Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids - F**K OFF

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

Indie18 wrote: »
    The fat little freckled ginger kids are always the worst little fcukers of the lot, you know the ones.

Not necessarily ginger, but I do notice those little fecks that look inbred. And they're nearly always pockmarked by acne (the older ones) or really, really freckly.

In any case, yes, I hate kids too. I just can't decide who I hate more- the anti-social little fcuktards who think it's bleedin' deadly to puncture car tyres and shout abuse at randomers or the spoilt little princesses who scream the place down if daddy doesn't buy them what they ask for.

And as for kids running around in pubs and stuff- feck off, I'm trying to have a quiet drink. And bravo to whoever thought up showing kids' movies at over-18's screenings- feckin' excellent. Now I can enjoy the films in peace without some little head-wrecker bawling behind me for two hours.

Edit: I know the above post makes me sound like a grumpy 50 year old man, but really some kids are charming little angels. It's just a shame they seem to be the minority.

Rant over *phew*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 634 ✭✭✭nomorebadtown

yep, parents have no interest in disciplining their offspring nowadays and if anyone points out to them that their children are in fact rude ignorant arrogant thoughtless self obsessed badly raised little arseholes they will go on the attack. Do your kids a favour - if they act the sh!t - smack them, naughty stool them, ground them, castigate them - for the love of god do something to reprimand them and teach them right from wrong and give them the gift of discipline - they will thank you in time and so will society.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Someone else mentioned teenagers, don't even get me started on these fcukers. If I thought I could get away with it I think I'd have murdered a few of them by now! Geebags!

Ah come on, just leave the teenagers out of it for once....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

cruiser178 wrote: »
    ahh yes your typical **** for brains bring the limerick thing into it again.w****r!!!
    Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Breaktown

Ruu wrote: »
    I work in a library and the amount of unsupervised children is astounding. I laughed to myself when one of them ran into a bookshelf.

I used to work as a cashier in Tesco and that really fuelled my dislike of children as there was always one crying, screaming or running around. It really made my day when one of them ran into a trolley.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

The OP is right, kids now days are little *****. There's little or no fear in them no more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

We were all kids at one stage or another. I'm sure all that ye did at that age was respect your elders and help your parents at the plantations :rolleyes:

I'm not condoning kids from the dodgier parts of Ireland but they do not represent all of the children of Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'm not so sure about the nostalgia love-in about all kids back in the day being courteous, young citizen types. We were little bollixes at times, makes me cringe sometimes thinking of it. Things don't really change that much from generation to generation, only our adult perceptions of the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

GET OFF MY LAWN GOSH DARNIT!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

speaking as someone who had to run a bunch of kids who were throwing stones at the buses that pass by outside the entrance to our estate in the last two hours I have to say the following:
    I was never the little bollix these kids are. If I were, the neighbours would know who I was and my mother would soon find out and smack me around the head.
    It helps for them to know you are cranky but not the sort of cranky that they can delight in pestering.
    Always talk to kids as though they are adults as they seem to appreciate it and kids are generally more savvy these days than when I was as a kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭xxmarymoxx

Every generation seems to think the one after it is lacking in morals and guidance.
    Ask your grandparents what they thought of you when you were growing up.

It sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it, unless you have a plan for not getting caught.

Poor Joseph Fritzel.
    He had a near foolproof way of sorting these things out.

you are one sick fook

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

xxmarymoxx wrote: »
    you are one sick fook

Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

What pisses me off is the ****ers who get social welfare accomadation. Unfortunatley in my area, a lot of the people are old and are dying off. Sad to say but thats the truth. Many of the houses are being sold back to the corporation and they are moving absolute scum into them. These are the scum whose kids have already wrecked another area and is now not good enough for them and there little angels to live in. Now there scumbags kids are breaking trees and lighting fires on the green everyday of the week. ****ing joke. If they wreck one area, **** them leave them there. Dont move them somewhere else to wreck that too. Only recently a famlily was asked to move back out of the house they were given, they objected to this request so burnt the house out. :mad: Pity they wernt inside at the time

Leave these scum in the areas they have already ruined.Regenreate one area and move the people to another in the process, thus creating the problem again for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Remove the predators from an ecosystem and the prey become overpopulated and audacious, a pest to all else concerned.

Free the paedo's, people. You know it makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭heathcliff

i know people, children are not perfect and its not the harmless fun i am talking about i am complaining about the behaviour of children as a result of the parenting they have. i know there is good decent people out there but they seem in decline. i have had to call to "parents" houses to tell them that their kids are playing on their tricycle on main streets, to also tell them about their five yr olds playing with knives etc etc. having said this i do know nice kids, teenagers and i always believe people to be decent untill i see different

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

kick the **** out of the little bastads, then when their thick da comes knockin on your door kick the **** out of him too!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

cant believe no-one has mentioned stopping them from reproducing.

We can all blame the parents - but all they do is shag, drink and collect their dole/unemployment/disability ..... and they are the ones that will re-populate the country.... they're popping out 3-4-5kids before they hit their mid 20s while the rest of us study/work so much that having kids isnt economical and unless its unplanned - it aint happening.

I do think discipline is the answer - allow teachers to give them a smack, encourage parents to clip 'em around the ear....put the fear back into them !!!

every day there are kids encouraged into a life of crime - selling drugs, robberies, assaults ...juvenile crime is growing because the "bosses" know that the kids will get off or wont get a full sentence.

Burlap sack !!! thats the answer

• Registered Users Posts: 8,386 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It's not the kids you should be angry about, it's the parents for turning them into little cnuts. kids are influenced by their parents and an early age so if their parents are raging drunks, then the kids will mostl likely be raging drunks as well.

