Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What you listen to today?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

NaS - Hip Hop is Dead
    Dr. Dre - The Chronic
    The Beastie Boys - Licensed to Ill
    Eric B. and Rakim - Paid in Full

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

Chris Webby - La la la

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Playwutchyalike - Digital Underground's best of - great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

I've been listening to the latest Del The Funky Homosapien album alot lately, I think it's like a breath of fresh air in comparison to the crap my friends listen to.

I'm ashamed to say that I've been listening to House of Pain's first album alot, I actually think it's really good. No political message, no social message, no message of any sort, just some easy to listen to rap (and yes I do skip jump around every time I put the album on".

I've been listening to Power In Number's and Feedback by J5 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

LIstened to Reflection Eternal this morning - its been a while since I last listened to it, very nice album!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭godspal

Method Man - Tical
    Method Man & Redman - Blackout!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've listened to a bit of an eclectic mix of albums today.

Qwel and Jackson Jones - Dark Days
    This album is brilliant, highly recommended if you like Qwel, i cant find any faults on this album

Beanie Sigel
    Not bad but not great - there's a seperate thread for this one

A.D.O.R. - The Concrete LP
    This is the first time i listened to this album, it's from '94 or '97 i think and has been on my 'to listen to' list for a long time now. I'm a fool for waiting this long. Will be listening to this again and again.
    I dont think that there is a song on this that hasnt been sampled.

Labrada - Travellin
    Intrumental album, not groundbreaking but a nice listen. A bit repetitive at times

Big Twins - The Project King
    I heard about this guy just recently, affiliated with Mobb Deep, production from Havoc, Prodigy and The Alchemist. But not a great album, highlight was when The Alchemist got on the mic. Twins voice is just a bit too gruff

BO$$ - Born Gangstaz
    Love this album, absolutely love it. This was released on Def Jam back in 92 and had the likes on Jam Master Jay, Erick Sermon and MC Serch involved. It's basically like the female version of Onyx, except there is only 1 angry female :) Funnily enough she never released anything since this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭liam09

i listened to jason mraz im yours

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭evil_seed

1/2 of Loso's Way and 1/2 of Catch 22

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

New Busta Rhymes album - not his best but the last track could be a huge hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Che Grand's album a while back, Curren$y and Wiz Khalifa's mixtape right now. Pretty disapointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭beng128

The Handsome Boy Modelling School - Holy Calamity

If you haven't heard of them check them out because they are facking great.

If you have heard of them please share the appreciation.

Oh and i'm also listening to the Gorillaz first album they're just great fun to listen to

Advertisement