Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Any guesses what supplements the technoviking takes?;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

rubadub wrote: »
    Any guesses what supplements the technoviking takes?;)

I reckon he'd be a proponent of the old Vitamin E:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I just got trapped under a 80kg barbell two minutes ago, failed on the fifth rep. Twas traumatic... :(

FunkZ wrote: »
    I just got trapped under a 80kg barbell two minutes ago, failed on the fifth rep. Twas traumatic... :(

benching while on the computer will lead to that allright"!!

benching while on the computer will lead to that allright"!!

Haha at home there's two rooms in the attic. Ones mine and the other is filled with weights!

Anyways I made up for it by supersetting curls with close grip benching. I'm a man look at these guns! Haha.

• Advertisement

Went down to my local beach today! It was absolutely beautiful. There was hardly anyone there, all the suckers were up in Bettystown. Anyways got in the water, letf my t shirt, towel and shoes a bit too close to the tide haha. When I got back out they were gone, I found my shoes soaked but I had ta walk home with no t shirt! Ahhh. The amount of horny women XD Haha just buzzin'!

Had to walk the long way too cause the other road is too dangerous, about 4 freakin' kilometres... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

I was working on my girlfriends garden yesterday and today out in clonsilla. Had to strip the T off, was absultely soaked in sweat after 30 minutes. Worked for 6 hours yesterday and another 3 hours today before work. Had some kids come over and asked why I wasn't imbarrased for wearing no top. I told them I'd be more imbarrased if I was wearing that stinking T!

Cut my hands up fairly badly too, stupid ancient shovel, the handle started falling apart on my and the metal frame off it dug into my hand everytime I tried to dig something up. Brilliant weather though, didn't even get burnt :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Brilliant weather though, didn't even get burnt :D

Through some strange accident of factor 40 application over the weekend i managed to burn only strange patches of my neck, face, shoulders, arms and legs. and not even the obvious patches.

Although after seeing the extent of the sunburn on my scalp, i am starting to resign myself to living with the debilitating illness known as man pattern baldness for the rest of my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

floggg wrote: »
    Although after seeing the extent of the sunburn on my scalp, i am starting to resign myself to living with the debilitating illness known as man pattern baldness for the rest of my life.

Welcome to the club... (factor 50 all the way!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Baldie wrote: »
    Welcome to the club... (factor 50 all the way!!)

Well i still have hair, just clearly a lot less of it seeing as it no longer gives me protection from the elements like it should. But slathering sun cream on my hair would just make me look like an idiot!

• Advertisement

floggg wrote: »
    Well i still have hair, just clearly a lot less of it seeing as it no longer gives me protection from the elements like it should. But slathering sun cream on my hair would just make me look like an idiot!

Haha this comes to mind...

theressomethingaboutmary1.jpg

Who is actually going to go to the gym in THAT weather?!!! I'd probably melt into a bowl of jelly if I did!! Time for some R&R I think.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Too true, went for a run on Saturday and got scorched.. Have a nice tan now though :pac:

Eat crisps...........myself and my dog just had a packet each, now neither of us are hungry, problem sorted!

Eat crisps...........myself and my dog just had a packet each, now neither of us are hungry, problem sorted!

Ya should get your GF on a proper diet dude :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 knat

Who are you calling me a dog mister!!! He actually meant his dog as in animal, his pet!!! ;) I'll have you know i'm no dog!!!!

knat wrote: »
    Who are you calling me a dog mister!!! He actually meant his dog as in animal, his pet!!! ;) I'll have you know i'm no dog!!!!

OMFG I'm guessing you're the last person I expected to show up here :P
    I was... emmm... ya know... I'm sorry! :D

hahahahahaha:D

don't mind her she's on heat....*

*i'm pretty sure i'm going to be murdered!..... if so.... its been a pleasure!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

you actually have a girlfriend?!? i thought u set up a 2nd account to seem cool...

you actually have a girlfriend?!? i thought u set up a 2nd account to seem cool...

iceman.jpg

Cool??

Dude i'm fcuking iceman!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 knat

Mmmmm ya, you never know who's going to turn up now do you!!!:p

Suppose i'll ave to think about forgiving you this once!!!!!! :D

th_ICEMAN.jpg

i fixed ur belt XD

hahahahahaha:D

don't mind her she's on heat....*

*i'm pretty sure i'm going to be murdered!..... if so.... its been a pleasure!

:D
    Run!!!

LMFAO! Ya gotta remember dude the benchers get all the girls :P
    iceman.jpg

Cool??

Dude i'm fcuking iceman!

That's a pretty accurate sketch of your legs alright!

knat wrote: »
    Mmmmm ya, you never know who's going to turn up now do you!!!:p

Suppose i'll ave to think about forgiving you this once!!!!!! :D

Haha thanks for forgiving me! I probably don't deserve it haha :D

I hope you enjoy itsallaboutthecurls surprise for you tomorrow, cinema and dinner. Enjoy!

Man funks! i forgot to comment on the legs :D, i was thinking the exact same aswell about 5 min ago

Man funks! i forgot to comment on the legs :D, i was thinking the exact same aswell about 5 min ago

as was i when i found the pic........ the irony didn't escape me

Man this board would be no fun without a big guy that doesn't squat! :P

I'm going to organise a Boards Fitness Beers soon and I'm gonna do something funny, well kinda funny like, infact only you'll laugh!!

once it involves a red brick, some hedge clippers, a monkey that doesn't like bananas and at least three dwarves then im in.....................

I may get in trouble for this, i hope i dont!!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=60529286&posted=1#post60529286

ninth post down, first page!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Baldie wrote: »
    Who is actually going to go to the gym in THAT weather?!!! I'd probably melt into a bowl of jelly if I did!! Time for some R&R I think.... :D

Its like a sauna and resistance workout all in one, I heartily recommend it! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement