Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Sweet merciful flying spaghetti monster- lighthouse, you'll be busted for spam if you're not careful, I know you had to catch up and all, but triple posting is dangerous territory, never mind 10 in a row :eek:! (could you go back and put them into one?! In fact, you really have to, if an admin sees that there'll be war)
    Naw, it's fine (well it's fine with me from a mod perspective), it's pretty clear it's just catching up. Though multiquote is good (Lighthouse, FYI, it's one of the buttons on the bottom right, very useful for keeping all your replies in one message, easier for other people reading it, they'll appreciate it far better and rightly so)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭lighthouse

then start frying..

There hasn't exactly been a surge in health promotion this year.
    Where is shag/sexual health week for semester 1?

Funny you mention that, I have a meeting with the top brass from the Health depearment next Monday on this topic for SHAG week at the start of Semester 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭ciarraioch1

so shag week is now an annual thing?
    fair enough...

God,
    I feel like Queen Elizabeth. My public (All 1 of them) is very demanding.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

lighthouse wrote: »
    God,
    I feel like Queen Elizabeth. My public (All 1 of them) is very demanding.
    Yes, my son?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

anyone know if the library is open tomorrow??

This is a guess as there is nothing on the main College website or MISU but I assumed the whole College was closing tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭RibenaHead

I'm fairly sure that it'll be closed

I'm currently in the Library, and the short librarian said that they are also off tomorrow, so no library..
    She wasn't sure if the building would be open or closed...(We could be able to use photocopiers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Why did they cut down the lovely big tree between the library and Summerville?

:mad:*shakes fist*:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

RonMexico wrote: »
    Why did they cut down the lovely big tree between the library and Summerville?

:mad:*shakes fist*:mad:

I saw that on Monday, it looked like some sort of twisted sculpture on the roundabout, when they were done with it. I'll miss it in the springtime though.

The wind knocked it on sunday night, they righted it that morning, but it was a hazard..imagine driving along and having that tree fall on your car!!

If nothing else, it'd be funny to watch! This way is boring. :p

Provided of course it didn't fall on your car :)

And thus once again, not having my own car proves to be a good thing!

Well Onion,
    I guess you will be having the mother of all parties at the weekend or are you one of the unlucky ones that has time to make up?

That's me, Monday make up! Worse again, monday SUPERVISOR VISIT make up. UUUUUUUUUUUGH!

awh man thats painful!! i cant wait till 1:40 tomorrow... when i regain my freeeeedooooooom

I mean this in the nicest way EED but SCREW YOU!! :eek::)

It could be worse...I won't be finished tp for good until tomorrow 12 months...
    Thats worse than repeating one day

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I have to repeat 4 weeks in May/June, if that makes anyone feel better...

That makes me feel the opposite of better! :eek:

I have to repeat 4 weeks in May/June, if that makes anyone feel better...

Actually,
    I hold the record I'm afraid. I won't be finished until this time next year and I'm not even B Ed & Psy. but as the Bible says "Good things come to those who wait":D

you know what makes me feel better??
    that i'm finished now!!
    next time i teach, i'll be getting paid for it :D

you know what makes me feel better??
    that i'm finished now!!
    next time i teach, i'll be getting paid for it :D

Should you not be out celebrating? I know what I'd be doing if I were in your position.

There'll be plenty of time for celebration when everyone's back together next week.
    Hell, even I'll be celebrating!

Everyone will be celebrating next week...everyone except those who are still on senior tp :(
    grrr to mary I
    Would it have been so hard to let the psychs do senior tp at the same time as the b.eds?

lighthouse wrote: »
    Should you not be out celebrating? I know what I'd be doing if I were in your position.

the toy show was on, i had to stay in and shout at the T.V! besides, after 5 weeks... i was so wrecked i would not have lasted half an hour if i went out, so i slept for about 12 hours and tonight i shall do my celebrating :D

Yea girl you let it rip.

• Advertisement

tonight i shall do my celebrating :D

Where will you be doing that? I might look out for you if ye're in Limerick!

Advertisement