Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Nothing is ever secret in Walford :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

caugh , . . .nothings ever a secret with that tool derek

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I'm loving Derek myself. A real OTT Panto villain who's done nothing really nasty at all since his return...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,239 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gay Mitchell really wants his daddy in jail

Is Lola still pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,765 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I have a weird feeling that Ben's storyline will end with a shooting frenzy.

Actually, I think it will end up pretty similar to the prom scene in Carrie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Is lola still pregnant? I cant remember if she lost the baby that time she fell down the stairs.

Please dont tell me Bianca and this ray guy are going to get back together, id like to see her on her own for good the miserable cow! Her voice goes through my head

blondie7 wrote: »
    Is lola still pregnant? I cant remember if she lost the baby that time she fell down the stairs.

Please dont tell me Bianca and this ray guy are going to get back together, id like to see her on her own for good the miserable cow! Her voice goes through my head

Ray gets with Kim Fox

Source
    Ben murders Heather

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭angie16ab

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ben murders Heather

really??? omg!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

Ray gets with Kim Fox

Source
    Ben murders Heather
    Seems forced to me tbh. Payback for bad press I guess.

Ben murders Heather

thats just bit too much

• Advertisement

hope ben get murdered . . . .twat . . . . .horrible acting it doesnt suit him ,and if i was jay i would be knockin him about

Ray gets with Kim Fox

Source
    Ben murders Heather

and thats boll*x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ewwwww! Shirley showing off the kinky underwear in phils present in front of his feicin son and Jay.... eewwwwww

Amira....DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

If that spoiler is true, I guess it's him trying to get back at Shirley maybe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I really like the Ben storyline. Phil constantly depricates him and his whole persona aches to seek revenge. It is retribution for Phil treating Jay more like a son. I think Shirley has softened out loads, I mean compared to when she first came on the scene.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Ewwwww! Shirley showing off the kinky underwear in phils present in front of his feicin son and Jay.... eewwwwww
    *Shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I didn't even like the shot of phil lying on the sofa with his head on shirleys lap and Ben in the room thats just all wrong :eek:

eternal wrote: »
    I really like the Ben storyline. Phil constantly depricates him and his whole persona aches to seek revenge. It is retribution for Phil treating Jay more like a son.

I like it too , but it would be better with the other guy who played Ben

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Kaching wrote: »
    I like it too , but it would be better with the other guy who played Ben

i dunno, i dont think the other Ben would have been suited to this storyline!
    then again i think the change from the old actor to the new actor is ridiculous!

i dunno, i dont think the other Ben would have been suited to this storyline!
    then again i think the change from the old actor to the new actor is ridiculous!

the other Ben was "too sweet to be wholesome " thats why it would have been good with him . Would have been more shocking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

The new Ben annoys the fook out of me and so does the new lucy, keep your bubba lip closed love your gona trip over it!

Ian will be very proud and happy with Ben getting ready of Ian's bully ex step daddy Phil

He'll have ta be proud enough to take him in ...I doubt he'll be staying with Shirley

here ,. . . david wicks didnt go very far , he's only in holby city . . . . . . never knew he was a doctor either :P:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Ben Mitchell you legend!!!:D

Legend ? ... More like weasel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Is Phil Mitchell leaving Eastenders?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

James__10 wrote: »
    Is Phil Mitchell leaving Eastenders?

I read before xmas that he will be leaving next year in a huge
    'who killed phil' storyline.

I'd love to see it if it was done right, as a character he's seen and done it all so maybe it's
    time to go.

I also read that he will
    destroy evidence to save Ben after Ben kills Heather.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,533 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I don't know if Phil's leaving (hope he is..) but I loved seeing him get his comeuppance, hehe. :D

Soaps often don't know what to do with kids. You'll see the parents wheeling a buggy from time to time for a year or two. After that, they're usually 'at daycare,' then you see a few shots of them in a school uniform from time to time. Then they're just sent upstairs from the age of 6-12. Occasionally wheeled out for the odd 'first kiss' and becoming an adolescent/stroppy teen storylines only for them to change the actor so they can skip 14-18 and go straight into more 'mature' storylines while being played by an actor who's at least 25.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

true posy. all soaps are guilty of this and it buggs me...its only in the last couple of years that the homes with kids in them have started to have toys thrown around the place, years ago there was never a trace of a child....and if they are in a scene the child just sits there eating something and being quiet...as if?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement