Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 120GB

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Thargor wrote: »
    The one I sold on Ebay is going to pay for itself and the one I put on my 360 :D

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330318284907

Thanks a million OP.

there's always one greedy one. Fair play to ye :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

The one I sold on Ebay is going to pay for itself and the one I put on my 360 :D

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330318284907

Thanks a million OP.

I think we should save your seller name, and make new accounts and put in false bids to ruin it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Ah who cares, they were the last 2 in the shop, leaving one there for someone else would have been the same as leaving €50 on the footpath outside for someone else to find, wish Id seen this thread the day before.

HMV Galway did me a big favour the Xmas before last aswell, I bought 6 Wii bundles in there a couple of weeks before Xmas with no hassle when they were rarer than unicorn **** everywhere else, sent 5 of them to the UK on Ebay, made about €500 profit and got a free Wii out of it aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Ah who cares, they were the last 2 in the shop, leaving one there for someone else would have been the same as leaving €50 on the footpath outside for someone else to find, wish Id seen this thread the day before.

HMV Galway did me a big favour the Xmas before last aswell, I bought 6 Wii bundles in there a couple of weeks before Xmas with no hassle when they were rarer than unicorn **** everywhere else, sent 5 of them to the UK on Ebay, made about €500 profit and got a free Wii out of it aswell :)

People like you should be banned from the bargain alerts forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Capitalists?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

As long as I've been looking and posting on this board, people post bargains so all can avail.
    Equal chance for a bargain and all that, community etc

Nah, forget it - that's obviously over some peoples heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

quick question: are the used 20gigs any use to anyone else. My cousin has an arcade but if I plug my 20gig into his how do I format it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

sweetie wrote: »
    quick question: are the used 20gigs any use to anyone else. My cousin has an arcade but if I plug my 20gig into his how do I format it?

Ya it can be plugged in. As for formatting it just go into System Settings>Memory and select the hard drive and there should be a format option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

Your no better than a ticket tout, you should hang your head in shame but i know you wont understand why.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Your no better than a ticket tout, you should hang your head in shame but i know you wont understand why.

Completely agree. Each to there own I suppose :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Also the transfer kit will format the old drive.
    sweetie wrote: »
    jenno86 wrote: »
    Ya it can be plugged in. As for formatting it just go into System Settings>Memory and select the hard drive and there should be a format option.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Capitalists?

You're on a free to use, community forum. People don't put up advice/bargain alerts so you can go and buy them up and sell them at a profit. If the forum was for people like you there would be no bargain alerts cos whoever spotted the bargain would have bought them all, sold them at a big big mark up to desperate parents trying to buy the thing for Christmas, then come on here and posted smug, self satisfied nonsense.

Do you see the difference? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

It's a shame the person before you didn't buy all 3 and deprive you of one - just as you may have done to someone else. But, hey, if you were lucky, maybe you'd have the option to buy the one he sells on Ebay, at an inflated price. :rolleyes:

You'd turn people off sharing bargains on this forum, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Well I'm the OP and I could of not posted this, went around and bought a lot of them and sold them at a lot higher price.. I chose to share it because I'm obviously not as scabby as you are. If I was the person in front of you buying the last few on the shelf and you wanted one, how would you feel. :mad:

This is the kind of crap that would put me off posting more bargains here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

This is the kind of crap that would put me off posting more bargains here.

+1

Advertisement