Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Operation Summer Breeze 6th of June

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭G-TAC

good luck with your event hope it really goes well for you
    regards martin and evelyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Vent13

Cheers to the guys in G-TAC (Martin and Evelyn) and Fingal Airsoft (Bren) for your best wishes and support! Very much appreciated!:)

Regards

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭buzzymcg

Anyone heading down from the Big Smoke in an automobilulator with a spare seat who likes sharing petrol money? I'd love to hit this up but need a ride.

Also, are South-East Airsoft going to have a presence? If I can go, I'd need to stock up on bio BBs, and might as well get a sexy Russian helmet to protect my sexy Jebrovian head.

If I can get off work that day I'll be driving down & can give you a lift there and back

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

good lads.much appreciated

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

will ye be selling bio bb's on the day per chance?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 mobprop667

we can assure you that bib bbs and limited numbers of rental safety gear available on sit on the day.

Intel just in........

.......the undercover agent providing the key pieces of intel has been seen blending in at the Duncannon Military Show.......

......Some members of the elite 13th Parachute Regiment are also on station......

....seek them out, get more vital Summer Breeze Intel......

.......end of message.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 mobprop667

Due to unconfirmed reports of operative on site at Duncannon, we can neither confirm nor deny these reports.

due to the sensitive nature of our missions, Greenriver International do not devulge the locations or status of our contractors.

we will say however, that one contractor arrived back on station at 1900hrs, on 31 May suffering from what seemed to be superficial burning on the upper body and a fear of beer.

end of statement

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

I have recieved some pm's and calls as to the rally point on Saturday Morning. It seems that most people may be passing the site to only double back on themselves to get back to the site to start the day.

So we have decided to move the rally point to the entrance of SEACOM. In order to facilitate people, the time to be at the new rally point will be 10am sharp.

This will not lessen the game time in any way but rather its in reaction to peoples preference to go directly to the site on the morning.

Attached are the directions to the entrance to where SEACOM is situated. Once you get there, SEAC members and/or signage will be present to direct you the last few km.

So once again, 10am sharp at SEACOM, please see attached directions.

Apologies for any confusion caused but this is in direct response to some of your requests. So gear up!! You're goin' to war buddy!!!

Regards

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Frank the Manc

ha ha green river, thats funny shít.:pac:

its shaping up to be a fairly good day.

• Advertisement

Anyone intending on coming to Operation Summer Breeze be sure to have a good supply of water and drinks readily available..

I hope you have a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Hope all goes well for ye tomorrow and have a great day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Best of luck with this event lads. Sorry I'm missing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 hammerstein

cant wait to play tomorrrow, its going to be a good day

SEAC would like to announce a change in their Mandatory safety gear policy:

We are now able to accept protective head gear, ie hat with protective inserts etc.
    We have removed the mandatory requirement of a full facemask. So minimium face protection is goggles or airsoft rated safety glasses.

These items are the minimium required items but we highly recommend full facemask and helmet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

And the hunt begins!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

HEHE have a great weekend guys, weathers gonna hold by all accounts and be a bit cooler than it has been lately. We'll be thinking of you while we work our little fingers to the bone.....Not!:)

Scratch that......its milling rain in Tipp as I type, its coming your way!

iceage wrote: »
    HEHE have a great weekend guys, weathers gonna hold by all accounts and be a bit cooler than it has been lately. We'll be thinking of you while we work our little fingers to the bone.....Not!:)

Scratch that......its milling rain in Tipp as I type, its coming your way!

It Rained... all day.

Well done to all who came. the newbies had a great day. Bambi and snowball were real warriors.

Your all welcome anytimes

• Registered Users Posts: 22 hammerstein

despite the rain today, i had a great day it was a right laugh. cant wait for the next one. the paratroopers better beware we'll get them next time

despite the rain today, i had a great day it was a right laugh. cant wait for the next one. the paratroopers better beware we'll get them next time

The para welcome the challenge.. Glad you enjoy it bud...

Spread the word.

• Advertisement

The 13th Parachute Regiment reign supreme!!!

We dropped into hostile San Milagro into a hot LZ, we took contol against heavier opposition. We had to fight with 2 mags each just to get to our ammo crates!!

We succeeded in that but then came under attack from reinforced enemy combatants which we repelled easily (its down to the training!) until they had no more fight left in them, however on a sad note we did loose our comrade who was taken hostage but we managed to disable their artillery and dee dee out of there most ricky tic whilst under fire to our waiting chopper!!!!

All that and still home in time for tea!!!!

Well done all concerned!! The 13th Para's are ready to drop into any hot LZ that they may get sent to on foot of this most sucessful mission!!!!

Hoooah!!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭evilrobotshane

Thanks everyone at SEA-C for a great day! Slick and well-organised set-up, the marshals knew the scenarios and it all stank of good planning - the maps, the props, the boundary blazes, and the excellent eats.

And in case I didn't make it abundantly clear: THE ACUPAT WAS TO MATCH MY HELMET COVER. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Snowball

Thanks everyone at SEA-C for a great day! Slick and well-organised set-up, the marshals knew the scenarios and it all stank of good planning - the maps, the props, the boundary blazes, and the excellent eats.

And in case I didn't make it abundantly clear: THE ACUPAT WAS TO MATCH MY HELMET COVER. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Snowball

Good man, glad you enjoyed it. You were a great sport and it was a pleasure to have you.

It could have being worse, you could have got tagged bambi :D.

Snowball

Cheers Shane, er, Snowball!!

You were an instant "hit" today.....:)

Only messing, thanks for the kind words buddy and we really enjoyed your company today. Don't be a stranger!!

Vent13
    Chairperson
    SEAC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement