Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids - F**K OFF

Options
  • 30-04-2009 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭

I hate the little fcukers. When I was younger I was encouraged by my folks / family / teachers / peers etc. not to be a little bo**ox and to have some respect for adults etc.

Most of the kids where I live are let run wild; they do be in the garden, on the wall, looking in the front window! If you say anything to them they ignore you. When I was younger, if a football went into someone's garden and we'd have to go and get it, we'd be terrified of getting caught!

I was off work one day a while back and I could hear a noise at the front of the house. I opened the front door to find 3 little fcukers standing where we have pebbles, kicking them all over the garden. I roared at them. It didn't even seem to phase them... they just wandered off!!??

Another time, I was out painting the front gates, there were a group of them on the road and they were giving my neighbour's daughter hassle, calling her names etc. - she went in crying, so her mother comes out and gives out to the kids for bullying her daughter. That's the end of it? - NO! - this little bitch runs off and comes back 10 minutes later in her (scumbag) dad's car, he bangs down the neighbour's door and is only short of hitting her before I stopped him...

When I was that age and someone gave out to me I wouldn't open my mouth for fear of being in trouble with my own parents then...

Finally - Have people stopped teaching kids about road safety?!?! They do be standing in the middle of the road looking at you as you're driving towards them. Get the F**K out of my way you little fcuks! Do you not realise a car can hurt you if you get hit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

Do you own a Gran Tourino by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

Roadend wrote: »
    Do you own a Gran Tourino by any chance?

If only.... *click* "get off my lawn"

• Registered Users Posts: 82,097 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

If they don't have collars you can just drop them off at the pound. Nobody will come to claim them anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

abortions for some...miniture american flags for everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Life was easier on kids back in the day.

How hard is it for them these days with a recession and pandemics to worry about, not to mention Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

There is a class of child thats thinks the world stops for them so it doesn't occure to them they might have to move. Thier whole interaction with the planet is based on them being at the centre of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Overheal wrote: »
    If they don't have collars you can just drop them off at the pound. Nobody will come to claim them anyway.

really?! oh thats good to know....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

Don't worry, just bide your time. Buy a shotgun, hoard shells. It won't be long until the perfect storm of pandemic disease, drought, global warming, rising tide levels, pollution, famine, pestilence, conflicts over diminishing resources, mass extinction and syphillis ends civilisation as we know it.

Then you can declare open season on these little cretins & their ilk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

The world is getting worse as you get older eh? Convenient isn't it?

By your logic your parents generation was better than yours, and their parent's generation were obviously fantastic. Go back another 2000 years and one of them must've been an apostle.

Just a reminder though, humans have been around for about 150,000 years. We should be very, very, very bad indeed in that case. But that's not true in 98% of cases.

You need a sense of perspective. And possibly to move to a better area ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭TheTubes

did someone get over excited by an episode of matlock?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭Foxhound38

I blame the internets, and the fact that we cant give them a clatter every now and again - gives them all sorts or fancy ideas! :pac:

On a serious note, does anyone else think the level of spelling and grammer in the kids of this country has gone atrocious? It's because they're not made read anymore. My kids will have books weighing them down on the street whether they like it or not the little bollixes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    My kids will have books weighing them down on the street whether they like it or not the little bollixes!

But think of the strain on their fragile little backs! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Every generation seems to think the one after it is lacking in morals and guidance.
    Ask your grandparents what they thought of you when you were growing up.

It sucks, but there's nothing you can do about it, unless you have a plan for not getting caught.

Poor Joseph Fritzel.
    He had a near foolproof way of sorting these things out.

Confab wrote: »
    But think of the strain on their fragile little backs!

If they cant take it then they're not worthy of my love in the first place! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

On a serious note, does anyone else think the level of spelling and grammer in the kids of this country has gone atrocious? It's because they're not made read anymore

ye bt thy cn txt lk crzy

mike65 wrote: »
    ye bt thy cn txt lk crzy

*shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

On a serious note, does anyone else think the level of spelling and grammer in the kids of this country has gone atrocious? It's because they're not made read anymore. My kids will have books weighing them down on the street whether they like it or not the little bollixes!

Grammar?

(though yes)

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

The fat little freckled ginger kids are always the worst little fcukers of the lot, you know the ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭Kirnsy

There is a class of child thats thinks the world stops for them so it doesn't occure to them they might have to move. Thier whole interaction with the planet is based on them being at the centre of it.

There's quite a few adults in that class as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

ye bt thy cn txt lk crzy

:pac:

good man mike65

and post reported for txtspk

:P:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

21st century version of Dennis the Menace only worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I blame the internets, and the fact that we can't give them a clatter every now and again - gives them all sorts of fancy ideas! :pac:

On a serious note, does anyone else think the level of spelling and grammar in the kids of this country has gone atrocious? It's because they're not made to read anymore. My kids will have books weighing them down on the street whether they like it or not the little bollixes!

FYP.
    Love it when people use incorrect spelling and grammar while giving lectures about the same. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I'm not sure what's worse, the 3rd generation offspring of proles where
    no one in the family now works and just live on benefits and handouts or the
    offspring of parents who both work but let their kids away with murder
    to compensate for the fact they dump the kids in a creche for 50 hours a
    week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Kids?...... kids?

Oh those little swearing short people that I put my headphones on to ignore? Right. I didn't realise there was an actual name for them.

Kids.

Huh. Must use that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Gary Glitter would sort em out.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,459 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Best bet is to bring them all off to Portugal and leave them in a room while you go for dinner. That'll teach them.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Mrs JackDaniels

antodeco wrote: »
    Best bet is to bring them all off to Portugal and leave them in a room while you go for dinner. That'll teach them.

So bad but I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭destroyer

liah wrote: »
    FYP.
    Love it when people use incorrect spelling and grammar while giving lectures about the same. :pac:

+1. Does "has gone atrocious" sound a little bit dodgy as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,009 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

antodeco wrote: »

It wouldn't be down to a paedo if they went missing along with anything that wasn't bolted down.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

There's a little blond bollix on my road that's a right little $hitbag. The sooner he hits puberty and spends all his time jerking off in his bedroom, the better.

Advertisement