Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recession..are we over the worst

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

no where reeks as badly as Copper Face Jacks, if you walk past the main door during the day... back to your point, Ireland will become a 'JEEP' economy... and by that I dont mean a 4x4 yummy mummy BMW land cruiser, I mean Just Enough Essential Parts... and to be honest, if we can salvage that much, we will be doing well. Essential being, the dept of heath, the dept of justice (to oversee the Gardai and the courts), the dept of the environment (if we are to kick off this green economy initiative), and the dept of the marine.. because at this stage, I cant see what else Ireland can offer other than green energy, and port access for trans Atlantic shipping. Im trying not to be pessemistic here :o

What?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Our national anthem will become 'The Bare Necessities' from the Jungle Book

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Our national anthem will become 'The Bare Necessities' from the Jungle Book
    More like 'My Way' from Frank Sinatra, with Bertie as the conductor.
    'Regrets, I've had a few
    But then again too few to mention'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Or alternatively, 'My Way' by Sid Vicious :D
    "There were times,
    I'm sure you knew,
    When there was f*ck,
    F*ck-all else to doooo"

Advertisement