Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a real ghost photo

Options
  • 20-04-2009 9:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭

ok, the only thing done is i used the paint program to scrammble our faces....it was taken in a forest park in limerick, take a closer look behind me, way back in the trees

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I just see normal people and shadows.. can you point out what we're meant to be looking at?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭scully74

liah wrote: »
    I just see normal people and shadows.. can you point out what we're meant to be looking at?
    the figure far behind my head, zoom in on it....tell me what you think

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Pooh-bah

I cant see anything but trees...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

By the bench like or further back, actually in the trees? Because anything in the trees is just black and shadows, I can't see anything there, and I just see someone sitting on the bench..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 wild boar

You should not be with a child, you're clearly mad as a wet hen.

<user was banned for this post>

• Advertisement

liah wrote: »
    By the bench like or further back, actually in the trees? Because anything in the trees is just black and shadows, I can't see anything there, and I just see someone sitting on the bench..
    that is not a person sitting on the bench!!!!!! look closer at IT...who goes around in victorian type clothes in dec in a forest car park!!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It looks like a very thin person clearing a sheet off the picnic table.

The only funny thing going on here is that the guy at the table probably didn't eat anything there!

An File wrote: »
    It looks like a very thin person clearing a sheet off the picnic table.

The only funny thing going on here is that the guy at the table probably didn't eat anything there!
    mmmm...right.....ok!!!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Pooh-bah

Haha i think someone should have gone to specsavers!!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Is that forest park Curragh Chase? Cratloe Woods? Cos I wanna do a stakeout!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Is that forest park Curragh Chase? Cratloe Woods? Cos I wanna do a stakeout!

Doesn't look like Cratloe to me. But then again, it doesn't look like a real ghost photo either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Woger

The ghost is in the eye of the beholder.

Those trees were not there when the picture was taken !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Shinners23

It looks like a human person with a green cap on clearing table cloth off picnic table...... nothing more than that I'm afraid. ...........well that's my opinion anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

I dont know anything about how to spot a photo done up, so I wont accuse you of that, and take it that you took it in the general sense. I can see the area your talking about but its way to blurry to figure out what it could be.

kshiel wrote: »
    I dont know anything about how to spot a photo done up, so I wont accuse you of that, and take it that you took it in the general sense. I can see the area your talking about but its way to blurry to figure out what it could be.
    i can zoom in better on pc at home, photo shows a woman, with her back to you, wearing a green dress, victorian type clothes, she fades out near her legs, the place is curragh chase and lots of people have seen wired stuff there, and say its haunted:eek:

OP, is this you?

joelStraws.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭jaffa20

I can see a figure directly above the op's head but it's hard to know if it our eyes playing tricks with the shadow or just a glare on the photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Just looks like someone with bags or something in their hands. Zoomed in so much I was almost in the picture meself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I can defo see were the OP is coming from. Think people are being a little hard on him. Don't think it is a ghost myself....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

am after zooming in
    WOW it looks (to me) like a woman with blonde hair
    wearing a victorian dress with large bow or detail on the back (looks black and white)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I zoomed it in, and it looks like a regular person, squatting on the bench, wearing a hat. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭H1tmonlii

Doesn't look too convincing. I've seen better photos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

I cant make anything out of it,only a blur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭localhothead

ive had a look but it still seems like a green blur to me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Mr. Frost

''I see...people''.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

scully74 wrote: »
    ok, the only thing done is i used the paint program to scrammble our faces....it was taken in a forest park in limerick, take a closer look behind me, way back in the trees

After a real good squint at it, I think it's someone putting their jacket on, there is someone else near a car on the far right ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭jaffa20

i wish the op would come back and clarify which "figure" he is talking about cause it is not clear. Was the person at the bench not there:confused: I am focusing directly above the op's head where i can make out a women's face who is dressed in sort of victorian like clothing.

See here

jaffa20 wrote: »
    i wish the op would come back and clarify which "figure" he is talking about cause it is not clear. Was the person at the bench not there:confused: I am focusing directly above the op's head where i can make out a women's face who is dressed in sort of victorian like clothing.

See here
    read the thread, i already did...look behind my head into the back ground. she was not there when photo was taken i think you would notice a woman dressed like that in winter...lads all i'm looking for is your comments on what you see i'm not out to prove ghosts are there but the photo does raise some questions...i see a woman in a green victorian dress with her back to camera, i can zoom in and make out a head with a bonnet type hat, and shoulders with fluffed up things and her elbow, and the dress fans out, she starts to fade out from the knees down and there is a black darkness on the dress from waist down.
    there was a big fire in the house here, 100 odd yrs ago, and supposely a girl fell down the stairs and died

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

cant say im convinced. could be anything really. to blurry

Advertisement