Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker pros in Ireland ... guesstimate

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭Macspower

As some know I managed to play for 2 years as a full time player online.. And I have all the house/family stuff... and built a new house while doing it..

It can be done but it's certainly not easy.... The only way I could so it consitantly was to withdraw X amount every week regardless how much I won... like a weekly wage... so no matter how the variance went I had the same income..

If I got a good bit ahead of myself then I would take a lump sum every now and then ...

It was never intended to be a chosen careear... more of a stop gap until something else came along...

I actually withdrew more in my last year than I currently earn in my "normal" job but I wouldn't go back unless I had to... which prob will happen at some stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 JonRyan

95% of people who posted itt is a w@nker

• Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭digiman

JonRyan wrote: »
    95% of people who posted itt is a w@nker

So what is your other boards screen name?

Advertisement