Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

That Stella one is such a stupid cow. Jason's well entitled to be p*ssed off ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,503 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anna lets Faye get away with a lot and she seems to treat her better and care more for her than her own son Gary

Think Carla wants Peter to put a ring on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Why does Anna continue to believe every single thing that Faye says? School plays are always gagging for people to buy a ticket, why was this one so special that it was sold out.

Brian:"I offered Faye more but she sadi she only needed 2"

And since when were Headmasters handing out tickets to kids themselves? No wonder he is fired if he is getting bogged down with things like that!

Edit: Its a shame the way they have destroyed Eileens character. She used to be the practical, funny one. Now, while idiot, loved up sister Julie is all smiles, Eileen is insecure, and judgemental of Tyrone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

syklops wrote: »
    Edit: Its a shame the way they have destroyed Eileens character. She used to be the practical, funny one. Now, while idiot, loved up sister Julie is all smiles, Eileen is insecure, and judgemental of Tyrone.
    I hate what they have to Eileen too, she came into the street as a strong woman who took no sh1t from anyone and look at her now. The Corrie writers have a habit of doing that with strong women. Remember Denise who had a son for Ken Barlow - she was hailed as the new Elsie Tanner at the time. There was loads of publicity about how she was going to wreak havoc on the cobbles. Instead, the writers turned her into a wimpy, weak character.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

"When I grow up, I'm going to be an actress" - Faye

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Tina's voice has gone awful masculine lately. Also, I thought she was warned by bosses to tone down her Ronseal tan? She looks positively Oompa Loompa lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Coronation Street will have a schedule change in the week of the dramatic Rovers fire.

One of the year's biggest storylines kicks off on Monday, March 18 as the pub is set ablaze by an arsonist, but there will be no Friday night double bill that week.

The change is due to ITV showing England's World Cup qualifier against San Marino from 7.30pm on Friday, March 22.

Coronation Street's missed episodes are expected to be broadcast as an hour-long edition on Sunday, March 24, but the timeslot won't be confirmed until next week.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a463805/coronation-street-schedule-change-for-rovers-fire-week.html#ixzz2N3PfuUDF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

That's my week gone to shįt so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Bit of an anorak post from me.

When Eileen started her relationship with Paul he was a Sub Officer* in the Fire Service ie he wore rank markings consisting of 2 stripes.

In the recent scenes from the Fire Station he has no rank markings and seems to be a normal firefighter again.

Anorak I know but poor continuity from Corrie producers.

Looking forward to the upcoming scenes. Can't wait to see Karl get what he deserves. They have done a good job turning him into a nasty

* I know in UK that Sub Officer is Watch Manager / Commander

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

La_Gordy wrote: »
    "When I grow up, I'm going to be an actress" - Faye

we're all looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OMG I can't stand Faye!! Her voice really grinds my gears!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Helen Worth (Gail Platt) must be the hammiest actor on television right now. Cheesy acting overload.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Jason, the cerebral assassin, he burns down my van so I'll kick the wing mirror off his banger.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭deedeemac12

Seems to be mostly Chesney/Katy/Ryan this week. I find that story line boring. Also the whole Faye thing. I love the show when its on its game so to speak. But this week its more like Bore a Nation than Coronation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Seems to be mostly Chesney/Katy/Ryan this week. I find that story line boring. Also the whole Faye thing. I love the show when its on its game so to speak. But this week its more like Bore a Nation than Coronation.

Yeah, I couldn't care less what the whinging brats get up to. Only thing I can hope for is they're doing a spot of underage drinking when the pub goes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Shelga

"Ahm a Chris-tee-un"- fcuk right off Sofeh! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Sally getting fed up with Gail...hope she f****s her out on her ET face!

Dev can be a right old drama queen sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Seriously Katie & Ryan holding hands and wearin the face off each other in public!

Stella is being a right old hag with Jason acting like his mother giving out to him then giving Karl mixed signals, getting Owen to give him a job then giving them free drinks, I thought he was barred?
    Has she the memory of a goldfish he kidnapped her last week now he's practically stalking her

Rant over, deep breaths.

Hope Ches kept the receipt of the ring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Hope Ches kept the receipt of the ring

How can he afford a ring aren't they always broke, it will probaly turn her finger green.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Jaysus, Katie was looking only mighty last night.

I really hope she gets her act together. Ches will never achieve that standard of a girl again.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

thought the skit calling sal a lesbian was hilarious i nearly died laughing :D:D:D

Michelle Keegan has revealed that Gary Windass will become "confused" over his feelings for her character Tina McIntyre.

Tina is currently at the centre of a surrogacy storyline as she is carrying a baby for Gary (Mikey North) and his girlfriend Izzy Armstrong (Cherylee Houston).

Speaking on ITV's This Morning today (March 12), Keegan confirmed that Gary will make the situation all the more complicated in upcoming episodes.

Keegan explained: "Obviously she's carrying Gary's baby for him and Izzy. I think he's beginning to get confused.

"I think he starts feeling things for Tina that shouldn't really be there. Izzy gets upset."

Discussing the possibility of Tina wanting to keep the couple's baby in the long-run, the actress continued: "Initially that's what I thought - that Tina would want to keep the baby. I don't know, I've heard lots of things on what's going to happen and how it's going to end. I actually don't know what's true yet!"

Tina split from boyfriend Tommy Duckworth (Chris Fountain) last year as the surrogacy plan tore them apart.

Keegan said: "I actually don't know what's going to happen with Tommy and Tina. I want them to get back together, and I think the public want them to get back together.

"I've done a few scenes with Chris recently now where they're actually really good friends. It feels really weird, because one minute we're thinking as a couple and he puts his arm over me.

"But now it's, 'Hang on, we're not a couple, you can't do that'. We're so used to acting like that, so hopefully in the future they'll get back together."

I think the two fire victims are Sunita and Toni (Paul's fire bridage colleague)

Katy didnt make it half obvious by hiding in the back :rolleyes: poor Chesney and the head on him going all out and crying and then f*cking cheek of cokehead Ryan asking to borrow Chesney's van for a bonk with Katy :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Gary checking the 'plugs' in a diesel van??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

What kind of a birdbrain goes about plumbing work without turning off the water....:rolleyes:.That Ryan is a bloody user.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Katie and Ryan made it so obvious something was going on. Why didn't she just stay sitting in the van and say she was walking home/to the bus and Ryan saw her and offered a lift?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Why was the neutradol in the press with the beans at Sallys house :pac:

Anna is one speedy nappy changer, she wasn't gone with Jo-zef 1 minute.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement