Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Poker worth learning?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Killme00 wrote: »
    Ann?

Im not addicted to poker, i just love playing it. I cant belive you've brought this up on a public forum, i mean for gods sake we broke up, get over it. For the record i rarely play poker anymore, i am either too busy at work or training (which i have managed to get back into since you left). You had no problem spending the money when i won did you?

Tom

Joke obv?

Or else:
    ih017078.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭gwhiz

OMFG!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Gwhiz are you for real?! You are seriously letting our side down big time girl... I dubious you are a woman at all, but a tool for poo-stirring! If I'm wrong: well all I can say is be glad he was dumped for two-timing you with mama-poker than that minger of a delivery girl above ^^ - the idea of his tongue on yer wan then back on you, would take you take faaaar longer to recover from... :rolleyes: trust me.

I second Kayroo - don't even think of learning poker. You saw how 'bad' it can be, turn around now, run! There are days that I wish I never learnt to play... and there's those heady days that I just can't get down from that winning-high!

Stick to writing and slashing/teasing people... you excel at it! :D

Me thinks this thread would be better in BBV - GWhiz would be a very welcomed there to help us gals to lower the testosterone feast it already is... :cool:

Hi Electrablue
    Ah Be Jaysus.... of course Im a WOMAN.... Sorry for "letting the side down".... :o Jaysoose's post wound me up big time... its all his fault. He made me say mean and nasty things.

Whats BBV ??? (only a newbie here) sounds quite interesting.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

First mod to lock this thread i will send $1 to their Pokerstars acc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

gwhiz wrote: »
    Hi Electrablue
    Ah Be Jaysus.... of course Im a WOMAN.... Sorry for "letting the side down".... :o Jaysoose's post wound me up big time... its all his fault. He made me say mean and nasty things.

I did what now, dont be using your girl logic to confuse me....a bigger boy made me do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ElectraBlue

I give you a clue - it's got the most pages in the poker forum. ;) A girl like you would be right at home in it - just ignore the football talk, that's just for 'show' :rolleyes: Happy trolling! :D
    Jaysoose wrote: »
    I did what now, dont be using your girl logic to confuse me....a bigger boy made me do it.

Tut... typical man, worming your way out it! Is this the same guy that raped my QQs - calling my all-in bet on the flop with muck and hitting a runner-runner straight? His answer to my firey-glare was same as yours:
    Hey... a bigger boy made me do it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭Jesus1222

I love meltdown threads. They don't come very often...but when they do, ah.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

OMG... you have lost a ton of weight.. You look sexaaaaay........ ehhemmmmmm..... sorry to ask, but have you made that appointment yet with the plastic surgeon? You really do need to sort out that "little" problem you have.... :P

Ya its sorted im hung like a donkey now :D

320006782a767558132b335962701m.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Jaysoose wrote: »
    Maybe if you had'nt shagged him so much he wouldnt have dumped you.:D

:eek::eek::eek:

wpde60d398.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

Thinking about it i ussualy use poker as an excuse with a girl if im not pushed about her ! Its the ideal excuse when you have to find something that your supposed to be doing at night time !

Whereas if i liked the girl i wouldnt even mention the word poker

Ya its sorted im hung like a donkey now :D

320006782a767558132b335962701m.jpg

Jaysus .... the doc done a marvelous job!
    That's more like an elephant's trunk :P
    Can you eat with that?
    And where is your big fat belly gone? :mad:
    Who is this man I see before me? :confused:
    Tom, is that really you ?
    Sure fcuk the poker addiction, it's not a problem anymore, im sure we can come to some arrangement between us. ;)
    You can play poker all day and night if you want... :p
    Pleeeaasssssseeeeeeeee take me back..... pwetty please.... im begging you.... im down on my knees now pleading with you. :)
    I love poker, I really do..... ;)
    It was all a big mistake... :D
    I know I was a nagging wench... I really really was so mean to you..
    It saddens my heart when I think of the way I treated you.... ;)
    I promise I will throw out all my "toys" and make you feel like a real man again.... :p
    and and and I swear on me budgies life Im not asking you to come back to me just because of that new power tool you now have hanging between your legs.... :eek:

It it it it it's .... sob sob sob.... just that... sob sob... I just realised.... sob sob sob sob.... that.... sob... I loved.... sob sob... you.... sob... just the way you were.... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I give you a clue - it's got the most pages in the poker forum. ;) A girl like you would be right at home in it - just ignore the football talk, that's just for 'show' :rolleyes: Happy trolling! :D

Thanks ElectraBlue, Im heading there right now... :D

Just had a thought there... maybe I should start my own thread in the Poker forum..... was thinking of naming it;
    I HATE POKER............. yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa (joking) :)
    I'd say that would go down like a lead balloon! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Thanks ElectraBlue, Im heading there right now... :D

Just had a thought there... maybe I should start my own thread in the Poker forum..... was thinking of naming it;
    I HATE POKER............. yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaa (joking) :)
    I'd say that would go down like a lead balloon! :eek:

Don't ditch it until you've tried it. PM me ill hook you up with a deal lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Jaysus .... the doc done a marvelous job!
    That's more like an elephant's trunk :P
    Can you eat with that?
    And where is your big fat belly gone? :mad:
    Who is this man I see before me? :confused:
    Tom, is that really you ?
    Sure fcuk the poker addiction, it's not a problem anymore, im sure we can come to some arrangement between us. ;)
    You can play poker all day and night if you want... :p
    Pleeeaasssssseeeeeeeee take me back..... pwetty please.... im begging you.... im down on my knees now pleading with you. :)
    I love poker, I really do..... ;)
    It was all a big mistake... :D
    I know I was a nagging wench... I really really was so mean to you..
    It saddens my heart when I think of the way I treated you.... ;)
    I promise I will throw out all my "toys" and make you feel like a real man again.... :p
    and and and I swear on me budgies life Im not asking you to come back to me just because of that new power tool you now have hanging between your legs.... :eek:

It it it it it's .... sob sob sob.... just that... sob sob... I just realised.... sob sob sob sob.... that.... sob... I loved.... sob sob... you.... sob... just the way you were.... :rolleyes:

Jeez this thread is still goin. I think he got a lucky escape! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Hi Gwiz,

I can see from one of your previous posts that you have three kids. There are some players on this forum who have children and they know and understand their responsibilities to their families. I am sure there are lowlifes out there who would ruin their relationship with family and friends for the sake of poker and your Tom was obviously one of them. I think you should be able to look back and say that you are better off without him and put it behind you easily enough.

Tom (not your one :pac:)

FFS this forum is turning into PI. Oh and ElectraBlue, post more in BBV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Vamoose Killers

Talking about poker with your girlfriend is okay kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

Talking about poker with your girlfriend is okay kids.

Your virtaul girlfriend that is, otherwise you'll have to move from behind your laptop

wpde60d398.png

Yeah Vamoose, get your ass off that chair NOW and have a nice long chat with your GIRLFRIEND about POKER... yaaawwwwnnnnn ........ :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

gwhiz wrote:
    No it means the man had a little teeney weeney willy..... :P
    These big vagina ladies are getting away with murder!

l363b88010000_1_28058.jpg

Originally Posted by Larry David
    These big vagina ladies are getting away with murder!

368159_4_o.jpg Get the magnifying glass out for a good look !! :D

Do ya think??? It's guys with micro willies like this that are getting away with murder :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

newtombstone.jpg

• Advertisement

dougee19 wrote: »
    newtombstone.jpg

LOL..... :D:D:D:D:D

Dougee me oul flower.... I think you are right... this thread has now died a death!
    Time to move on now to some more interesting topics ie.

The Recession.... :mad: :eek:
    The Dole.... :mad: :eek:
    How many jobs have you applied for... :mad: :eek:

Oh.... was just wondering why do you think the OP never made an appearance on the thread save for his first post... as sure not to worry... I think his questions were answered in a courteous and responsible manner:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

This poor guy got out when the going was good, good read by him imo.

mdwexford wrote: »
    This poor guy got out when the going was good, good read by him imo.

OMFG ..... not another poker lover with a serious case of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis :eek:

OMFG ..... not another poker lover with a serious case of this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis :eek:

OK, that's it. I call BS on gwhiz.

100% now a troll.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

The thread is dead, long live the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement