Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Poor Pat- that was sooo sad and acted brilliantly. :(

Hmm.. wonder what will happen next with Janine alright..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,251 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Great episode! pam st clement was brilliant! They were all brilliant really :-)

To be honest though I'm very confused as to how some of them are related!

I mean how is Ian related to Pat?
    Is Whitney actually Biancas biological daughter?

I didn't watch Eastenders from the beginning so I don't know how a lot of the characters are related! Jesus everyone seems to have a connection to someone else in Albert Square!

Also I thought that scene where David first came to the house was great - you could just feel the awkwardness and he didn't even know his own grandchildren which was kind of sad - it was all very well acted!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

wikapedia explains everything.i did have to go there myself

eternal wrote: »
    wikapedia explains everything.i did have to go there myself

Thanks just checked it out! My heads spinning! Half sister this, half brother that, cousin twice removed....lol! It's hard to remember it all!

So Whitney is Biancas adopted daughter - can someone tell me why in the name of GOD Bianca adopted a child! It doesn't say on wikipedia!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

leahyl wrote: »
    Thanks just checked it out! My heads spinning! Half sister this, half brother that, cousin twice removed....lol! It's hard to remember it all!

So Whitney is Biancas adopted daughter - can someone tell me why in the name of GOD Bianca adopted a child! It doesn't say on wikipedia!

Whitney is her step daughter after Bianca married her Dad but he died.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Frowzy

Great episode! pam st clement was brilliant! They were all brilliant really :-)

To be honest though I'm very confused as to how some of them are related!

I mean how is Ian related to Pat?
    Is Whitney actually Biancas biological daughter?

As far as I know (my mother used to watch it when I was small):

Ian isn't related to Pat as such, but Pats first husband, Pete Beale) was Ians father (in his second marriage to Kathy) so I guess she's like a stepmother to him

Bianca was in a relationship with Whitneys dad who's now in jail/ or dead cant remember!

David Wicks is Pats son, he's Biancas Dad, he got Carol pregnant when they were just 15 or something. David is a brother to Simon Wicks who stole Ians wife Cindy from him before emigrating to Australia (or taking the part as a copper in Heartbeat) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I never copped that Bianca was Pats grandchild! So does that make Ricky Biancas step-uncle? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

I thought Bianca was friends with Whitneys mother and took Whitney in for some reason, maybe she died or is sick or in prison?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

julyjane wrote: »
    I thought Bianca was friends with Whitneys mother and took Whitney in for some reason, maybe she died or is sick or in prison?
    Bianca was with Whitney's dad who died, Whitney's mother wanted nothing to do with her and is still alive so Bianca kept her but then Biancas new fella Tony abused Whitney. Poor whit!

Stupid phone added a thumbs down!

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i dont understand why dereck hates pat.....
    is it because david got his sister pregnant at 15 .....
    the fight in the rain was a bit mickymousey.
    pat lying there dying was predictable, i didnt see any evidence of great acting.... but im biased cause i hate pat and always have....
    love david wicks. which him and joe (his son before all you new rte viewers ask), would come back. joe was one of the best actors ever in ee. imo. he was schizoprhenic for those who dont know. they were the days when ee was actually good.....
    michael french is in casualty not holby...he was briefly in holby years ago when it first started.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh thank goodness, glad to see the back of yusef! Finally z came to her senses! Will herself and masood get back together? Tam was brave.

Derek is so horrible! Toad.

Janine...will she redeem herself having a baby on the way never thought I see the day she would...

Sorry to see Pat pass on. The square won't be the same without her!

Hope kat and alfie patch things up. Didn't know that tyler and lauren are a couple?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

finally watched the repeat! i cried like a baby!
    it was so sad! i always feel so so sorry for Janine...even though she is a bitch she just lost pat :(

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Just watched it today. By God it was grim. Hard to stick with at times. But that what EE des best and Pat went out on a high... Great TV drama...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Cried like a baby too:(

Can someone please explain the Derek/Pat scene though? I don't get the hatred from Derek there at all...although I missed the odd episode recently, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Frowzy wrote: »
    Ian isn't related to Pat as such, but Pats first husband, Pete Beale) was Ians father (in his second marriage to Kathy) so I guess she's like a stepmother to him

Also Stephen Beale is Simon Wick's son not Ians (though Cindy married Ian knowing this and then it was all revealed afterwards) so Stephen is her grandson - god I rememeber that from years ago when we started watching it lol :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 85,719 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dot had some brass "nick" telling Pat she was a bad mother yet did well with her grandkids if I remember correctly none of Pat's sons are like nasty Nick Cotton I think Simon and David biggest flaw is that they like the ladies way too much

I was surprised Patrick didnt visit Pat

Gotta hand to EE it does death exits very well

RIP Pat Harris Wicks Beale Butcher Evans

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Its all a bit contrary

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

Seriously David Wicks is like a fine bottle of wine - got better with age!!
    Swit swoo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

iceblue wrote: »
    which him and joe (his son before all you new rte viewers ask), would come back. joe was one of the best actors ever in ee. imo. he was schizoprhenic for those who dont know.

Joe was a total ride as well!

Joe was a total ride as well!

Paul Nicholls who played Joe is in Law and Order UK now

Wasnt Mandy suppose to be Lola's real mother or was that just a fake spoiler rumour :confused:

• Advertisement

how much more inbred does this square get

Kaching wrote: »
    Well London is such a tiny place that everyone must be connected someh.. oh wait.
    I'd love to see an Eastenders family tree, it'd be VERY confusing!! :confused:

That's exactly what I mean! Everyone seems to be connected to everyone in some way! I was reading about Kevin wicks who used to be Denises partner and of course completely forgot that he used to be married to Shirley who is now with Phil!!

That's exactly what I mean! Everyone seems to be connected to everyone in some way! I was reading about Kevin wicks who used to be Denises partner and of course completely forgot that he used to be married to Shirley who is now with Phil!!
    *Head explodes*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭hiscan

casio4 wrote: »
    RIP Pat Butcher ;)

It's the end of an earring :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭julyjane

Was Mandy telling the truth tonight about her having a baby? AFAIR when she left it was to follow Aidan to Ireland, or did she come back after that?

hiscan wrote: »
    It's the end of an earring :p

God those earrings never ended :L I don't think we've seen the last of em though didn't she give tiff a pair last night ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

God those earrings never ended :L I don't think we've seen the last of em though didn't she give tiff a pair last night ? :P
    yes she did give Tiffany a pair before she went

The earrings will live on :D but seriously there isn't one of us who has walked into a shop and saw a big pair of earrings and not mentioned or thought about Pat Butcher tbh :p

• Advertisement

julyjane wrote: »
    Was Mandy telling the truth tonight about her having a baby? AFAIR when she left it was to follow Aidan to Ireland, or did she come back after that?

She did slept with Ricky once when Aidan left her I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement