Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Views On The BNP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

not all - and the bnp take it to the extreme

Sure once you pick up the ball to play how far you run with it is neither here nor there, it's the taking part that counts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

no, im not continuing in this discussion - if thats ur logic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

when did educated welathy etc , become bad?

and a convicted criminal - so should have haughey and bertie if he doesnt die before they get th efinger out

Being educated and wealthy isn't 'bad'- what's bad that despite coming from such a background , he still attended National Front meetings and is now the head of the most idiotic party in Britain.

We all know Haughey and Bertie were no angels, but I'd take them any day over a fascist thug like Griffin.

ill agree to that ,of course

bnp, are cnuts on most parts - nearly every

education, doesnt make you smart btb
    he is a prime example

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,889 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

As has already been pointed out in this thread, there are a lot of Sinn Fein policies that are good intentioned, if not that well thought through.

However, whilst the now accepted policies of Sinn fein are personally more acceptable to me, there is distinct similarities between their supporters and the BNP's. For example, the accusation that anyone who does not support them is less British/less Irish than they are, or the mindless, ill thought out rants which disclose someones true feelings.
    good intentioned policies , we've heard that before from almost every political movement
    stuff like eugenics until the 1940's

we have also seen a lot of parties fudge or completely ignore their manifestos once they gain power

Are parties with recent links to violence any less corrupt than the norm ?
    We've seen with FF and the Tories that even if you remove most of the previous generation of TD's / MP's that there are still dodgy dealings

http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=6753
    The violence is being organised by the Labour Party front group UAF (Unite Against Fascism). At least 57 MPs are named on the UAF’s website as sponsors, and supporters of its thuggery.

BNP Leader Nick Griffin has today challenged these MPs to condemn unequivocally last night’s attack and all other instances of violence and intimidation carried out by UAF thugs. “Many Establishment politicians have recently been demanding that Sinn Fein MPs should condemn the murderous violence perpetrated by dissident republicans”, said Mr Griffin. “But the truth is that Sinn Fein have less control and influence over groups such as the Real IRA than the Labour party in particular has over its close allies and ideological bedfellows in the UAF.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

not all - and the bnp take it to the extreme

etreme extrem nationalist

Extrem extrem gibberish :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭D-Boy

I think its ironic that they claim to be so proud of their Britishness etc yet most if not all of the immigrants they want to refuse are from ex-colonial countries such as Iraq,India and Pakistan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

I think its ironic that they claim to be so proud of their Britishness etc yet most if not all of the immigrants they want to refuse are from ex-colonial countries such as Iraq,India and Pakistan!

That's ironic in the Alannis Morrisette definition of irony, is it not?

no its ironic, in the ironic sense of the word - ironicly

i think it was tommy tiernan that joked about that, they went over colonised places and then complained when they followed them home after making a fuss of making them british citizens and part of the empire

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

D-Boy wrote: »

I think its more a matter of space rather than origin.
    Britain is a relatively small landmass with a large and growing population.
    They're opposed to further immigration because it is straining the country finacially and culturally to the limit to say nothing of issues like crime and schooling.

• Advertisement

Degsy wrote: »
    Extrem extrem gibberish :rolleyes:

this dude makes some seriously good points - this thread needs this

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

no its ironic, in the ironic sense of the word - ironicly

i think it was tommy tiernan that joked about that, they went over colonised places and then complained when they followed them home after making a fuss of making them british citizens and part of the empire

so when did Ireland invade China?

when did the US invade India, or Germany invade Turkey?

The invasion is working the other way, FF.

did i mention those countries?

i thought it was simple eneough for a child to grasp the fact i was talking about indians and places they did invade

us as most countries allows immigration - and the german point if they werent allies they would have done it in the 40's

Yes exactly, I'm saying such groupings are makey uppy nonsense that bear little relation to reality beyond the fact that apes are inclined to fall for that type of thing.

Fall for what, exactly? Who is telling them these lies? Why would Apes believe they are Serbian when the State tells them they are Yugoslavian.

BTW did we ever discover whether it was racist for aboriginals to believe they are the original people of Australia, or native Americans to want reservations ( based on ethnicity - i.e. you have to be at least one quarter Native America), or Palestinians to want a State of their own.

Or is it just the yurups who can be racist?

did i mention those countries?

i thought it was simple eneough for a child to grasp the fact i was talking about indians and places they did invade

us as most countries allows immigration - and the german point if they werent allies they would have done it in the 40's

I hear this sort of **** from the Irish quite regulalry, "If you didn't want all those immigrants then you shouldn't have gone colonising the world". Fine, remind me to give my great great great grandfather a bollocking next time I see him:D

90% of immigration has very little to do with past colonialism, it has more to do with economics. True, a lot of caribeans were offered new lives in Britain in a post colonial plea for help, but the majority of Indians, Pakistanis etc are in the UK for economic reasons, not colonial. Look at how many migrated to the US, Holland, Australia etc.

The only reason Ireland hasn't seen large immigration is because the economy was in bits up until quite recently, as soon as it picked up so did immigration.

It is a fact of life these days, the world is getting smaller and as it does, migration is increasing. These political parties trying to stop it may as well be pissing in the wind tbh.

These political parties trying to stop it may as well be pissing in the wind tbh.

Oh, I dunno. Tell that to a Hungarian dentist who wants to work in Ireland, a Dutch MP who wants to talk in the UK, or a Pole who wants to work in Germany.

