Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollyoaks [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The new Nightingale family are taking over The Dog pub
    David Easter is heading up the new clan by taking on the role of Mac Nightingale, who has already appeared briefly in two episodes as Cindy Cunningham's secret husband ...........................

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s13/hollyoaks/feature/a669535/fresh-faces-for-hollyoaks-meet-the-brand-new-nightingale-family-who-are-taking-over-the-dog.html#ixzz3mU06iGAc

I wonder how Jack and Frankie lose the pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

Oh the ironing!

Powerful performance from Zoe Lucker as Reenie but to think then she don't believe Porsche about Pete :mad:

I hope the Glove Hospital Killer kills off both Diane and Holly

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

4oD (or All4, as they call themselves these days) have put up a selection of fan favourite episodes from over the years to celebrate Hollyoaks' 20th anniversary. Some great ones in there, gonna be watching these over the next week or so for sure...

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/hollyoaks-20-years-young

• Advertisement

And there's a new promo for the Anniversary week itself...

Porsche leaving Myra returning with a toyboy

4oD (or All4, as they call themselves these days) have put up a selection of fan favourite episodes from over the years to celebrate Hollyoaks' 20th anniversary. Some great ones in there, gonna be watching these over the next week or so for sure...

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/hollyoaks-20-years-young

Re-watching Hannah's Anorexia Battle, Max & Steph's Wedding, and the Church Explosion episdoes reminds me of how great the show was back in the day. 2008 is definitely the strongest year of Hollyoaks by far.

The scenes with Patrick and Peri in the office were really powerful and beautifully done. Absolutely brilliant episode - best in a long time. Jeremy Sheffield and Ruby O'Donnell really nailed those scenes - no wonder those two characters are such fan favourites. I'm going to miss Patrick when he's gone.

Hollyoaks Does Come Dine With Me will air across five nights on E4 from Monday, October 19 as the popular soap celebrates its 20th anniversary week.

The fun spinoff series will be broadcast in a 7.30pm slot each evening, straight after the usual E4 first look screening of Hollyoaks.

Jimmy McKenna (Jack Osborne), Jacqueline Boatswain (Simone Loveday), Jessica Fox (Nancy Osborne), Kirsty-Leigh Porter (Leela Lomax), Jessica Ellis (Tegan Lomax) and Kieron Richardson (Ste Hay) have all been confirmed for the series.

McKenna is first up on day one as he aims to impress with a menu of Italian favourites, although he's quickly hampered by the fact that he's never really cooked before.

Boatswain follows on day two with some unusual food choices, while Fox hosts a 1950s-inspired evening on day three - complete with cake decorating lessons and a spot of competitive colouring.

There's a sister act on day four as on-screen siblings Porter and Ellis team up with a fun and relaxed vibe - complete with a nearly naked butler to spice things up. This could be the most fiery night, as show bosses have teased some "biting critique and dramatic turns" at the table.

Richardson is last up in the finale as he honours Hollyoaks' launch year with a 1995 theme. His former co-star Bronagh Waugh (Cheryl Brady) pops up to offer help in the kitchen, while there's another surprise in store with some period entertainment.

Come Dine With Me sees participants compete against each other by hosting dinner parties for the other contestants. Each host is then rated by their rivals at the end of the evening, and the Hollyoaks specials see a £1,000 prize for charity on offer.

• Advertisement

Good to see Sienna getting played at her own games by Sadie and Nico :p

Life in Hollyoaks becomes more dangerous than ever next week as the Gloved Hand Killer claims three more victims in the soap's 20th anniversary week.

The sinister activity at Dee Valley Hospital steps up a gear as the net starts to close in on the Gloved Hand, leaving the villain desperate to cover their tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Life in Hollyoaks becomes more dangerous than ever next week as the Gloved Hand Killer claims three more victims in the soap's 20th anniversary week.

The sinister activity at Dee Valley Hospital steps up a gear as the net starts to close in on the Gloved Hand, leaving the villain desperate to cover their tracks.

lol I've never seen a soap kill so many characters so quickly

je551e wrote: »
    lol I've never seen a soap kill so many characters so quickly

Hollyoaks are great at killing off several characters in one foul swoop. I think the fire at the Dog In The Pond in 2006 still holds the record with 5 main cast members bumped off in one episode, but the death toll for the Bus Crash in 2012 and the Explosion in 2013 also killed off at least 4 or 5 over the course of the week.

The gloved hand killer will be taking out 3 next week, but I reckon at least one or two others will be killed in other circumstances throughout the week.

A Roscoe is to die in the water stunt

A Roscoe is to die in the water stunt

There's a rumour going around that it'll be
    Freddie
    who dies. I hope so. As long as it isn't
    Robbie (which I doubt it since they're putting him forward for Best Actor Awards)
    I'll be happy...

Sandy Roscoe will have to be recast, she should be back if one of her sons dies

I hate how Sam Lomax name was never cleared for killing Fraser, Freddie did it and Cameron helped him set Sam up :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

They drawn out the glove hand storyline for a bit so can't wait to find out who is behind it all this week! I keep changing my guesses as to who it is!

doovdela wrote: »
    They drawn out the glove hand storyline for a bit so can't wait to find out who is behind it all this week! I keep changing my guesses as to who it is!

It looks like Lindsey to me

yeah the dark hair in a bun doesnt look dark enough for Kim..but then the footage on the laptop looked like a bustier Tegan!

• Advertisement

I'll be so pissed off if
    Robbie
    is the third victim of the Gloved Hand this week. I'm guessing it's going to be
    one of the Roscoe's, but it'd be an absolute travesty to lose Robbie from the show

Cameron Campbell will return to the village next week after he is released from prison.

Cameron (Cameron Moore) has been spending time behind bars ever since the truth about him killing Sam and Danny Lomax in a hit and run last year was revealed over the summer.

As the day of Cameron's sentencing arrives next week, Leela is put in a difficult position when Lockie asks her to write a victim impact statement for the trial in order to help him get a reduced sentence.

Although Leela agrees, she is thrown into a panic when she realises that her siblings Tegan and Ste are planning to go to court as well.

Not wanting them to know that she has helped Cameron, Leela thinks she has persuaded them to stay at home, but she is left anxious when they turn up in court determined to see justice for their parents.

When Cameron escapes a prison sentence thanks to Leela - receiving a two-year driving ban instead - a furious Tegan lashes out in anger and punches him.

Tegan then heads off to confront her sister, but Leela has far more pressing things on her mind as she desperately tries to find her daughter Peri in order to warn her that Cameron has been released.

Leela is too late too warn Peri when the teenager bumps into him at the hospital and decides to take matters into her own hands. Furious, Peri gets in Nancy's car and starts revving the engine, ready to run over her dad.

With Peri preparing to take drastic action, Cameron tries to convince her to get out of the car and promises to leave if that's what she really wants, but she eventually agrees to talk to him.

As the pair start to reconnect, Peri later finds herself confiding in him over recent problems surrounding her decision to give her baby daughter Steph away.

Peri tells Cameron that she doesn't have Post Natal Depression, admitting that she just doesn't want to be a mum, prompting him to urge her to be honest with Tom.

Taking her dad's advice, Peri eventually speaks to Tom, but she soon puts her boyfriend in an impossible predicament when she demands that he chooses between her and Steph. What will Tom decide?

Just watched the first episode of Hollyoaks Does Come Dine With Me from last night where Jimmy McKenna (Jack Osborne) was doing the cooking. It was very funny. On at 19.30 on E4 all this week by the way. Episode 1 is up on All4 already.

So does that mean it's Kim? I bet she's probably covering for someone and isn't actually the killer herself, but maybe she knows who it is.

My final prediction is...
    Lindsey is the killer and Kim will be the final victim once she confronts her sister...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I don't want it to be Lyndsey. Kim has tried to ruin Lindsey's life, messed Esther around and treated Dylan badly before he died. Kim needs help.

Charlie saw the glove killer inject Dr. Savage

Charlie saw the glove killer inject Dr. Savage

Could he have seen who it was with the mask on though?

KKkitty wrote: »
    Could he have seen who it was with the mask on though?

Oh yes I forgot the Tony mask, maybe she took it off to blend in after, she was wearing nurse scrubs

Oh yes I forgot the Tony mask, maybe she took it off to blend in after, she was wearing nurse scrubs

Dr Savage lifted up the mask at one point so Charlie could have got a good look at who it was though.

• Advertisement

So does that mean it's Kim? I bet she's probably covering for someone and isn't actually the killer herself, but maybe she knows who it is.

My final prediction is...
    Lindsey is the killer and Kim will be the final victim once she confronts her sister...

Seriously!?
    Are you like...gifted or something!? :pac:

Such a let down!

Advertisement