My advice, is simply retaliation without being a suspect. It's simply really, just get your revenge on the kids by using a mask a cricket bat. They won't know it's you cause you'll have a mask on so they can't get their parents after you.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,823 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yesterday in Dunnes in Galway, a child was eating Malteasers and being loud and a general pain in the arse. I was wondering to myself how this happens?! Then the mother shows up and shouts at the child "Give me a Malteaser". No please. No thank you. Needless to say the kid wasn't impressed and shouted back, "No" and guarded the Malteasers with her dear life. The Mother was having nothing less than a Malteaser and practically wrestled the bag off the child. Ugh. No manners or shame. The kid shouldn't have been given chocolate, it was making her hyper. A banana would have filled her up more and has less sugar...

My Mam has always said to me "If you don't have the brains or the looks, at least have manners. It'll get you somewhere at the worst". (I don't know if there is a hint in that directed at me but anyway...)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭b28

Confab wrote: »
    The world is getting worse as you get older eh? Convenient isn't it?

By your logic your parents generation was better than yours, and their parent's generation were obviously fantastic. Go back another 2000 years and one of them must've been an apostle.

Just a reminder though, humans have been around for about 150,000 years. We should be very, very, very bad indeed in that case. But that's not true in 98% of cases.

You need a sense of perspective. And possibly to move to a better area ;)

I agree with this post.
    The OP is just suffering Bitter Older Person Syndrome as I call it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

From what I can see having a kid now in a residential area means becoming a diplomat with the greater unintelligent unwashed, the PC brigade and the, call the guards on you at every turn, brigade.

It's quite simple, we didnt have the protection of all this bull shiz when we were killing each other out in the local park.

We were allowed to play and learn by our mistakes without anyone butting in for us on an adult level. That's the way it should be.

You come home scuffed with the days whinge of what happened to you and your mother tells you not to be telling tales unless its serious.

Kids aren't the problem, it's the idiots bringing them up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭nitrogen

Every generation seems to think the one after it is lacking in morals and guidance.
    Ask your grandparents what they thought of you when you were growing up.

It sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it, unless you have a plan for not getting caught.

Poor Joseph Fritzel.
    He had a near foolproof way of sorting these things out.

From The Crow Road by Iain Banks - 'You're not really trying to tell me that young people today look to their elders for an example, are you... you'd be the first generation that did.'

But I'd have to agree with the OP. You can only blame the parents, which were also probably dragged up. I remember working in pubs on a Sunday as a teenager and seeing parents treat the place like a free crèche as they drank the day away. As Jonathan Ross once said, people in council estates shouldn't be allowed to procreate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

bug wrote: »
    From what I can see having a kid now in a residential area means becoming a diplomat with the greater unintelligent unwashed, the PC brigade and the, call the guards on you at every turn, brigade.

It's quite simple, we didnt have the protection of all this bull shiz when we were killing each other out in the local park.

We were allowed to play and learn by our mistakes without anyone butting in for us on an adult level. That's the way it should be.

You come home scuffed with the days whinge of what happened to you and your mother tells you not to be telling tales unless its serious.

Kids aren't the problem, it's the idiots bringing them up.

QFT! - and to be honest, I wish they were still heading off to the local park out of the way to do whatever they want! I wouldn't give a f**k about them then, its when they're out in front of my house or coming into my garden that they annoy me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

glad to read im not the only one anoyed with the fact that most parents these days dont believe in disciplining their offspring.

when a child gets bold and is raging you see parents go "now now thats not nice" ... fck that, a propper smack never hurt anyone.

now to be clear i do mean a slap, not a propper full-out beating.

im sure everyone since the 70's or 80's got a slap of their parents at some point, and im sure we all deserved it, and im even more sure we didnt get up to whatever got us that slap again. (well most of us ;) )

if its any help, if it were my kids in your backyard, they would be in trouble when id hear the news.
    the way it went for us was to go ring the doorbell and ask as polite as we could "excuse me sir/madam we accidentaly got our ball in your back yard etc etc...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 438 ✭✭gerry28

Hi

It was with these brats in mind that guided my choice in where to live. I was going to buy my first house in one of the new estates near where i'm from. It was mainly young families that had bought there. I had a look around the place and just thought in ten years time this place will be over run by hundreds of teenager.

So I decided to build a house somewhere quieter instead.

I'm gonna sound like i'm 100 years old when I say this but I think youtube and videophones have alot to answer for also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

mars bar wrote: »
    Yesterday in Dunnes in Galway, a child was eating Malteasers and being loud and a general pain in the arse.

In my day, a young child would never get bored and make a scene in a supermarket. They would not only be helping their mother do the shopping, but would be scouring the checkouts looking for any discommoded, blind pensioners whose bags they could pack for free.

As for giving them sweets - clearly a post-90's parental aberration. We had to content ourselves with a wooden spinning top and a apple core. Which we immediately gave to any children in the supermarket more unfortunate than us anyway.

im actualy staring to wonder if it is not just us getting old,

i mean, our parents gave out to our generation, their parents did to theirs etc etc... and now we are doin it as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

"Nowadays", "these days" - LOL at 21-year-olds sounding like 80-year-olds. Ye were kids way back through the mists of time in the 90s, not a huge amount has changed.

There have always been parents with a lax attitude towards discipline, there have always been bratty kids.

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    "Nowadays", "these days" - LOL at 21-year-olds sounding like 80-year-olds. Ye were kids way back through the mists of time in the 90s, not a huge amount has changed.

There have always been parents with a lax attitude towards discipline, there have always been bratty kids.

not saying i dont agree...but, the 90's is near 20 years ago. thats an entire generation again. not saying alot has changed, but with all the peadophile things surfacing the last 20 something years, it is a fact that parents have been alot more carefull. (over-protective even)

Advertisement