Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

It really annoys me the way they pronounce Joseph. Hope they start calling him Joe soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

I get he that he wanted his family there, but am I the only one who found it weird that Chesney used the middle of a child's birthday party as his choice of venue in which to propose to his partner, in front of a pile of random kids?

Kid #1: who's the guy proposing and taking the day from Faye, her brother or something?
    Kid #2: I believe it's Faye's adoptive mother's boyfriend's daughter's partner.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭jjf1974

mb1725 wrote: »
    Gary checking the 'plugs' in a diesel van??? :confused:
    jason reckons it will take two days to get parts for an" old model" fuse box .any half qualified electrician would have the whole lot replaced and tested in a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,172 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

Shelga wrote: »
    "Ahm a Chris-tee-un"- fcuk right off Sofeh! :mad:

She was a right cnut to Gail from the off when she moved in. She plays the Christian card when it suits her. Although this is peanut head Platt we're talking about so maybe that's fair enough.

Antony Cotton has revealed that his character Sean Tully will be involved in the climax of the Tyrone and Kirsty storyline.

Tyrone's long-running ordeal comes to a head in a fortnight's time as he stands trial for domestic violence following Kirsty's (Natalie Gumede) false allegations against him.

Speaking to PA, Cotton explained that Sean becomes embroiled in the situation following a "discovery". He will also be part of the Rovers Return fire plot next week.

Cotton said: "I'm in the court stuff... there's a discovery and I end up roped in. I'm in the Rovers fire and a tiny bit of Natalie's [storyline].

"Our audience always likes the juxtaposition of what's going on in Weatherfield. If there's something that's very, very sad... they also like to go back to something very funny... the comedy and tragedy.

"And in this case, the tragedy of the fire happening and potentially people dying and getting hurt, and also the comeuppance of a character that the audience have loved to hate ... whether she gets her comeuppance or not remains to be seen."

Is it wrong to hope Kirsty batters him :p

Sean has had nothing to do with this storyline. Probably filling in for whatever role Kevin Webster was meant to play in the revelation.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Even though Faye was supposedly an orphan who was lucky enough to be adopted, she comes across has a spoiled brat. The writing? Annoying story line, I wish the writers would just let Anna just give her back to Tim and be done with it.

surprised they have not made an excuse for Kevin's absence. Have they?

• Advertisement

If he's found not guilty of his charges, it'll be chalked down to him having done extra shifts in the garage or got locked in the bog of Roy's Rolls the last few months. If he's found guilty he'll be Lesbattersbied and fall off the earth with nary so much as a mention for years.

I wonder how the news is being taken by the actresses playing Sally, Sophie and Rosie in particular since they pretty much grew up as a second family.

I heard it could take a year till Michael Le Vell's trial. I hope not that long.

I see the garage is open and Toni mentioned the fella who works in the garage so must be Tommy running it all by himself

Anyone else sick of Stella and her family and Karl wish they f*ck off

I think they're implying that Kevin is still on the street, we're just not seeing him.

Katie finds Ryan the cokehead exciting :rolleyes::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Chesney gets all angry and shouty but still looks 12! Bay- bay jozev is his only comfort and his hot gf want to run away with the secksay kebab worker...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

that crying is just nerve wrecking!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Katie finds Ryan the cokehead exciting :rolleyes::confused:

Ya! Cos he goes to night clubs.....:pac:

The f*cking cheek and nerve of Stella telling Dev that Sunita dont love him and he shouldnt take her back yet she looks for a job for Karl and still is friendly with him and is inevitably getting back with him :rolleyes::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Dr Carter?! When was the last time he was in it?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭dixiedan

efb wrote: »
    Chesney gets all angry and shouty but still looks 12! Bay- bay jozev is his only comfort and his hot gf want to run away with the secksay kebab worker...

We can still remember him as a little ginger nut of about 6 or 7 and to be honest find it hard to look at him any other way :rolleyes:

How long does it take to get the electrics fixed in th'pub ffs ??

So Karl starts the fire Sunita sees him so he kills her and he saves Stella and Jason gets the blame :rolleyes:

leahyl wrote: »
    Dr Carter?! When was the last time he was in it?!

I wonder if he has a 1st name?

I'm sure its been mentioned at some stage?!

Chucken wrote: »

Get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Chucken wrote: »

Dr. Matt Carter.

He's way underused

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

I actually thought he was gone - remember when he was going out with Tina...uuugh him and his posh buddies! I see they're pulling him out if the woodwork for the "full monty" storyline!

Julie will be in the firing line when Kirstys temper lets loose!!

Julie Carp (Katy Cavanagh) will be one of the first to see Kirsty's nasty side after helping her out with childcare by offering to babysit.

When Julie has to leave baby Ruby in Sally's care unexpectedly one afternoon, Kirsty is furious that her friend has let her down.

Speaking to Soaplife, Gumede added: "Kirsty's incensed at Julie and at Sally. Julie comes back and Kirsty loses her temper and she throws a cup across the room. And that's when the mask starts to slip."

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a465765/coronation-street-natalie-gumede-kirstys-mask-will-slip.html#ixzz2Ne4vii5S

LizT wrote: »
    He's way underused

Any way over dressed :o

I thought Beth would have offered Kirk to Eileen and why wasnt Dennis or Norris asked :P

• Advertisement

I can see little ginger nut doing a fathers for justice thing...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement