Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Darts Software Tournament Groups, Stats & Discussion (Updated 21/05/08)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Just logged onto ezchalk there and looks like they aint put a name on the game so there is nothin to click on to watch the match :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Can't watch either, although I did notice hitman had a game going with a Tony Procter, a well known dartpro/ezchalk cheat who has been banned from at least 4 forums.

How did they find out he was cheating?

Need some help lads. Got a match in the boards tourney against DFD and he can only use Darts pro software due to bugs and that on ezchalk.

I have darts pro myself but every time i go to log onto a game or host a game it says "Dart Pro has stopped working" then it goes through sending reports to microsoft and gives me an option to Debug. Clicked on Debug but thats the last i hear from it till i go to log on again . Then it does the same thing over again !!

Am i doin somethin wrong or what can i do to make it run ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Daffy

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

Daffy501 wrote: »
    Need some help lads. Got a match in the boards tourney against DFD and he can only use Darts pro software due to bugs and that on ezchalk.

I have darts pro myself but every time i go to log onto a game or host a game it says "Dart Pro has stopped working" then it goes through sending reports to microsoft and gives me an option to Debug. Clicked on Debug but thats the last i hear from it till i go to log on again . Then it does the same thing over again !!

Am i doin somethin wrong or what can i do to make it run ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Daffy

Have you got .NET framework installed?

Have you got .NET framework installed?

i think i have yeah, i have seen that on my update list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

i,ll check out this firefox and get back to you

i'll be ready to start about 7.50.is that ok with you daffy501?

DFD wrote: »
    i'll be ready to start about 7.50.is that ok with you daffy501?

Thats grand mate

are you logged in daffy501

i am mate i put my one dart score in on the game you created it says waiting for other player now

• Advertisement

thats what its telling me as well,maybe we should both log out and log in again.

DFD wrote: »
    thats what its telling me as well,maybe we should both log out and log in again.

ok am logged out and back in again mate. Will wait for you to set the game up and i will join it :)

ok

logged in,game waiting

Mate i dunno whats going on here. i joined that game and it still says waitin on other player :(

its telling me that aswell!!!!!

Try settin up a game on Dart Pro then and i will see if i can log onto it mate

we'll try it again,log out,log in,this time you set up the game and we'll see what happens

I don't know if this is any help guys but i'm on ezchalk and there are no games waiting for a player or games in progress....

ok doin it now bud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

Degag wrote: »
    I don't know if this is any help guys but i'm on ezchalk and there are no games waiting for a player or games in progress....

Me too!

daffy501 beat me 6-4.good game daffy,the kids came home half way through,took me a bit to get back on track haha.i got a 180 at least.felt more comfortable this week.

it was a brilliant game to play in mate thanks

well done mate you played great.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Group Tables have been updated lads.

I think they are right :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Unfortunately Giant Reed has had to pull out of the tournament so all his scores are null and void.

Ok lads I have received complaints suggesting that some players in the tournament might be cheating by entering in higher scores than they actually got.

I am not accusing anyone of cheating and I am also not suggesting that it is going on but lads this is only a friendly competition between a group of lads on a darts forum. It's purely to help your practice for tournaments and games that actually and there is nothing to be gained from cheating. There are no prizes for the winner of the tournament, it's all in the name of fun. We have a great group of lads on this forum at the moment and I think that the tournament is going well and so will the one sin the future.

Play honestly and your game will improve, I know mine has since the last tournament.

That's the end of it now, I will say no more and trust that everyone is being honest.

Cheers lads and enjoy the rest of the tournament.

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Evolution Enter

I've usually found everyone fairly honest, haven't seen anyone average over the mid sixties, so if anyone is cheating to get that then they are on a hiding to nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

our group has been averaging 70-80 every game, its scary the standard but i wouldnt doubt the standard is genuinely there

makes the legs i win feel sweeter and matches i win all the more important

• Advertisement

Meh, anybody who cheats in this is fooling themselves, not me. I've no problem finishing bottom of my group.

Advertisement