Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scumbags - This time a little TOO close to home

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Mr. Gruff

salonfire wrote: »
    I once hid in a tree - does that mean I can claim to have stealth powers too??

That depends, was camouflage involved?
    Alternatively, was it dark?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

We need an Anti-Scummer party in the Dáil... we're fúckéd economically, may as well put some "chlorine into the gene pool".

Not implying genocide by the way... just ya know.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭hacx

Internment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

IRcolm wrote: »
    We need an Anti-Scummer party in the Dáil... we're fúckéd economically, may as well put some "chlorine into the gene pool".

Not implying genocide by the way... just ya know.

the government could hire christy dignam to play the pipe and lead them all into the irish sea?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

hacx wrote: »
    Internment?

For any gang related activity. Its not like they don't know.

• Advertisement

jaysus

one of the reasons id never move to the smoke

where i live i could leave my car unlocked all night and you can hear nothing outside

scum bags are a good 40 mins drive at least:rolleyes:

EVERYTHING is a good 40 mins drive.
    Don't know what I'd do if I was in the OP's situation. Probably just would have let them take what they wanted...

Giggidy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

the government could hire christy dignam to play the pipe and lead them all into the irish sea?

Irish sea is too close. Atlantic FW. They have a nice drop from the Cliffs of Moher too.........

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Three more homes in my area have had similar (attempted) burglaries this week and in one of those cases, the I.D of the scum was the same as mine.

I got a (form) letter this morning from the local superintendent advising me he is sorry to hear of the crime and it is under investigation - but this may take some time and delays may occur.

i.e they have no clue who did it and the b******* are getting away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

ART6 wrote: »
    Many years ago in my childhood we had a big golden retriever who spent most of his time wandering around the back yard that was closed off by a full sized fully boarded gate. Came the day when two guys decided to slip through the gate to case the joint. Mr. Dog let them in, wagging tail in welcome. Caution overcoming valour they turned to leave, but Dog decided that was not going to happen. He planted himself in front of the gate and prepared himself for a meal. My dad, who was never the most friendly of men, heard the noise and things from my perspective then got really interesting. No cops needed, but a very bruised couple of scumbags left the site with torn trousers and bite marks in delicate places:D

Your Dad must be vicious!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

Gazza22 wrote: »
    Three more homes in my area have had similar (attempted) burglaries this week and in one of those cases, the I.D of the scum was the same as mine.

Without giving too much away OP - just what part of D6 are you in? I'm in Milltown myself and we got a letter through the door advising us of increased breakins lately and to be more vigilant etc. Scares the sh!t out of me. Whatever about being in the house at the time (I'd actually rather be) I just hate the thought of some toe-rag breaking in and just casually taking everything it has taken me years of honest hard work to get together.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Your Dad must be vicious!
    You should she his Ma. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

:( i'm scared now after reading this

i live alone and never answer the door incase its the TV licence man :(

Advertisement