Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a real ghost photo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Regards your photo man, do you mean the dude siting on the bench behind you?(not trying to be smart) cause i zoomed in behind you couldn't see anything except load of trees.

Looks like a moth or a butterfly to me.
    jesus! you must have big butterfly's in Dublin!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭The_Joker

ultain wrote: »
    Regards your photo man, do you mean the dude siting on the bench behind you?(not trying to be smart) cause i zoomed in behind you couldn't see anything except load of trees.

Where are looking ultrain?

I know the story now, i see that yoke in the background alright, weird fecking thing what ever it was, 'it' the film springs to mind, it a bit like some crazy old time clown or something.

That "it" clown was one scary MF lol
    IT.jpg
    He should do kids birthday parties!! :D

• Advertisement

Was takeing a picture of some wood-lice, think there's something else there, just under the crack,not sure...

Was takeing a picture of some wood-lice, think there's something else there, just under the crack,not sure...

Jaysus you should send that to an expert, you could have something there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

The OP's photo looks to me like the bin was full so people got all the plastic rubbish bags and hung their rubbish off the post that the bin is attached to. I've seen it done before in many popular outdoor locations.

Yeah, that's spot on, that whole rubbish thing crossed my mind as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

Yeah, that's spot on, that whole rubbish thing crossed my mind as well.
    lmao. this should be the skeptic board.
    if you look beside the girl (the right of her) whos at the bench, you can see a young boy. i dont know how ye cant see this. ive showin the picture to my friends and without me telling them, they could see it !! also the person who posted the picture said there was know one behind him . you can clearly see a girl at the bench !!

• Advertisement

Ah no, no skeptics on these pages tall atall, just your know yourself, "o my god there's Elvis" kinda thing, it was the middle of the day as well, there is weird stuff out there in the world though! all kinds of everything, "things of the sea, snow drops and daffodil's.....

Ah no, no skeptics on these pages tall atall, just your know yourself, "o my god there's Elvis" kinda thing.....

Elvis = Evils

jaysus this thread is getting spookier by the minute :pac:

Just turned on my phone and this appeared on it!
    My_N95_Elvis.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Logan

Hi looked over the photo but honestly to me looks like someone is putting something in the bin. Also for the other users who are making out faces and dogs it's a term called Matrixing. Matrixing is a term for the way your eyes fix on certain shapes to make up faces, figures and such.

G

this appeared on it!
    My_N95_Elvis.jpg[/quote] Get out of the house!!!!.... burn the phone and ring a priest!! (although you might be better staying away from priests in this country)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,730 ✭✭✭Naos

Looks like someone in a blue dress on a black horse.

OP: I thought you were referring to that OWL thing peeping out behind the closest tree above your head.

We need a new photo, think we've squeezed the clown in the woods one dry.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

On a scale of 1 to 10?

1 for spookiness.

An File wrote: »
    On a scale of 1 to 10?

1 for spookiness.
    Just!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

An File wrote: »
    It looks like a very thin person clearing a sheet off the picnic table.

The only funny thing going on here is that the guy at the table probably didn't eat anything there!

i can see what the op is on about in victorian clothes but this is a more logical explanation, however wasnt curragh chase a victorian estate OP? (im assuming thats the park youre on about)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

I can see the boy now,he is holding his arms up to the person in the dress,its quiet clear.

I think i need to go to specsavers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

You dont deserve an answer,go away.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

As much fun as this is can we get back on topic now please (i.e. genuine photos).

Thanks,
    Steve

Any new ghosty photos? anyone?.

So what's the craic, anyone else have any ghost? photos?

holly1 wrote: »
    Emperors new clothes!!!.
    :confused:

Jesus, there's some really serious heads floating around this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

scully74 wrote: »
    photo taken when a 64mb card was the biggest memory card and 3megapixel was the best, we didn't set out to take a POSSIBLE:rolleyes: ghost photo.

There was no indication as to the age of the picture, so I assumed it was fairly recent. I put all my pics to max res, so I can both examine them more closely and be able to crop them at a decent resolution.

All the camera talk, on a side-note, made me check the time/date of my camera... my clock was an hour off (-1h 9m), whoops!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

right yes we can all see your woman with a big blue coat a cap and i can see her wearing black trousers

but i did notice something else which is if you look above your mans head.... directly above and zoom in, i found a ghostly like fog kinda in the shape of half a human

Advertisement