Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,887 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gazzer wrote: »
    There is meant to be a big storyline coming up next month with (as yet uncofirmed) some deaths. The producer said it would be a cross between The Big Chill and Final Destination.

I think James will die then. I imagine the Xmas storyline will be Pierce going crazy and Paddy having to save Rhona.

The Big Chill was about friends coming back together after a friend's suicide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,690 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Ross the hard man scared of clowns :D

Emmerdale bosses have announced today that Inbetweeners star Emily Head – aka Simon's love interest Carly – has signed up to play Rebecca White, Chrissie's sister

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Emmerdale bosses have announced today that Inbetweeners star Emily Head – aka Simon's love interest Carly – has signed up to play Rebecca White, Chrissie's sister

Love her, good casting - hopefully they'll quickly have her establish relationships with other characters in the village, so she won't only be in scenes with Chrissie all the time.

Love her, good casting - hopefully they'll quickly have her establish relationships with other characters in the village, so she won't only be in scenes with Chrissie all the time.

Some on line speculation that she gets with Ross and that Pete will get with Leyla

• Advertisement

Some on line speculation that she gets with Ross and that Pete will get with Leyla

Literally the first thing I thought when I read your post on the casting was they'll probably have her get together with Ross... :D

Simon will surely have her name painted on the driveway upon her arrival? :D

Simon will surely have her name painted on the driveway upon her arrival? :D

I think writing her surname is particularly important... I mean it is her drive, but you wouldn't like there to be any Carly based confusion...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I always assumed that Chrissie was the younger sister. Dont know why :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,690 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Not to bring down the mood, who do we think she will bed first.....Ross?

• Advertisement

Chrissie looks quite old, much older than Andy and Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭Radio5

How times have changed! Once Cain was the first port of call for the new posh ladies in village,like Priya, Jasmine and Maisie Wylde. Now it's Ross....

Radio5 wrote: »
    How times have changed! Once Cain was the first port of call for the new posh ladies in village,like Priya, Jasmine and Maisie Wylde. Now it's Ross....

Where is Cain gone?

Belle is back in hospital and no sign of him

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Where is Cain gone?

Belle is back in hospital and no sign of him

He had to get away from Charity, no will power or backbone, he looked pretty pathetic when he left.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Emmerdale bosses have announced today that Inbetweeners star Emily Head aka Simon's love interest Carly has signed up to play Rebecca White, Chrissie's sister

I also thought she was the younger sister as well

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Apparantly Kerry
    is going to get pregnant
    . Just what we need another boring
    who is the daddy
    storyline

Apparantly Kerry
    is going to get pregnant
    . Just what we need another boring
    who is the daddy
    storyline

FFS Mozzie is enough for Ross

Charity taken in by charming Frank but he gets with
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Tracy's kidnap leaves her big day under threat.

Link: Contains Spoilers

Kerry and Vanessa's dad is a very handsome man.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

fin12 wrote: »

Robin Of Sherwood[god im showing my age.He was great in that,then he ended up in Dynasty or Dallas.

• Advertisement

And quite a charmer :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

What a daft storyline! Lisa stealing a car, trying to get the other wan to sell it to get money for Belles private treatment , all in the space of half an hour!

Never mind the fact that it was going to cost 5000 per week!

maurv1 wrote: »
    What a daft storyline! Lisa stealing a car, trying to get the other wan to sell it to get money for Belles private treatment , all in the space of half an hour!

Yes it was ludicrous but liked Chrissie getting slapped and Lachlan even though he wants to help Belle getting called a sex pest :p

maurv1 wrote: »

Yes it was ludicrous but liked Chrissie getting slapped and Lachlan even though he wants to help Belle getting called a sex pest :p
    I loved when knob head paddy fell over in the field. He is such a d-ckhead.

That scene was hilarious.

That scene was hilarious.
    And when he walked into the pub caked in muck. Classic

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ah now Donkey , leave Paddy alone and don't be calling him names :(

Poor man is tormented and heartbroken , and then ends up covered in muck:pac:

I like Paddy , probably in the minority , but I dislike Pierce , the fake so and so :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Ah now Donkey , leave Paddy alone and don't be calling him names :(

Poor man is tormented and heartbroken , and then ends up covered in muck:pac:

I like Paddy , probably in the minority , but I dislike Pierce , the fake so and so :D
    Pierce is eye candy for me. I can't stand paddy. And since the affair with the lesbien from brookside. ( showing my age now ). I despise him. Sorry mam of 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

No sympathy for Paddy... Punching above his weight with Rhona then he can't keep his strides up when he meets Tess. Looks like Pierce is about to go all sleeping with the enemy.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement