathcoole Only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

SPECIAL OFFER

97DF0DFAE48649FE86456515D645D098-0000335169-0002844994-00500L-462385933E4C4E2B9DE665031F4C9C31.png

We have 2x F2000 with broken Magazine Catches (1 in Tan, 1 in Black).

ONLY €199!

These are going to go fast!

As always these are sold as seen & first come first served

If only they were in the cork store :(

• Advertisement

CpcRc wrote: »
    If only they were in the cork store :(
    They can be, let us know if you want one

Last day to stock up on 3 for 2 BB's!
    Available TODAY at Hobby Airsoft Dublin...Open 'till 5pm!!

3 for 2 on ALL King Arms BB's

3for2_BB_Promo.jpg

Offer available in both stores - buy 2 packets of King Arms BB's and get another absolutely free. Perfect time to stock up on supplies!

ricka wrote: »
    They can be, let us know if you want one

I'd be interested in the black one if it's still available for sure. I'll be in cork next week. Just have to finish my college exams.

Edit: it is only the mag catch that's broken is it? Or is there more work to be done?

Edit 2: PM sent.

CpcRc wrote: »
    I'd be interested in the black one if it's still available for sure. I'll be in cork next week. Just have to finish my college exams.

Edit: it is only the mag catch that's broken is it? Or is there more work to be done?

Edit 2: PM sent.
    Hi, only mag catch broken.I'll send it to Cork

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, only mag catch broken.I'll send it to Cork

Thanks.
    PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭chris20

Boa.Prinz wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Can you let me know if you can get a Beta Project M200, if so...

How much?
    How quick?
    Could it come under the Irish FPS limit?

Thx, Boa
    Just had a look there, and unfortunately none of our suppliers have it in stock at the moment - sorry!
    chris20 wrote: »
    Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delay - that rifle would set you back €379 - please let us know ASAP if you want to go ahead with it, and we'll get a couple in

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭shane_rafferty

hi guys :)
    just wondering if you could get VFC Knight PDW 10 inch(STD) in ?
    and if any idea on the cost ? :)

hi guys :)
    just wondering if you could get VFC Knight PDW 10 inch(STD) in ?
    and if any idea on the cost ? :)

Hi Shane,

Just had a look there and couldn't see it in stock with any of our suppliers at the moment, so I have absolutely no idea how much it would set you back, sorry!

G&P SR-25K URX

gp610x.jpg
    gp610xc.jpg

We just got an email from G&P informing us about the SR-25K URX - this rifle is an absolute beaut, with top class externals as well as the performance you have come to expect from G&P!

The perfect gun if you want an M4, without it being an M4 :P

Estimated Retail is €579 - if you're interested, just PM me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭shane_rafferty

Hi Shane,

Just had a look there and couldn't see it in stock with any of our suppliers at the moment, so I have absolutely no idea how much it would set you back, sorry!

Hi Inari,

Thanks for the reply,
    ahh no worries, see it coming back any time this year? or have VFC stopped making them for now?

anyway thanks alot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭AirsoftPlayer

Hi do you have any M90 springs in stock? If so can you give me a price on one including postage.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RASHER 24

None in stock, and I just checked with our suppliers there and they don't have any left. They were a limited edition, so I'm not sure if they're still produced.

Is there anything in particular that has you after a white M4? The reason why I ask is that it may be easier to paint a standard carbine, rather than to source a white one

I think they are a nice gun and my friend has one and he says its brilliant and i was just wondering.thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RASHER 24

Are there any kalashnikov chargers cos the one i got with my gun isn't that good and what would be your best price.thanks.:pac::cool:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

RASHER 24 wrote: »
    Are there any kalashnikov chargers cos the one i got with my gun isn't that good and what would be your best price.thanks.:pac::cool:.

Purely FYI, there isn't different chargers for Kalashnikovs, Armalites and so forth. The type of charger depends on the type of battery, not the type of gun.

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    Purely FYI, there isn't different chargers for Kalashnikovs, Armalites and so forth. The type of charger depends on the type of battery, not the type of gun.

i think he means this
    http://www.hobbyairsofter.com/Airsoft-Accessories/Batteries-and-Chargers/Dual-Automatic-Charger

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

Hi Lads, any chance you could get the King Arms, R93 Blaser LSR1 in? If you can, what would the estimate price be?

Hi Lads, any chance you could get the King Arms, R93 Blaser LSR1 in? If you can, what would the estimate price be?
    We've had them months and months - we have 1 or 2 left in stock at the moment :)
    RASHER 24 wrote: »
    We have the basic smart chargers in stock that charge batteries in approx. 2 hours, and feature automatic cut off, LED indicators as well as a trickle charge setting to ensure your battery is full. They're €19
    Hi do you have any M90 springs in stock? If so can you give me a price on one including postage.

Cheers.
    M90 Springs are €10, and next day delivery is €6.95 - though it's free for orders over €100. We also have M85's, M100's and M110's - swimming in springs, so to speak :D
    Hi Inari,

Thanks for the reply,
    ahh no worries, see it coming back any time this year? or have VFC stopped making them for now?

anyway thanks alot :)
    They are a lovely looking gun, so if they come into stock, we will definitely get a couple in. They'd fit in just right on our wall :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭goblin59

hey guys, whats the quickest way of getting to your store by luas?

• Advertisement

goblin59 wrote: »
    hey guys, whats the quickest way of getting to your store by luas?

unless they've moved, that may be a problem :o

also I'll be in next week to pick up the bits, my exams aren't over till 6 tomorrow :( so won't have time to pick up the hop up

Advertisement