Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,058 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Shame Tommy's job wasnt as a stripper :(

When is Dev going knock that sleaze ball Karl the f*ck out :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shame Tommy's job wasnt as a stripper :(

When is Dev going knock that sleaze ball Karl the f*ck out :mad:
    michelle shud spank the daylights outta that yun lad

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Glad to see michelle and stev back together they well suited!
    Ryan and Tracey shocker! :eek:

Can't believe Kirsty came back!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I don't like Steve and Michelle together, I like Steve and he can be very funny given the right lines but all Michelle does is moan so i'm not getting the couple at all :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭kieraneen14

casio4 wrote: »
    I don't like Steve and Michelle together, I like Steve and he can be very funny given the right lines but all Michelle does is moan so i'm not getting the couple at all :rolleyes:
    i wudnt mind having michelle moaning beside me

• Advertisement

i wudnt mind having michelle moaning beside me
    I see where you're coming from :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Tommy crashed the van and Kirsty is pregnant, so it's back to more hospital scenes on Thursday with full recovery for all over the weekend. At this rate there are more scenes shot in the hospital than the Rovers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

What happened to Sophie's heroin addiction? Hard to believe Ryan just does Coke and Sophie goes "Coke? Pfft! Wheres the good stuff, give us some smack!"
    And Michelle, slapping your son when he's suffered a serious head injury...really?

They let him out same day. Cant have been that serious a head injury. (had it been real) I bet it really hurt. Good.

casio4 wrote: »

Michelle will get with Rob soon, I think she will cheat on Steve this time around but I agree they are not a good couple

Michelle will get with Rob soon, I think she will cheat on Steve this time around but I agree they are not a good couple

I really like Steve, but how he got a babe like Michelle I have no idea. Rob is all wrong for her as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Steve needs another Karen!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

^^
    I enjoyed that. the second part sounds like a Scandi version!:D

http://www.digitalspy.ie/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a403837/potd-coronation-streets-gloria-confronts-karl.html

Coronation Street newcomer Gloria Price proves she is a force to be reckoned with this evening (September 5) as she confronts love cheat Karl Munro.

Tonight's episode sees Sue Johnston's first scenes in the role of Gloria, who arrives on the cobbles to pay a visit to daughter Stella.

Gloria is unaware that Stella has split from Karl (John Michie), so she is shocked when she hears all about the acrimonious break-up.

Unable to resist interfering, Gloria eventually heads off to see Karl and slaps him as they come face-to-face again.

However, it's also clear that Gloria has a soft spot for Karl, so when he confesses that he's still in love with Stella, she vows to play peacemaker by sorting out their differences…

soaps_corrie_7948_4.jpg

mb1725 wrote: »

I forgot about Karen. She looks like Tinas chavvy older sister. Please dont let a corrie writer hear me say that.
    Tonight's episode sees Sue Johnston's first scenes in the role of Gloria, who arrives on the cobbles to pay a visit to daughter Stella.

I can't wait for this. I love Sue Johnston.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

Don't forget corrie is on tonight folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah that who that new lady is in tonights episode. What the story with sophie? Don't watch every episode! You sure that not kylie?

doovdela wrote: »
    Ah that who that new lady is in tonights episode. What the story with sophie? Don't watch every episode! You sure that not kylie?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

How the hell is Tommy responsible for the damage to the van ? He crashed it, it's insured as it was used in the line of business even though it was negligence on his part. It would never stand up in court under employment legislation. And what the hell does "I squared it with the Police " mean, it's not up to the coppers, it's up to him to square it with the insurance company.

Ken in his crazy Japanese gown, dear god, I thought he was going to open it to her at one stage. :pac:

If Karl wants to get back with Stella leaving Sunita might be a first step, dozy twat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

bijapos wrote: »
    How the hell is Tommy responsible for the damage to the van ? He crashed it, it's insured as it was used in the line of business

Don't think it actually is insured cos it was not used in the line of business. He "borrowed" it after he finished his pizza delivery shift to go to his other job. I think maybe "squaring it with the police" was referring to avoiding prosecution for car theft and driving uninsured? Maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Steven81

Don't forget corrie is on tonight folks!

Can anyone remember why they moved it from mon, wed and friday to mon, thur and fri. Was it the champions league football on the wednesday, i see now that they are reverting back to the mon, wed and friday and the thursday episode is gone.

Champions league vs Corrie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Mini

Steven81 wrote: »
    Can anyone remember why they moved it from mon, wed and friday to mon, thur and fri. Was it the champions league football on the wednesday, i see now that they are reverting back to the mon, wed and friday and the thursday episode is gone.

Champions league vs Corrie

hi,

Yes if I remember correctly, they were moving episodes too much for the football and they said people weren't sure when it was next going to be on.

They seem to be moving it back to its old time slots though don't they?

Is anyone else fed up of the Karl and Sunita storyline? I would love to slap both of them.

Mini wrote: »
    Is anyone else fed up of the Karl and Sunita storyline? I would love to slap both of them.

Sunita I would like to more than just slap.

What I don't understand is Karl. He is about as hard working and reliable as Frank Gallagher only without the looks. What is Sunita doing with him? The first job he gets and he goes and drinks the wages. While he is at it, he tells Stella he loves her.

Its not just that he got Sunita, but he got Stella before that aswell. With all the faults that Dev has, he would never allow the kids go hungry while he got hammered. Maybe Sunita is starting to appreciate this. As condescending and arrogant as Dev is, he can hold down a job(he actually runs 3 shops), his kids always go first, he never disappears and lets his battery run down, and he has arrived home drunk a small handful of times in the past 10 years versus Karls "cupla cans watchin the footie", almost everynight.

Was Corrie on last night?

I quite liked Gloria, she is blunt and loved her remarks to Rita and seems she is quite taken with Kenny Barlow must be his Hugh Hefner style dressing gown :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Why wasn't Corrie on tonight??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Why wasn't Corrie on tonight??

I was wondering the same thing, its on Sunday for an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

International football was on ITV tonight so no Corrie

• Site Banned Posts: 192 ✭✭will.i.am

bijapos wrote: »
    How the hell is Tommy responsible for the damage to the van ? He crashed it, it's insured as it was used in the line of business even though it was negligence on his part. It would never stand up in court under employment legislation. And what the hell does "I squared it with the Police " mean, it's not up to the coppers, it's up to him to square it with the insurance company.

Tommy was using the van outside of his working hours so maybe he wasn't insured. The van is for Tommy to deliver pizzas not for him to drive to his security job in. Technically the owner of the pizza shop could have had Tommy charged with driving a vehicle without consent so he would not be insured.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

will.i.am wrote: »
    Tommy was using the van outside of his working hours so maybe he wasn't insured. The van is for Tommy to deliver pizzas not for him to drive to his security job in. Technically the owner of the pizza shop could have had Tommy charged with driving a vehicle without consent so he would not be insured.

:confused: Was he not returning from delivering Kirsty's pizza?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Itv have Tuesday football this year I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

LizT wrote: »
    :confused: Was he not returning from delivering Kirsty's pizza?
    Nope, don't think so. He was going to security job and was running late cos Kirsty pulled her stunt re the piazza. Tina pleaded with him not to use the van but he did and we know the rest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement