Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Aye I did read about that, I just felt it was a pish device!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

La_Gordy wrote: »
    Aye I did read about that, I just felt it was a pish device!

Well imagine being a Corrie writer, and your given 24 hours to write and film a small side story which doesn't really matter to fill out a few episodes for a week. The adventures of Flash the tortoise was alot more interesting than say "Norris Cole goes to the shops".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

I don't know, Norris occasionally fills the gaping hole our pal Blanche left.

La_Gordy wrote: »
    I don't know, Norris occasionally fills the gaping hole our pal Blanche left.

Not any episode I've seen. Annoying, pathetic character.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

efb wrote: »

Dr Carter

Why can't I thank this post twice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She Devil wrote: »
    Nooooo not Karl, No thanks! I could do without seeing that! Eugh!

Add Steve for him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Duvetdays wrote: »
    I'm convinced she only got that part cos she's Brooke Vincent's (Sophie) cousin.

thought she was her sister? Either a way shes an annoying little termite:mad:
    LizT wrote: »
    Katy's friends are seriously annoying.

If that one goes "Hot Ryan" one more time ill deck her.Hes not "Hot Ryan" hes "almost 30 guy who we are expected to believe is a teenager" guy. Its like Luke Perry in 90210 years ago:D
    casio4 wrote: »
    Dev and Sunita get back together

Oh ffs
    She Devil wrote: »
    Karl is one serious creep of a man! What a low life!

Hes starting to actually give me the heebies in a way i have not felt in years.
    syklops wrote: »
    How Mandy found out the truth was explained in a 10 second segment in the pub which was never alluded to again, only that she knew, which I missed, and I ended up rewatching 2 and a half episodes to find out how she found out.

She said she went to the dump to throw away Flashes tank (This dumps never been mentioned before this story lol) and there happened to be a poster saying a tortise was found. Seriously they think we are thick im sure LLyod would have left a phone number with the people at the dump saying if one was found to call him.

hoodwinked wrote: »
    to be honest Karl is no catch either, he's just as awful as Les...it seems to be her type to go for creepy ugly leeches...

True that. At least Les wouldnt set the pub on fire....well not deliberately at least

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Do we know yet who sets the Rovers on fire ? My €10 is going on the that it is caused by an electrical fault. It ends up being traced back to Jason doing up the bathroom. Vestman crossing the wires for the electric shower or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

jos28 wrote: »
    Do we know yet who sets the Rovers on fire ? My €10 is going on the that it is caused by an electrical fault. It ends up being traced back to Jason doing up the bathroom. Vestman crossing the wires for the electric shower or something like that.

Jason moves in to the Rovers and is doing some electrical work in the cellar. Karl goes down and sticks some wires in a water pipe... When the electric goes, Stella keeps the pub open by candle light, so wheather its a candle or the basement job that causes the fire...I dont know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Thanks Chucken, no point on giving Paddy Power my tenner so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Well she is Rear of the Year. There'll be a few people grieving over the loss of that.

Ah but that's in real life;). It hasn't shown her forming any close relationships with anyone really since she came back into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Just caught up on yesterday. Is it just me or did that baby monitor during the Kirsty and Mammy scene sound like Darth Vader was in the next room? Annoying!

The Katy storyline is annoying me too. I don't really want her to rip wee Ches off!

Karl should have stayed driving away with Stella, put Eva and Gloria in the boot and Katy and her friends in the back or vice versa and drove far far far way from Weatherfield

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Karl should have stayed driving away with Stella, put Eva and Gloria in the boot and Katy and her friends in the back or vice versa and drove far far far way from Weatherfield

+Mandy and Jenna on the roofrack

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

jos28 wrote: »

I thought
    it's Sunita that starts the fire??

leahyl wrote: »
    I thought
    it's Sunita that starts the fire??

What are you basing that on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I knew it was too good to be true with the psycho cow changing her mind about going to the police.

Do they want us to think that Karl set fire to the pub, or he actually is the culprit?

I nearly bust my "whatsits" seeing Eileen slap Julie, that is a long time coming to her, the silly bit**.She will have more egg on her face when she finds out about Kirsty. She really is thick as a plank....:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Jocelynel

i just knew kirsty wouldn't go to the police:mad: i reckon that alison will cave at tyrones trial and tell the truth then perhaps!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Poor kids, i feel sorry for then, they only got Dev now,

(Sorry For going off topic) I more shocked by Paul Bearer passing on the side!
    I can't believe it only 58! . RIP! on that Sun page

Feck sake! After she telling him to stay away.Is she off her head?

The Sun wrote:
    but by the looks of these snaps of the cast filming on location it appears he is too busy reuniting with his ex to be remorseful.

To be honest, thats all speculation on the part of the Sun. They have come to that conclusion because of the pictures they snapped of the actors filming. Its not beyond the production team to stage that scene to throw the paperazzi off.

I really can't see Stella going back to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

I really can't see Stella going back to him.

well if she does they will kill a character they fought so hard to win around the public with....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

If that one goes "Hot Ryan" one more time ill deck her.Hes not "Hot Ryan" hes "almost 30 guy who we are expected to believe is a teenager" guy. Its like Luke Perry in 90210 years ago
    :D:D

He's 26 in real life as far as I know, how old is he meant to be in Corrie? I think there's only about a decade between his and Kym Marsh's age, surely she wasn't that young when she had him!!

Although there was a 'switched at birth' storyline at some stage wasn't there- so maybe he was switched at birth... with a 9 year old. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Think he's meant to be around 20/21.

I really dislike Faye, I wish they'd write her out but it's unlikely to happen.

What are you basing that on?

I read it a few times.....

Carlas attitude towards the school play was lovely :rolleyes:

I see they have snow in Manchester :cool:

• Advertisement

What kind of pants is Jason wearing??!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement