Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Limerick City

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭adaminho

Ray Kerley is having a sale this week on Tux's and Morning suits (tails). €50 for a tux including shirt and bow tie ( rental cost normally €45) and Wedding/morning suits €100. He's located on upper Cecil street next to the magic shop. Sale runs till Saturday afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

adaminho wrote: »
    Ray Kerley is having a sale this week on Tux's and Morning suits (tails). €50 for a tux including shirt and bow tie ( rental cost normally €45) and Wedding/morning suits €100. He's located on upper Cecil street next to the magic shop. Sale runs till Saturday afaik.

Are these ex rental or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭shawnee

Yeah, that's his business !! doubted that they are new... well worn..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭adaminho

They're excess stock as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

Pretty good tailor by all accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭trinz23

Hey!!

Would love to be kept updated on any bargains that are going around?? For anything really.....

We all love a bargain these days ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I moved your post here trinz23 so you can see any offers that have been around Limerick, also it'll bump the thread :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Meant to post this few weeks back, bought an external 1tb hard drive off this guy advertising on DoneDeal. Cheapest hard drives I've seen in a long time and they are brand new too. No warrantly or the like though.

Have had no problem with mine to date and will be going back for a portable 1tb :)

Details:
    Portable Hard Drives - USB Powered

250GB €25
    320GB € 35
    400GB €40
    500GB € 50
    1TB € 85

Desktop Drives - AC Powered

1TB (1,000gb) € 65

Postage is €7 for small drives
    and €12 for large drives.

Deals can be done for bulk orders.

Drives are sent Registered Post

Received withing 24-48hrs of payment

Bank Transfer, Paypal or Collection in and around Limerick City

Call Neill on 0867360810

Nice bloke, think he based around the Jetland shopping centre but he drove in and met me at the maternity.

Link for the Ad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone ever use LaserSonix for teeth whitening? There is a good deal on Groupon at the moment

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/shannon-region/lasersonix/15674263?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_13&a=1226

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

Mc Love wrote: »
    Anyone ever use LaserSonix for teeth whitening? There is a good deal on Groupon at the moment

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/shannon-region/lasersonix/15674263?nlp=&CID=IE_CRM_1_0_0_13&a=1226

I was wondering the same, but since the system dosn't use peroxide, I can't imagine that the results would be that amazing :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Only takes one of us to try it out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭pushkii

At that price i think its worth a shot :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RubyWoo83

I got that, had 6 euro groupon credit so only cost me 20... figured at that price no harm done if it's crap. Will let you know if it's any good. The gel is supposed to be much better for your teeth than peroxide anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Coffee for 1c* in Centra, William Street today! :)

Happy Blue Monday! :pac:

*with any purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Coffee for 1c in Centra, William Street today! :)

Happy Blue Monday! :pac:

If only I drank coffee >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭DaraDali

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/shannon-region

Go-Karting: 70 Laps For Four or Eight from €59 at Delta Karting (Up to 51% Off)

Kinda waiting for Nkc Myself but this was nice to come across

• Registered Users Posts: 19 bloodstormaoa

RubyWoo83 wrote: »
    I got that, had 6 euro groupon credit so only cost me 20... figured at that price no harm done if it's crap. Will let you know if it's any good. The gel is supposed to be much better for your teeth than peroxide anyways.

I know this is a bit of a bump, but I was wondering what your experience was like?

Lasersonix have been running the very same groupon and I'm considering giving it a go! Just looking for some feedback from you if you don't mind (or anyone who's had their teeth whitened there)! Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭roxana

I know this is a bit of a bump, but I was wondering what your experience was like?

Lasersonix have been running the very same groupon and I'm considering giving it a go! Just looking for some feedback from you if you don't mind (or anyone who's had their teeth whitened there)! Thanks in advance!

I was just wondering the same thing, any news on that? thanks

Advertisement