Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE axe Seoige Show

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Is it me or are the Seioge sisters a bit creepy?

They could sign them up for "Hostel 3", or another Addams family remake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Linku

Wish they'd started Murder, She Wrote from the beginning, any one know if RTÉ have the rights to the whole show? If not we may be seeing repeats in sooner than ~9 months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

tintin67 wrote: »
    Unpleasant. It would just lose viewers. Blathnaid is still pushing for Sheana 'vertigo' Keane to be back in the summer with a special barbeque themed Afternoon Show from the roof of RTE. Make sure you don't fall off, love.

Sheana 'vertigo' Keane could be in line for a switch to the holiday programme How Low Can You Go over on Network 2. However, I don't think she'd be too keen (no pun intended) to take part in the bungie-jumping and the hang-gliding which is involved when the lads visit Australia!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

its about time they were axed - utter rubbish

ejmaztec wrote: »
    It only seems like yesterday when Grainne texted her resignation to TV3 before she grew extra long fingernails to claw her way up the greasy pole. Unfortunately the grease got too much for the extra weight in the end.:(

Sheana 'vertigo' Keane also tried to climb that very same greasy pole to success, but unfortunately she couldn't reach the same heady heights as Grainne, because she suffers from a severe case of Vertigo- it's a serious medical condition you know!

• Advertisement

JP Liz wrote: »
    its about time they were axed - utter rubbish

Who should be axed?

The insufferable Seoige twins, or Sheana 'vertigo' Keane and her pal Blathnaid?

You do realise that they're two completely different shows. The aptly-titled Afternoon Show is aired in the afternoon and is presented by Blathnaid and her good friend Sheana 'vertigo' Keane, who tackle all the important issues you would expect of nursing home television, such as cookery lessons, important celeb gossip, soap previews, and perplexing text-in competitions for the mentally-challanged.

The Seoige show* is aired slightly later in the afternoon, and is hosted by the gruesome twosome, and delves into matters of topical interest, book reviews, interviews with Z-list nobodies from across the water, and all things trivial. Actually, it's very easy to get the two shows mixed up now that I think about it.

*I wonder how long it took the genius in Montrose to come up with that name. Brilliant!

So, which show should be axed?
    Please be a little more precise in future.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Gruesome twosome.....hehe.

Classic line from Sandy Cohen :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Larkenn

I won't be surprised to see Blathnaid & the other one getting the boot from the Afternoon Show and the two Seoiges moved in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Larkenn wrote: »
    I won't be surprised to see Blathnaid & the other one getting the boot from the Afternoon Show and the two Seoiges moved in there.

Would they need more orange spray?

Gruesome twosome.....hehe.

Classic line from Sandy Cohen :-)

Hey, Sandy who? :confused:

That was my line.... I thought of it myself. :(

In future I should probably copyright my material.

• Advertisement

Larkenn wrote: »
    CDfm wrote: »
    Would they need more orange spray?

No, they're from the Wesht, West of the Shannon that is. Far from feckin' orange spray or make-up they were reared.

Advertisement