Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Andrew frightens me. Him Yelling at heather last night, I just wanted to give her a hug. I hope she doesn't marry him.

But you just know it will happen.

Could be a little Moe again, and God love Andrew when Shirley finds out!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I thought Heather was on the way out, courtesy of Ben??? Or will it be a case of Andrew taking the blame for that?? Maybe that's why EE brought him in in the first place!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,531 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Shazanne wrote: »
    I thought Heather was on the way out, courtesy of Ben??? Or will it be a case of Andrew taking the blame for that?? Maybe that's why EE brought him in in the first place!
    Yeah, it's looking like Andrew will be the culprit of what happens Heather now, not Ben.. but maybe that's a decoy and the wrong person will get the blame.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

K-9 wrote: »
    But you just know it will happen.

Could be a little Moe again, and God love Andrew when Shirley finds out!

yeah she'll castrate him

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Graciefacey

I was so sure that when Heather came in late, her fiance would have done somethin terrible to George!! :( thankfully not! I can't relate to the new Lucy at all yet, I keep picturing the old one! New Lucy and new Ben not to mention the new Lauren came back evil! Personality transplants!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

New Lucy has a strange fashion sense and odd hairstyle. I don't think much of the actresses portrayal of Lucy.

I feel sorry for Hev, her only shot at happiness is apparently doomed!

Poor old Fats has awful hard luck.. Really hope they get him a decent girl. Although I do like Whit, think she has been very selfish.

I think Alfie is going to get the Vic into awful bother and Kat will return to have to pick up the pieces in a couple of months.

I was so sure that when Heather came in late, her fiance would have done somethin terrible to George!! :( thankfully not! I can't relate to the new Lucy at all yet, I keep picturing the old one! New Lucy and new Ben not to mention the new Lauren came back evil! Personality transplants!
    I like new Lauren (although I dodn't at first..) but hate Ben and Lucy. Especially Ben, uuurgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Im not a fan of Whitney but I've got sympathy for her on this one. How could anyone stand to be with Fatboy? It would do your head in, I think she deserves a big congratulations for managing to survive as long as she has with him. I know we are supposed to feel sorry for Fatboy because he is the wronged party but he is so downright annoying that feelings of sympathy towards him just aren't possible. During their break up scene I found myself hoping against hope that she might slap him or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Lol fatboy is a legend...

When they thought they hit a deer that time and they went to report a hit and run and fatboy is like "aight Bambi got mashed cept it wasn't Bambi it was my boy"

I love the way Dot looks at Fatboy sometimes, like he's speaking a completely different language! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Posy wrote: »
    I love the way Dot looks at Fatboy sometimes, like he's speaking a completely different language! :D
    He is :D

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Whitney only wants the bad boys the ones that will treat her like sh*t, Fats was too good for her she should never have got with him knowing she wanted Tyler, I was happy when she found Tyler with Lucy

EastEnders star Charlie Brooks has announced that she will take a six-month break from the soap later this year.

The actress, who plays Walford schemer Janine Butcher, will film exit scenes in August before taking her time off from the show. Tabloid reports have claimed that she will be competing on Strictly Come Dancing in the autumn.

Janine is currently expecting a baby with boyfriend Michael Moon (Steve John Shepherd), but news of her upcoming departure from Albert Square is likely to spark speculation over their future as a couple.

Asked what is coming up for her on EastEnders, Brooks told The Sun: "Baby. I think that's about all I can say really, as that's all I know. I've got six months off in August so we're having the bump, but I won't have to deal with prams and stuff in extra small doors on the set."

An EastEnders spokesperson told Digital Spy this morning: "Charlie will be taking a break from EastEnders later this year. Over the coming weeks, Michael will propose to Janine, but who knows if she'll accept?

"In typical Janine style, there'll be a lot of unexpected twists and turns during the next few months and the story is bound to be explosive."

A Walford insider added: "Bosses are keeping tight-lipped about what the future holds for Janine and Michael and whether they'll ride off into the sunset together or not."

Brooks won the Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special two months ago, and she has now been tipped to take part on the main show during her EastEnders absence.

A BBC source told The Sun: "It's more or less a done deal. Charlie would be a dream signing for Strictly. She's high-profile and popular and judging by the Christmas special, she has natural ability."

No fair, poor Jack Branning had no time off when he did 'Strictly,' he nearly died from exhaustion as I remember! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

• Registered Users Posts: 12,340 ✭✭✭✭starlit

I say it will all end in tears between andrew and heather.

Well serves whitney right that she caught tyler and lucy in the act for the way has treated fatboy, he has been so good to her, thought herself and fatboy were more suited, if she felt she wasn't in love with him she should have chosen tyler. I suppose she is afraid she get her heart broken I say.

Will see how things pan out, didn't like the new lauren/lucy at first but have warmed to them.

Ohhh can't wait to see what happens with janine and michael they are so well suited!

Not looking forward to all the dark stuff that might be about to happen though...roxy and Derek, andrew and heather....scary.

Looks like max can't help himself unfortunately something we all know though. Nothing new about that. Hope he sees sense and give tanya a chance to get back to her old self. She had a difficult few months.

Hopefully shirley might save heather??? can never tell in these soaps!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

doovdela wrote: »

Hopefully shirley might save heather??? can never tell in these soaps!

Depends on the writer really , a good writer will make it so its not predictable , you can tell the type of writer by the episodes

of course Whitney is scared of getting hurt , Tyler sleeps with anything that moves , why would ya want to fall for him ?

Fatboy was way better for Whitney than Tyler, but that's probably the problem- she doesn't feel right getting treated well by someone who cares about her.

Jane and Kim on Let's Dance for Sports Relief 2012

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jane and Kim on Let's Dance for Sports Relief 2012

I watched it last night and I thought they were good but some websites are slating there dance :(
    they got through to the final so they couldn't have been that bad

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    I watched it last night and I thought they were good but some websites are slating there dance :(
    I know it's a competition, but it's a bit of a laugh and it's for charity for God's sake.
    People need to chill out and enjoy things more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Curva Sud

Derek to Shirley,don't you have prisons to vist,classic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

wtf was the story with Alfie's eye makeup tonight?

Fats is very forgiving :rolleyes: pals again with Whitney and Tyler already

wtf was the story with Alfie's eye makeup tonight?
    Going for that 1980's look?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Bet that fella rose is writing to in prison is Nick!! And Dots just told him her name...

why did your man back out of giving Roxie a hiding and give her the envelope?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

God EastEnders is bad at the moment. I don't look forward to it any more and couldn't care less if I missed it:( The storylines are pathetic and that Derek guy makes me sick. Such a shame - I always loved EE.

Shazanne wrote: »
    God EastEnders is bad at the moment. I don't look forward to it any more and couldn't care less if I missed it:( The storylines are pathetic and that Derek guy makes me sick. Such a shame - I always loved EE.
    same here, alot of the storylines are c**p at the moment :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I don't think it is necessarily down to Derek, he's just playing the panto villain, sure everybody hates him!, its the stories around it are stupid, the Roxey and the vodka thing in particular and then the heavy giving her the money. Would have made more sense with Phil out, unless Grant is going to make an appearance!

Besides Derek, none of the other stories seem interesting. If Max has another affair, another one to add to poor story lines.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement