Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

What's the deal with the strange lodger with Dug?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    What's the deal with the strange lodger with Dug?

Do you mean Milo?
    it was revealed last night on E4 that he was the driver that killed Tom's mom and dad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,725 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I also havent seen HO in yonks, it used to be good about 2005-2010, then it got really crap, almost like a sci fi series, bizzare storylines and characters.

Are Tony and Mercedes still in it? Surely they have moved on by now?

• Registered Users Posts: 85,900 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I also havent seen HO in yonks, it used to be good about 2005-2010, then it got really crap, almost like a sci fi series, bizzare storylines and characters.

Are Tony and Mercedes still in it? Surely they have moved on by now?

Tony still there, the actress who plays Mercedes is out on maternity leave

Do you mean Milo?
    it was revealed last night on E4 that he was the driver that killed Tom's mom and dad

I thought Tom and Cindy's dad got a heart attack while driving and caused the accident :confused:
    Hollyoaks has revealed that this year's much-anticipated autumn stunt will be a gas explosion at Hollyoaks High.

As teased in the recent trailer, a vengeful Mac Nightingale will be responsible for the disaster, after setting fire to a drawing of his girlfriend Neeta and her pupil lover Hunter McQueen.

The drama will kick off after Mac damages the school boiler in a fit of anger, before throwing the burning image into the path of a gas leak – sparking the devastating explosion.

Teaching staff Sally St Claire, Louis Loveday, Neeta Kaur and Luke Morgan will be among those caught up in the drama, which taking place during a special prize-giving at the school in memory of tragic teen Jade Albright.

However, it's not just the teachers who are at risk, but the sixth formers too – with Tom Cunningham, Alfie Nightingale, Peri Lomax, Yasmine Maalik, Lily Drinkwell and some of the Osborne family finding themselves in a potentially perilous situation as well.

Viewers have seen Neeta spend the last few weeks at Mac's mercy, after the controlling pub landlord discovered her controversial affair with teenager Hunter.

Sadly, it looks like the pair's illict romance will have bigger consequences than either of them could have imagined – but will anyone escape the explosion unscathed? Or is the village about to hit by more death and tragedy?

• Advertisement

I'm not convinced about Harry, when it showed the flashback it looked like Amy was moving after she fell so I think someone came in after Harry and finished her off. Not sure who though :confused: ......
    It was Ryan

I hope the real truth is revealed soon with the killer in prison, the show does not like serving out justice to real culprits :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Rainbow Kitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    It was Ryan

I hope the real truth is revealed soon with the killer in prison, the show does not like serving out justice to real culprits :mad:

Wow, can't believe that. He was among my suspects but I dismissed him just as quick, what motive did he have???
    I only watch CH4, I don't watch it on E4 at 7 but couldn't resist looking at the spoiler :-)

Wow, can't believe that. He was among my suspects but I dismissed him just as quick, what motive did he have???
    I only watch CH4, I don't watch it on E4 at 7 but couldn't resist looking at the spoiler :-)
    Amy found out he slept with a dude so was going to out him as gay so he choked her, at least it looked like he choked her to death, surprised no marks on her neck

Helen Pearson is departing her role as Frankie Osborne after 15 years in the role

Helen Pearson is departing her role as Frankie Osborne after 15 years in the role

No loss really, she hasn't had much of a storyline lately.
    I'm delighted Ste is back, he's great, plays the part to a t. Hope he keeps away from Harry, would love to see Brendan back :)

• Advertisement

I'm guessing none of Frankie's kids will return for her funeral, her death was sad, poor Jack and the family

Mac is awful so despicable but David Easter is a great actor

I don't care Neeta has died, think her romance with Hunter was stupid

Jamie Lomas leaving next week as Warren, he is doing IAC

Jamie Lomas leaving next week as Warren, he is doing IAC

Ah no, I like Warren, hopefully he will be back.
    Hollyoaks will be on the lookout for the next bad boy :) wouldn't be Hollyoaks without one!

Ah no, I like Warren, hopefully he will be back.
    Hollyoaks will be on the lookout for the next bad boy :) wouldn't be Hollyoaks without one!

