Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a real ghost photo

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭jaffa20

robbie_998 wrote: »
    right yes we can all see your woman with a big blue coat a cap and i can see her wearing black trousers

but i did notice something else which is if you look above your mans head.... directly above and zoom in, i found a ghostly like fog kinda in the shape of half a human

I thought i was nuts. I saw that too but i was wondering if it was my eyes playing tricks or not and nobody else seemed to notice it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

it was a bit hard too see alright

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

The_Joker wrote: »
    Looks like a young girl in a Communion/Confirmation dress with her hand up to her face.......

There are people in and near a red car on the top right.
    Communion/Confirmation pics being taken in the woods maybe??

Image4_4.jpg
    Was this picture taken on a weekend by any chance OP?
    The_Joker wrote: »
    Even a negative image seems to give an outline of a person in a dress
    If you focus on the background include the car and people the object behind the guys head looks like it can be explained easily. If you take distance, perspective and scale into consideration, the person outside the car (adult female I think) compare this to the figure behind the guys headas it's closer to the camera, it looks like a child in a white dress.
    Image6.jpg
    robbie_998 wrote: »
    right yes we can all see your woman with a big blue coat a cap and i can see her wearing black trousers

but i did notice something else which is if you look above your mans head.... directly above and zoom in, i found a ghostly like fog kinda in the shape of half a human

You mean this above^
    Still looks like a young girl in a communion dress to me, even though the OP said it was taken at the wrong time of year for communions and all that crack, tis strange.

Advertisement