Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Limerick City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Early Learning Centre Closing down sale 30% off. Closing 26th of June I think!

Also Woodies were selling Dulux Weathershield buy two 10ltr tubs for €99 usually €59 each!

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

2 Packs of durex 12 pk condom's for only 15 euro in Boots! Saw one lad buying about four boxes haha

Think that was me, can`t let a deal like that pass:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

The best place for bargains has to be the car boot sale in Barrington's multi story car park, it's across from the Absolut Hotel on Abbey Lane. It's on every Sunday from 9am til 2pm, €1 entrance fee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Petrol is 112.9 in Chawkes and at that petrol station at union cross on the ennis road.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Even better than that....

Texaco Roxboro Road

Unleaded 1.09.99 per litre

Diesel 99.9 per litre

Mods please delete double entry..

• Advertisement

Even better than that....

Texaco Roxboro Road

Unleaded 1.09.99 per litre

Diesel 99.9 per litre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

How do some of these b@£$%!ds get away with charging 119.9?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,147 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

How do some of these b@£$%!ds get away with charging 119.9?

They only do if fools continue to go in and pay it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

never knew there was a car boot sale on down there.. must check it out thanks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭electron

nivea lip balm Q10 only 79 cent in tesco dooradoyle. looked like a genuine mistake, not a promotion. but it worked for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭IRISH DAYWALKER

remix in williams court mall on william street are always doing deals on clothes i always buy clothes in there for heading out on the town... really good prices and very nice clothes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

Holland and Barrett in Arthurs quay are doing a buy one get one half price on everything until the 6th of August

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

remix in williams court mall on william street are always doing deals on clothes i always buy clothes in there for heading out on the town... really good prices and very nice clothes

thats true, some very good deals in there on nice stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

Has anyone seen any good deals on washing machines in any of the electrical stores, just lookin for a cheap machine, thanks.

Clancy Electrical are closing their branch on O'Connell Street so they might be worth ringing to see if they have a stock clearance sale.

Also take a look at the adverts in the Limerick Post or Leader, Curry's, Harvey Norman, etc usually have special sale days. Alternatively visit or ring them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

Thanks, Ill try clancys and ring around a few off them, need to sort one out asap:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Subway on Henry St. have a deal. Footlongs (any ingredients as long as its not double meat, cheese, etc.) are only €5 after 5pm everyday. I haven't seen this deal in any other Subway in Limerick... Saves me about €2 per footlong sub compared to other branches...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

anyone spotted any good deals on televisions. Im looking for one at the moment bout 32" to 36"

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭peking97

Elbi wrote: »
    anyone spotted any good deals on televisions. Im looking for one at the moment bout 32" to 36"
    Would you consider 37"?
    Take a look here......about Eur 200 cheaper than the Irish version!
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/r/panasonic-tx-pf37x10-plasma-screen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

peking97 wrote: »
    Would you consider 37"?
    Take a look here......about Eur 200 cheaper than the Irish version!
    http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/r/panasonic-tx-pf37x10-plasma-screen

Looks like a good deal. Do we have freeview in Ireland?
    And how would this TV be for gaming?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 130 ✭✭Armada

Petrol and Diesel is seriously cheap at the new Great Gas station near Boher on the Tipperary road. Didnt see the price today but it has been cheap since it reopened.

Also I got a Twitter message today that Kelly Travel are doing discounts if you book through Twitter or Facebook! Every little helps...

Armada wrote: »
    Petrol and Diesel is seriously cheap at the new Great Gas station near Boher on the Tipperary road. Didnt see the price today but it has been cheap since it reopened.

Also I got a Twitter message today that Kelly Travel are doing discounts if you book through Twitter or Facebook! Every little helps...

Diesel 104.9
    Petrol 115.9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Eyeofbuddha

CCSL wrote: »
    Theyre knocking loads off the stuff in stock 500/600 off some nice baths etc. Handy for anyone with the cash to still be doing up their place! ;)

www.absonline.ie

+1 on that one.
    Their stuff is quite different (in a nice way) from what you see in other bathroom supply outlets.

moz wrote: »

There is no FREEVIEW here in Ireland...The new DTT service currently on trial is in MPEG4, in the Uk the service is MPEG2...so there no good to you in the future however some tvs can be upgraded using an MPEG card slot or by adding a Digtital set top box...currently quite expensive...

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭peking97

moz wrote: »
    I've got this model and can confirm that it works with the Irish DTT MPEG4 trials which are currently on-going. Also works with the EPG but the teletext is not MHEG compatible so only the same as we currently receive on analogue transmissions.

Can't report on gaming performance...I'm too old for that!
    HTH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭georgem25

Omniplex Cinemas is now offering All Tickets €6 ROI.

Simply click the “Book Now” link at the top navigation bar and select your booking showing after the 18th September and before 23rd October to avail of this offer.

Terms and Conditions
    Offer applies to Internet and Phone Bookings only. Price shown above does not include booking fee. Offer excludes 3D Movies, Opera, Classic and all other premium screenings and premium seating. Offer applies only on tickets purchased for shows between 18th of September and 23rd of October. Subject to availability

http://www.omniplex.ie/cinema/promo/special-offer-all-tickets-6-roi-4-ni

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

EDIT: beaten to it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭electron

Armada wrote: »

inside limerick the cheapest must be chawke's centra texaco - correct me if im wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You are so wrong!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

georgem25 wrote: »
    Omniplex Cinemas is now offering All Tickets €6 ROI.

Simply click the “Book Now” link at the top navigation bar and select your booking showing after the 18th September and before 23rd October to avail of this offer.

Terms and Conditions
    Offer applies to Internet and Phone Bookings only. Price shown above does not include booking fee. Offer excludes 3D Movies, Opera, Classic and all other premium screenings and premium seating. Offer applies only on tickets purchased for shows between 18th of September and 23rd of October. Subject to availability

http://www.omniplex.ie/cinema/promo/special-offer-all-tickets-6-roi-4-ni

Pity the place is a dump,I much prefer Storm
    You are so wrong!

Wheres the cheapest so?

Advertisement