States can easily control borders, they do when it is in the interests of certain sectors of society, but not others.

asdasd wrote: »
    Oh, I dunno. Tell that to a Hungarian dentist who wants to work in Ireland, a Dutch MP who wants to talk in the UK, or a Pole who wants to work in Germany.

States can easily control borders, they do when it is in the interests of certain sectors of society, but not others.

for starters that particular Dutch MP can go take a running jump:D

Countries can control borders, but nowhere near as much as they did 20 or 30 years ago. The world is changing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

I think parties and movements like this would be a lot more dangerous if it wasn't for their tendency to self combust when given enough oxygen.

Has anyone ever followed a thread on Stormfront where they start off as (relatively) measured and reasonable and then, given enough time, explode into rants about the Jews controlling the media and interracial relationships are wrong and romanian gypsies ate their neighbours babies etc etc...

It's exactly why they should be allowed express their naseauting views in public, hold rallies, and attend debates. Silencing them only makes them more dangerous. Hold them up to the light and let them show themselves off for the narrow minded bigots they are and people won't vote for them in any great numbers.

They're a sterling example of giving someone enough rope, and allowing them to hang themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭markopantelic

Hahaha yeah I actually have. The Irish board one is very funny, I'd say 80% of them are just having a laugh tbh, oh and god I hate those 'cheers emotiicons' thingys. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

MikeC101 wrote: »
    I think parties and movements like this would be a lot more dangerous if it wasn't for their tendency to self combust when given enough oxygen.

Has anyone ever followed a thread on Stormfront where they start off as (relatively) measured and reasonable and then, given enough time, explode into rants about the Jews controlling the media and interracial relationships are wrong and romanian gypsies ate their neighbours babies etc etc...

It's exactly why they should be allowed express their naseauting views in public, hold rallies, and attend debates. Silencing them only makes them more dangerous. Hold them up to the light and let them show themselves off for the narrow minded bigots they are and people won't vote for them in any great numbers.

They're a sterling example of giving someone enough rope, and allowing them to hang themselves.

I have an account on that,not because I agree with their views but just to take the mikey out of them and try and talk sense to them,some of the stuff they come out with is pure comedy,such as Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy was just a tool of black power groups to use his influence to pregnate Irish women,lol

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    such as Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy was just a tool of black power groups to just his influence to pregnate Irish women,lol

why isnt there a ''i shat myself with laughter emoticon''?

why isnt there a ''i shat myself with laughter emoticon''?

Dead serious,and they had an organised a white pride at a beach someone in the country,and it was a to be a glorious celebration of the white race in Ireland and accross Europe,with music,food,drink and special guests,when the pictures of this 'event' were posted it was four fat guys with shaved heads sitting on a beach in Portrane,with bottles of beer and a ghetto blaster

oh jesus LMAO. that is ****ing hilarious.

i seen their pictures from their little gathering up the dublin mountains, i'm gonna have a bit of adventure and try infiltrate one of them some time, or spy on them, get a paintball gun and absolutely blast the ***** out of it. hahah

Fall for what, exactly? Who is telling them these lies? Why would Apes believe they are Serbian when the State tells them they are Yugoslavian.

How long did that little Yugoslav experiment last? Not even four generations. If the lie had been enforced for even nine or ten generations it would have been accepted I'm fairly certain.
    BTW did we ever discover whether it was racist for aboriginals to believe they are the original people of Australia, or native Americans to want reservations ( based on ethnicity - i.e. you have to be at least one quarter Native America), or Palestinians to want a State of their own.

Or is it just the yurups who can be racist?

So you're saying that despite 8,000 years of so-called civilisation we should strive to be no more culturally evolved than a stone age hunter gatherer? At least those ethnicities hold largely true to an actual tribal genetic reality unlike the ones invented by post-Enlightenment Europeans or imposed by them on the Africans etc. Incidentally the Aboriginals are the original peoples to settle Oz, that's pretty much what the name means.

The Palestinian Arabs not wanting hordes of colonists to come and lord it over them is where that identity has been forged from. It is a reaction to a very extreme form of Zionist nationalism. 200 years ago it did not exist at all.

O'Coonassa wrote: »
    How long did that little Yugoslav experiment last? Not even four generations. If the lie had been enforced for even nine or ten generations it would have been accepted I'm fairly certain.

So you're saying that despite 8,000 years of so-called civilisation we should strive to be no more culturally evolved than a stone age hunter gatherer? At least those ethnicities hold largely true to an actual tribal genetic reality unlike the ones invented by post-Enlightenment Europeans or imposed by them on the Africans etc. Incidentally the Aboriginals are the original peoples to settle Oz, that's pretty much what the name means.

The Palestinian Arabs not wanting hordes of colonists to come and lord it over them is where that identity has been forged from. It is a reaction to a very extreme form of Zionist nationalism. 200 years ago it did not exist at all.

Look will ever just go to your cave and draw on the wall with a rock!!! lol

I lol'd. But some things I do agree with O'Coonassa about

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    Look will ever just go to your cave and draw on the wall with a rock!!! lol

http://www.southdacola.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/darwin_as_monkey.gif

• Advertisement

If the lie had been enforced for even nine or ten generations it would have been accepted I'm fairly certain.

Thats possibly true but only if the populations intermarried enough. But thats a biological process not a cultural one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement