Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

dubstarr wrote: »
    Did they name her after Ashley

:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Did they name her after Ashley

:(:(
    Priceless. Ha ha ha

kitten_k wrote: »
    The actress that played Zoe Tate has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.

Jeez thats tough. She was an excellent actress too. Played a mental health storyline very very well iirc one time.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,551 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

kitten_k wrote: »
    The actress that played Zoe Tate has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer.

I always wanted Zoe to return with her child with Scott Windsor

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I always wanted Zoe to return with her child with Scott Windsor

She has a crowdfunding page set up here to raise money for her treatment
    https://www.gofundme.com/2r2kwanw

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Jeez thats tough. She was an excellent actress too. Played a mental health storyline very very well iirc one time.

I can't remember her in at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

This is her...

09_06_EMMERDALE3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭gazzer

Dottie!

No way she was 9 months pregnant? Last time I saw her on screen she'd no bump...are her and Ashley even back together that long? :eek:

They got back together just before Xmas last year and then in early 2016 she found out she was pregnant

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

This is her...

09_06_EMMERDALE3.jpg

Oh vaguely remember her now. I'm only a recent convert to Emmerdale so don't remember a lot of the characters. Was she a lesbian at one stage as well?

The big week of storylines later in the month must involve Cain and Charity. They made a point of mentioning in last nights ep that they are leaving in 3 weeks time so something much happen to stop them leaving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

gazzer wrote: »
    The big week of storylines later in the month must involve Cain and Charity. They made a point of mentioning in last nights ep that they are leaving in 3 weeks time so something much happen to stop them leaving.

No Death comes calling,dont know if it will be them or not.

pilly wrote: »
    Oh vaguely remember her now. I'm only a recent convert to Emmerdale so don't remember a lot of the characters. Was she a lesbian at one stage as well?

She was predominately a lesbian throughout her time on Emmerdale but had a fling with Scott when she was in the midst of a mental breakdown at one stage

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Did Kerry have the abortion,i have missed a few episodes.

Did Kerry have the abortion,i have missed a few episodes.

She took a pill

gazzer wrote: »

Would be insanity to kill off either of those two. They are the lynchpins of the show.

Although the other side of it is that Jeff is wasted in Emmerdale tbh. That guy had the ability to go further in his acting career when you see the likes of Idris Elba (terrific actor) started off in Family Affairs and ended up in the Wire.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,540 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

She has a crowdfunding page set up here to raise money for her treatment
    https://www.gofundme.com/2r2kwanw
    I loved the Tate family in Emmerdale. Zoe was an excellent character.

I see her crowdfunding page has raised over £51,000. :)
    I hope she gets her treatment in Germany and that it goes well for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Devastated to hear of Leah Bracknell's diagnosis. :(:(:(:(:(

A brilliant actress - and a brilliant yoga teacher too, with her own school in Worthing. And she's undoubtedly lovely both inside and out.

Just goes to show, once again, that the Big C can strike anyone - young, old, good, bad, healthy, unhealthy, beautiful, not so beautiful, talented, not so talented - at any time. :(:(:(

Thoughts are with Leah and her family at this very difficult time.

Would be insanity to kill off either of those two. They are the lynchpins of the show.

Although the other side of it is that Jeff is wasted in Emmerdale tbh. That guy had the ability to go further in his acting career when you see the likes of Idris Elba (terrific actor) started off in Family Affairs and ended up in the Wire.

I am surprised Jeff did nothing when he first left Emmerdale as he is a good actor

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am surprised Jeff did nothing when he first left Emmerdale as he is a good actor

Ive said this before but if he could pull off a Cork accent, id have him play Keano if there was ever a 'Saipan' biopic made. Cain has alot of similar traits to Keane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Emmerdale starts at 6:45pm on Tuesday 11th to make way for WC qualifier at 7:15pm.

• Advertisement

Wow. I felt that slap as well.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Those hospital toilets Emma was crying in were fierce fancy. Marble walls. Shiny flusher.
    HSE needs to buck up if this is what the NHS provides.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,681 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    That looks brilliant. Emmerdale is great at the moment.

Everytime baby dotty appears on screen I can't stop laughing because of dubstars post a while ago. I am even giggling typing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,950 ✭✭✭Radio5

I'd imagine Holly's funeral will be coming up soon. Maybe we might meet some of Moira's family. Victoria mentioned that Hannah had just started a job 'abroad' so I take it that means she won't be there.

Radio5 wrote: »
    I'd imagine Holly's funeral will be coming up soon. Maybe we might meet some of Moira's family. Victoria mentioned that Hannah had just started a job 'abroad' so I take it that means she won't be there.

I think Hollys funeral is this coming Thursday
    James wants to go but looney toons Emma has him doped up to the eyeballs and trapped in the house

I love this pic. Just what the hell is she planning :):)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

Please let it be Pierce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Please let it be Pierce.

Hope so too , dislike him immensely :mad:

Or maybe it's whoever he kills? Rhona ?
    An eye for an eye- a wife for a wife ?:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement