Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

rosie-webster-goth-290x400.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

iguana wrote: »
    The Peacocks extended it after the swapped with the Websters. Remember just after they swapped it turned out that no 13 had loads of problems with the electrics and needed a complete overhaul. So the Peacocks felt like they'd bee cheated as they moved because they were broke and needed the extra cash. They couldn't afford to refurbish until Claire found some old Beatles posters in the attic and sold them for thousands of pounds and then they did a big refurb.
    And after redecorating and extending the house for their lovely family... A tram crash completely destroys their home and kills Ashley.
    I love soaps. :p
    I hate the Eileen romance with the midget fireman. They couldn't get rid of his wife quick enough...:(
    Eeew, this storyline gives me the creeps.
    'Midget fireman.' Hehe. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

[Blatant Lie]Despite being in prison, Jim McDonald will be framed for the murder. [/Blatant Lie]

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Posy wrote: »
    'Midget fireman.' Hehe. :pac:

Hahaha:D...he's so tiny:). He always looks like he's at the far side of the room when he's not.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Ann22 wrote: »
    Hahaha:D...he's so tiny:). He always looks like he's at the far side of the room when he's not.

ahh now lads lol enough slaggin snow whites dwarfs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,045 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eileen is a giant compared to him :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Eileen is a giant compared to him :p

Eileen be a giant by most peoples standards to be fair . I wouldnt look bigger than a minute with her around

• Registered Users Posts: 17,756 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Kirsty - "Oh, so this is your house and not mine?!"

Er...yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭jimmyw

That issue with Kirsty, Tyrone et al, it was all very cringe worthy.But as much as I hate Kirsty, You cant go around accusing someone of seeing someone else without hard evidence.Tina and Tommy jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Simon just gets better and better, little rascal:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Tyrone clearly had grounds for suspicion...after that mad b*tch lied to him about where she was. What a hard neck she had getting on her high horse and the way he can't so much as nod at another female without her going on a rant..feck sake, like I can understand her feeling insecure with Tina wandering around the house in her skimpies but Fizz, I mean....come on the ****.. He was only talking to her marching across the cobbles with a pram in tow and Kirsty asks him 'did you sleep with her?':rolleyes: I can't stand her:mad:

• Advertisement

Tyrone clearly had grounds for suspicion...after that mad b*tch lied to him about where she was. What a hard neck she had getting on her high horse and the way he can't so much as nod at another female without her going on a rant..feck sake, like I can understand her feeling insecure with Tina wandering around the house in her skimpies but Fizz, I mean....come on the ****.. He was only talking to her marching across the cobbles with a pram in tow and Kirsty asks him 'did you sleep with her?':rolleyes: I can't stand her:mad:

Thats very true, but goes to show how evil she is. I know Tina and Tommy's intentions are good, I think they should just stay out of it now.Any more things they find out will just fall on deaf ears.She will be back I am guessing, she will just wait a while to make him suffer before resuming her evil ways.Tand T have just burnt their bridges with Ty I believe.

If someone don't want to think bad about someone (or are blind to it) then there is no point in pursuing it until they see for themselves.What goes around , comes around.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Alex Bain (Simon) is such a good actor. Peter is acting like such a d1ck!! ' I know my son is going through a tough time but instead of sitting down and explaining things I'm going to move my lover of 2 months in and expect you to forget about Leeanne'

I wouldn't be surprised if he and Amy ended up as a pair of serial killers, the amount of trauma they've been through.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

lizt wrote: »
    Alex Bain (Simon) is such a good actor.
    Do you ever read digitalspy? A lot of the posters over there hate him.:confused:
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1629439
    lizt wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if he and Amy ended up as a pair of serial killers, the amount of trauma they've been through.

They could be a sort of Bonnie and Clyde pairing as they aren't biologically related.

iguana wrote: »
    Do you ever read digitalspy? A lot of the posters over there hate him.:confused:

Some people are weird. :confused:

jimmyw wrote: »
    That issue with Kirsty, Tyrone et al, it was all very cringe worthy.But as much as I hate Kirsty, You cant go around accusing someone of seeing someone else without hard evidence.Tina and Tommy jumped to the wrong conclusion.

Simon just gets better and better, little rascal:D

Kirsty accused Tyrone of wanting and being with Tina and Fiz and I really dont think that fella is her cousin something about the way he looked at her when she said it maybe they are not having an affair, he is crooked with his motors perhaps

Peter is being a right assh*le to little Simon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Kirsty accused Tyrone of wanting and being with Tina and Fiz and I really dont think that fella is her cousin something about the way he looked at her when she said it maybe they are not having an affair, he is crooked with his motors perhaps

I dont think so. The child is being very petulant, and should know better. Leanne wasnt even his mother anyway.

Max Power1 wrote: »
    I dont think so. The child is being very petulant, and should know better. Leanne wasnt even his mother anyway.

Simon viewed Leanne as his mother since his real mother is dead and she had been there a far lot more than Peter for him.

Peter is putting Carla's needs before his child's needs Simon should come first for Peter

Simon viewed Leanne as his mother since his real mother is dead and she had been there a far lot more than Peter for him.

Peter is putting Carla's needs before his child's needs Simon should come first for Peter

since when did Peter start putting anyone before himself

You're observant, I'll give you that, I didn't cop that:p, you could well be right, anything is possible with that wan!:rolleyes:

Peter is a sad excuse of a man/husband/father.
    And I actually used to quite like Peter. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Posy wrote: »
    Peter is a sad excuse of a man/husband/father.
    And I actually used to quite like Peter. :(
    yes but Carla has turned his head, plenty of men would do it to be in Carlas bed:rolleyes: I liked Peter too but he has a one track mind at the moment and it's the one with the big pouty lips(carla) that he wants so feck everyone else:(

Coronation Street star Jane Danson has promised that there are dramatic scenes on the way when her character Leanne Barlow returns to Weatherfield.

Leanne fled from the area earlier this month after finding out that husband Peter (Chris Gascoyne) had been cheating on her with Carla Connor (Alison King).

Viewers will see Leanne arrive back later this month, hoping to pick up some of her belongings. However, when her stepson Simon falsely claims that Carla has been hitting him, Leanne feels compelled to stick around on the cobbles - and has an angry showdown with the troubled businesswoman.

Danson told All About Soap: "Leanne finds Carla at the factory and basically knocks seven bells out of her. The old Leanne comes out now and then - she's just protecting someone who she loves very much. She thinks if you can't settle it with words, then you settle it with your fists.

"She knows that children embellish things, but it's music to her ears, really. It's an awful thing to accuse someone of, and she sees it as a great way to prove that Carla isn't right for Peter. It's the perfect revenge for what Carla's done to her family. She definitely doesn't apologise after she discovers Simon was lying."

The actress added that Leanne still wants to take Simon away from Peter even after Carla's innocence has been revealed.

"Whether that's just away from them or out of Weatherfield, I don't know," she said. "Either way, she's decided that Peter and Carla are going to have a fight on their hands over Simon.

"She can see that whatever happens between her and Peter, Simon is just a little boy who's caught in the middle and really needs looking after."

Coronation Street airs Leanne's comeback episode on Friday, February 24 at 8.30pm on ITV1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,969 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Given the choice, I'd rather see Simon and Leanne stay and Peter and Carla leave than the opposite. Simon is very cute and Leanne is not so bad.

As hot as carla is, I cant put up with her trying to make nice with Simon, and I cant see her having her tea round at Ken and Dreary's.

No Corey fix tonight:(..Feckin sport..Could ITV not have put in on ITV2,3 or 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

No Corey fix tonight:(..Feckin sport..Could ITV not have put in on ITV2,3 or 4?
    I know, I wasn't happy. I just made a big cuppa tea and cut a slice of carrot cake, sat down at 8.30 and bloody football was on :mad:

Well surprise surprise, I was right about Kirsty getting back with Tyrone;).How did I possibly know this:D.

Tyrone you are a complete P***K

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Well surprise surprise, I was right about Kirsty getting back with Tyrone;).How did I possibly know this:D.

Tyrone you are a complete P***K
    you do mean plank dont you?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I'm thirsty Kirsty....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

God, I hate Kirsty. Tyrone IS a plank!

• Advertisement

ok hate the character but credit where credits due . shes a looker

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement