Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Darts Software Tournament Groups, Stats & Discussion (Updated 21/05/08)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

ratinakeg wrote: »
    Don't worry about it as it will take years to slightly harm your computer!

the laptop went mental again last night after being on ezchalk with ciarraibhoy.crashed then the oh got it going,couldn't access her facebook,got all sorts of warnings she was being directed to false sites and such.she had to go through it and there was loads of infected files which had to be deleted.needless to say i had to listen to it for hours after.nearly ruined me buzz practicing and drinking in the kitchen.just as well she couldn't see into the kitchen from the living room.i think that ezchalk site is seriously infected with malware

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I was the same last night, couldn't access my facebook or gmail and google was acting the bollox as well.. I wasn't on ezchalk at all though since maybe Wednesday of last week and last night was the first time it happened. Strange one. Suppose I'll give the laptop a scan and see if anything comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

I had problems as well, despite using firefox. I for one am never going near ezchalk again :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Kingp35, I think group 3 table is wrong, Daffy beat me 6-2 and DFD beat me 6-0, so I've played all my 5 games. I'm not gonna use ezchalk again so won't be able to replay game with DFD.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

i had problems last week after being on ezchalk,kept getting the blue screen on the laptop.she told me last night if she caught me on the site again she'd bounce the laptop off me ,haha.hopefully as double top lives near me we can plays in macs or the tassie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Kingp35, I think group 3 table is wrong, Daffy beat me 6-2 and DFD beat me 6-0, so I've played all my 5 games. I'm not gonna use ezchalk again so won't be able to replay game with DFD.

I haven't updated the group tables with week 5's results yet.

Did a scan and I had a couple of Trojan Horse viruses and one unnamed one. Ezchalk is seriously infected by the looks of things. Not Good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Thanks kingp.

By the way my laptop has some virus or malware trying to change some applications and its only since being on ezchalk last nite too.

I have emailed the dartspro admin and asked them to troubleshoot the connection problems for vista . am waiting for a response.

I really dont fancy using ezchalk again now. I even downloaded firefox a couple of days ago and it didnt prevent my laptop gettin infected :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

same here, since using ezchalk have got loads of tracking cookies (harmless but annoying) and malware too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Daffy501 wrote: »
    I really dont fancy using ezchalk again now. I even downloaded firefox a couple of days ago and it didnt prevent my laptop gettin infected :mad:
    Did you have noscript add-on installed?

I dont know mate i just downloaded it and started using it .

How do i do that then?

• Advertisement

Ok cheers bud i found it and added it to my firefox

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭death1234567

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Ok cheers bud i found it and added it to my firefox
    Here's the link for anyone else.
    LINK
    If you have this installed on your Firefox and you use it to block all scripts from ezchalk you should remain virus free. You need to hit "Enter" in ezchalk to sumbit your scores as the buttons won't work with NoScript installed IIRC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Pm'd carrickman about our game last week. He couldn't as he had to organise his other game.We are to organise a game for this week.Just pm'd him again. Hope we can get it played.

Group tables have been updated. They are the final positions bar one match from group 1 which is being played tonight.

It got very messy near the end so I hope I didn't screw anyone over.

So Double Top is the new Boards champion after an epic final, well done mate!

Daffy gets the highes finish with 156

S.T.D. Ste had the most 180's with 6.

Well done lads.

Advertisement