The have the older bad ones in Mac and Glen

Does Holly not remember all the bad things she did, cause Rachel's death, lie about Dodger raping her etc., poor Dirk is innocent

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Very interesting to see that was Ryan the whole time be interesting to see how he be found out they always do get found out! Poor Sienna feel sorry for her, Warren so cruel! I hope Holly and Cindy be ok with each other. Dirk is innocent. You wouldn't know if the Wedding go ahead or not! I hope that Milo fella be found out! Sad ending for Frankie. Sorry to see Neeta go she was lovely, Mac isn't very nice! Storylines have been very good lately. Hope the next few weeks leading to Christmas and New Year be good. Their best storylines seem to be between Halloween to the New Year.

starlit wrote: »
    Very interesting to see that was Ryan the whole time be interesting to see how he be found out they always do get found out! Poor Sienna feel sorry for her, Warren so cruel! I hope Holly and Cindy be ok with each other. Dirk is innocent. You wouldn't know if the Wedding go ahead or not! I hope that Milo fella be found out! Sad ending for Frankie. Sorry to see Neeta go she was lovely, Mac isn't very nice! Storylines have been very good lately. Hope the next few weeks leading to Christmas and New Year be good. Their best storylines seem to be between Halloween to the New Year.

Cindy and Dirk's wedding went ahead, Cindy believed Dirk which is why Holly is angry at her

The show has recast the role of Glenn Donovan

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya I saw that. I've only been catching up on episodes here and there the last week or so. Holly and Ellie have gone to Mexico. Nice to see old characters Mandy and Luke come back in. Oh right only just read that online about recast.

Only Ruby back for Frankie's funeral

I hope Jack is not dead, Mac's end has to be soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Ok so I was never a huge fan of Mac's character but it's just gone beyond ridiculous now, they've turned him into something like the joker out of Batman!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Is Mac leaving?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Is Mac leaving?
    He looked dead after that push from Ellie out the window

He looked dead after that push from Ellie out the window

What if he doesn't die but becomes paralysed for life.

What if he doesn't die but becomes paralysed for life.
    His eyes were open, looked dead to me but maybe he is still alive

His eyes were open, looked dead to me but maybe he is still alive

It would be poetic justice though. He'd never be able to hurt anyone again.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,151 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

It would be poetic justice though. He'd never be able to hurt anyone again.
    and the first place prize goes to KKkitty

I thought he was dead

Hollyoaks bosses have cast soap newcomer Aedan Duckworth as Luke Morgan's secret son Oliver.

Oliver will join the Channel 4 show in dramatic circumstances in January – turning up with his mum Scarlett, played by Footballers' Wives star Susie Amy.

Back in October, a huge Hollyoaks twist saw Luke confide in his old friend Darren Osborne about how he has a secret wife and son.

Scarlett disappeared with Oliver over eight years ago, fearing for her boy's safety due to Luke's drinking and erratic behaviour.

Luke is now getting his life back on track after reuniting with his old flame Mandy Richardson. With Mandy due to propose soon, there's even a possible engagement on the cards for the couple.

If Luke does agree to marry Mandy, he'll no doubt want to get in touch with Scarlett to arrange their divorce – can he track her down before he becomes a bigamist?

A Hollyoaks insider told Digital Spy: "Show bosses are staying tight-lipped about how Scarlett and Oliver come to be in the village, but with Oliver now a teenager, he's sure to want answers from his dad.

"Can Luke keep them away from Mandy, or will their arrival be the final straw for their relationship?"

Aedan was recruited as a new regular for Hollyoaks after being scouted as part of a Lime Pictures casting initiative.

He said today: "I started two weeks ago and it was in at the deep end – I had to spend my whole second day crying! It has been fantastic working with Gary Lucy and Susie Amy and I am looking forward getting to work with more of the cast and settling in properly next year."

Susie Amy previously starred alongside Gary Lucy in Footballers' Wives, on which they played married couple Chardonnay and Kyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Major car crash on the week beginning 8 Jan between Tony, Diann, Harry and that new family (one with the heart) problems.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Did they change the person playing Glenn? Wasn’t he a different man

Advertisement