Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

hey guys, just a quick question about the BW15 Sniper. does it take stanag mags or something different?
    Hi, stanag mags

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

We Are
    OPEN
    Today from 10 - 6pm

HobbyAirsoft are
    OPEN BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY
    12 - 5pm

For those who have not been into us in the past while, we have plenty of new stock in, as well as the return of some firm favourites.
    - Sig Sauer GSR 1911 Co2 NBB (Version 2)(KWC)
    - Blackwater 1911 Co2 NBB (Version 2)(KWC)
    - Blackwater BW1911 Co2 GBB (KJW)
    - PT99 Co2 Semi & Full Auto GBB (KWC)
    - 1911A1 Co2 GBB (KWC)

and for all of those lovely pistols we have rake loads of accessories, such as aluminium display stands @ €11 to let you show off your pistol in style, as well as the mainstays of Lasers and Tac-Lights - but one of the nicest new accessories are the Blackwater Codura Pistol Cases:
    604113web__019281400_1720_16032011.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34 hiddenkarl

hey, I bought a sportline series M15A4 carbine from MIA almost a year to the day ago and I've been having problems ever since, with the fuse exploding when I first put the battery in and the screw in the new handle grip being over tightened and pushed into the motor being some of the problems, now the motor keeps seizing up. At first I thought it might be a wire loose or just that it was underused over the winter period but when I brought it in today they said the battery (that they sold to me as the battery they told me should go with it) wasn't powerful enough so they made me buy a 9.6 to replace the 8.4 one, they then told me it was fine and I brought it back home and sure enough it didn't even fire one pellet and seized up again.... So I was wondering if you guys could suggest anything like would I be better off just replacing the motor? or do you sell motors, thanks. oh and the motor still has the void sticker on it untouched

hiddenkarl wrote: »
    hey, I bought a sportline series M15A4 carbine from MIA almost a year to the day ago and I've been having problems ever since, with the fuse exploding when I first put the battery in and the screw in the new handle grip being over tightened and pushed into the motor being some of the problems, now the motor keeps seizing up. At first I thought it might be a wire loose or just that it was underused over the winter period but when I brought it in today they said the battery (that they sold to me as the battery they told me should go with it) wasn't powerful enough so they made me buy a 9.6 to replace the 8.4 one, they then told me it was fine and I brought it back home and sure enough it didn't even fire one pellet and seized up again.... So I was wondering if you guys could suggest anything like would I be better off just replacing the motor? or do you sell motors, thanks. oh and the motor still has the void sticker on it untouched

Hi Karl,

Best thing to do is to bring it down to us so our Techs can have a look at it for you. It sounds like it'll be something quite simple, but there could be many contributing factors, so best to eliminate as many of 'em as possible rather than buying parts first :)

• Advertisement

I take it you won't be open til monday?

hiddenkarl wrote: »
    I take it you won't be open til monday?

Correct. Open Easter Monday from 12 - 5pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Inari wrote: »
    Correct. Open Easter Monday from 12 - 5pm :)

yet still on boards.ie.. dedication Kev, really :p

So I was sliding the barrel back onto the rest of the gun to bring it into you guys when I noticed the silver pins on the red and black wires connected to the battery weren't close enough meaning that once pushed together the gun kicked back into gear and working fine again... thanks for the help anyway but that's one problem averted for now.

Open Today Till 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Hi guys, would you have or can you get(inc. price)
    1) CA or A&K M249 hop up chamber
    2) Outer barrel for M249 MKII

Nuke1973 wrote: »
    I'll ask the lads in the morning Pat and get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

ricka wrote: »
    I'll ask the lads in the morning Pat and get back to you

plus one on that SAW hop up chamber Richy, mate is looking for one and I've been looking everywhere. let me know too please :)

Hi Pat,

No joy on the Outer Barrel unfortunately; I've asked our suppliers about the Hop Chamber, so I should hear back from them in a day or so - I'll keep you posted!

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Nuke1973

Inari wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

No joy on the Outer Barrel unfortunately; I've asked our suppliers about the Hop Chamber, so I should hear back from them in a day or so - I'll keep you posted!

Thanks Kev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Do ye have any triple double stack M4 pouches in OD? I'm looking to replace my triple single stack on my vest.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Hey all

Travelling up past your Rathcoole place tomorrow from South Kilkenny, and want to call in for a look around.

What time you open till?

Do you have any TM 5.1 hi capa, PX4, FN 57 in stock?
    Also might have a look around your infamous graveyard bin!

Thanks

Wyn

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

Migworks wrote: »
    Hey all

Travelling up past your Rathcoole place tomorrow from South Kilkenny, and want to call in for a look around.

What time you open till?

Thanks

Wyn
    i know there open till 6pm
    im going to drop in my self to see if my magpul is ready ??

CpcRc wrote: »
    Do ye have any triple double stack M4 pouches in OD? I'm looking to replace my triple single stack on my vest.
    None in stock at the moment, although we may have them arriving in a couple of months
    Migworks wrote: »
    Hey all

What time you open till?

Thanks

Wyn
    Hi Wyn,

We are open 10 - 6, Monday to Saturday and don't close for lunch, so there's no worries about us being closed! Unfortunately we are out of stock of our TM pistols at the moment :( Hopefully it won't be too long before a re-stock
    mafiaboy wrote: »
    i know there open till 6pm
    im going to drop in my self to see if my magpul is ready ??
    Magpul M4 is ready for collection :)
    Thanks Kev

Bad news Pat; no joy on the hop up chamber unfortunately :( Sorry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭nastros

Do you know when the G&P m14 DMR will be back in stock love this rifle and you seem to be only retailer selling them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭chris20

Hey lads I remember seeing a charger that could do multiple batteries at once,do you still have it in stock?

nastros wrote: »
    Do you know when the G&P m14 DMR will be back in stock love this rifle and you seem to be only retailer selling them
    Last time we ordered from G&P they were completely out of the M14; we'll be ordering from them again in a couple of weeks, so if it's in stock then we'll get a couple of them in :)
    chris20 wrote: »
    Hey lads I remember seeing a charger that could do multiple batteries at once,do you still have it in stock?

Out of stock at the moment - I'm sure we can get them back in, but they're huge money; €170

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭chris20

Can they charge nimh batteries?

chris20 wrote: »
    Can they charge nimh batteries?

Aye; they can charge most batteries under the sun. They come with most of what you need, although there is a few oddities about the charger:
    - No mains plug included
    - Set does not come 4 sets of battery connectors (even though the charger is capable of plugging in 4x batteries)

That plus the cost is the main reason why they're not a big stock item

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭Count Dooku

Do you have M90 springs?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RASHER 24

are there any snipers or a desert eagles in the graveyard and are there any used red dot sights or ak spetsnaz rails. and is there any ak batteries as the one i got with the gun wastes after 20 minutes after charging it for a few hours.:pac::cool:. thanks.

Do you have M90 springs?
    Hi, pretty sure we do
    RASHER 24 wrote: »
    are there any snipers or a desert eagles in the graveyard and are there any used red dot sights or ak spetsnaz rails. and is there any ak batteries as the one i got with the gun wastes after 20 minutes after charging it for a few hours.:pac::cool:. thanks.
    Hi, graveyard is no more:(
    I'm pretty sure we've no damaged snipers or desert eagles left but there may be a couple of red dots.I'll have a look in the morning

Do you have M90 springs?
    Hi, 90's there..€10

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

hey guys, are you getting any m16s in with your next G&P order??
    if not just wondering if i could get my hands on one of these
    http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=1049
    and what would the damage be :D

thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 RASHER 24

what broken guns are there and thanks for looking for the red dot sight;):D.

Advertisement